D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Plan of action ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 12
Plan of Action.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Where did you get the money?” Whit said walking up and taking the pouch to look at.
“When I threw Inuyasha's arm over my shoulder, it fell out and I decided we could use it for revenge.” Alexis said still grinning.
“How?” Alex said raising an eyebrow.
“I say we go down the medicine place again and see if we can't get a strong sedation drug that is undetectable by demons and play some tricks on them.” Alexis said crossing her legs and sitting on the ground. Whit and Alex did the same so they formed a triangle.
“Ok, let's see what do we have for ideas?” Alexis asked taking back the money so Whit wouldn't take it.
“I say we drug them all and play tricks on Inuyasha, Ed, Roy, and Sesshomaru.” Whit suggested.
“What about Miroku and Kouga?” Alexis asked.
“They didn't do anything, well let's do Miroku too.”
“Ok, I am going to sneak out and go get the stuff, you two come up with ideas, but write them down, cause you know the Inu- Youkai hearing.” Alexis said going through her stuff and quickly throwing on a sweat shirt and some pants before crawling out the window, umbrella in hand with the money.
“Ok how about this?”
Nah that was worn out in kindergarten.”
“Was not!”
Alexis sighed and jumped out the window and slid down a pole to the ground running to the building she was at before. This time she knocked a little bit softer.
“Yes, how may I help ye child?” Kaede said popping out of the door.
“Kaede?” Alexis stared at her.
“Do I know ye?” She asked suspicious.
“No, but I have a favor to ask if I may come in.” Alexis said.
“Ye may.” She said allowing her to enter. The house was filled with lots of herbs on many shelves and a table was in the middle.
“How may I help ye?”
“Oh, I was looking for an herb to sedate Youkai swiftly and last long but is undetectable.” Alexis said still breathing heavy from running.
“Hmmm, awkward request. I have not one herb, but I can give you several ones to grant the affect you want. May I ask why ye need this?”
“Well, you might know my companion Inuyasha. He has taken me and my friends willingly, but he wishes to sell us, and we want to play a trick on him and some of the other crew just for revenge.” Kaede started to laugh.
“Well, if you are to play a joke on Inuyasha then I will assist ye. Yea I know him well. Come let us make a drink that he and his companions will not be able to resist.” Kaede said ushering her to a caldron and started to instruct her on what to do.
~~~~~~
Meanwhile…
“No, I stopped doing that at like age 4!” Alex yelled.
“What ever it's a classic!”
“Whit, putting people's fingers up their noses while they sleep is so over.” Alex said calmly.
“Ok then lets do this…” Whit said scribbling down an answer.
“Ok yea that's over done too whit.”
“Oh my gosh then you think of something!”
“Ok here, here is a piece of paper and a pen for you and one for me. Now you write down your ideas and we will have Alexis help us when she is back.” Alex suggested.
“Ok!” Whit chirped happily and started writing. `God, how is she like all upset then all chipper skipper the next minute? I wonder how she will do with Sesshy. She would probably drive him to insanity.' Alex thought. `No, they might go good together.' Alex thought and started writing down her ideas.
~~~~~~~~~
In the other room…
“You are so worthless little brother.”
“Well, it's not my fault I turned into a human last night!” Inuyasha yelled.
“Umm, yes it is.” He replied coolly putting his hair behind his ear.
“Feh, whatever. So what are we going to do with those defiant girls next door?” He asked leaning against the wall.
“I don't know but I think they are over it. I mean they helped you and were nice to the rest of us, so maybe they are in a better mood.” Ed suggested.
“Maybe they are PMSing or something with the wild mood swings.” Roy suggested.
“Maybe are just stunned to be with us nice looking men.” Miroku suggested.
“Maybe they don't like half breeds.” Sesshomaru suggested looking at Inuyasha.
“Maybe they don't like magenta markings!”
“I will not fight with you little brother, for you are too simple minded to make anything worth while.” He said walking to the other side of the room.
Ok, well we need to think about this, I mean we can't just go blow up at them.” Ed said walking to Inuyasha.
“Why the hell not?”
“Cause you will scare them.” Dark said pounding his head.
“Ok come on guys lets think of something.” Miroku said sitting down
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to the other room
“Hey guys, I'm back. Kaede help me and didn't even charge me a cent.” Alexis said crawling through the window.
“Kaede is here?” Whit said.
“And she wants to help us?” Alex said looking up astonished.
“Yepp. She helped me make this drink.” She said holding up a bottle. “It looks like red wine, but fits everyone's desire, and this one is for us, it looks the same and smells the same but it won't make you pass out.” Alexis said grinning.
How do we tell them apart?”
“I marked this bottle with a slight scratch on its label so it won't look suspicious.”
“How do we get it to them though?” Whit asked.
“Yea, they will wonder how we got it.” Alex added.
“Problem solved.” Alexis smiled as Shippo came through the window.
“Shippo here to sa…”
“Look how cute he is!” Whit squealed hugging the fox demon cutting off his air.
“Whit, he has to breathe.” Alexis said putting a hand on her shoulder.
“Oh, sorry.” She sighed letting him go.
“Ok, so Shippo is going to tell the guys we are tired and are sleeping but will be out later and locked the door cause we don't want them coming in. Then later when we come out with our plan and all our ingredients he is going to give them the wine and us our wine and when they pass out he is going to help us with whatever things we have planned ok?”
“Ok.” Whit and Alex Replied.
“Ok, see you ladies later.” He said crawling out the window.
“Bye!” All three yelled in unison.
“Ok so ideas.” Alexis said sitting by them again.
“Ok, here pick your faves and we can go through them.” Alex said handing her the lists.
~~~~~~~~~ 5 hours later...
“Wow, that was exhausting.” Alex said lying back.
“Yea, I know.” Alexis said also falling back.
“Might as well follow suit.” Whit said copying them.
“How much longer?” Alex asked.
“I think about another five hours or so. We start at sunset.” Alexis groaned.
“Ok, well let's get our things together and ready now that we have our list.” Alex said sitting up.
“Ok.” The other two groaned and got up helping get every thing they needed.
~~~~~~~~~ Because I'm too lazy, five or six hours later at around 6 or 7~~~~~~~~~
All three helped clearing the furniture away before coming out in warm but stylish clothes to start their plan. When they got out they found Miroku and Kouga talking to each other before stopping and rushing over to the girls.
“Hey Miroku!” Whit chirped.
“Uh hi? So what are you guys doing?” He asked trying to be casual.
“We uhh…” Whit started.
“We wanted to apologize to the boys for our reckless behavior. We feel so bad and wanted to share a drink with them.” Alexis said acting remorseful.
“Really?” Kouga asked.
“Yes, can we see them?” Alexis asked pointing to the door.
“Uhh, yea sure.” They said going for the door. Alexis nodded at the girls who gave nods back and then returned to their acting states.
“Umm guys, the girls want to see you.” Immediately the door swung open to reveal Inuyasha.
“What?” He asked eyes wide.
They want to see you guys.” Kouga repeated pointing to the girls. Inuyasha just stared for a long time before approaching Alexis.
“You wanted to see me?”
“Yea, I umm… I wanted to say I was sorry for embarrassing you in front of all those people and thank you for protecting me.” Alexis said giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek. Inuyasha touched the cheek still in trance.
“Oh snap.” He whispered.
 
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, DN angel, or full metal alchemist. But I do own the story. Hope you guys enjoy this chap when we get revenge is next chap. So stay tuned, I think about another 6 or 7 before I end or maybe more. Then I might start on a new story, or maybe even a sequel. Let me know what you think in a review please. You DO NOT need a sn to write a review, so let me know please!