D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ sweet revenge ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 14
Sweet Revenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
About the same time as Alexis kissed Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Roy popped out walking towards their girlfriends.
“Hey.” Roy said curtly to Alex.
“Hey, I wanted to apologize.” Alex said sadly.
“Its ok.” He said still kind of distant.
“And say you are way cooler than Ed.”
“All is forgiven.” He said in a lighter tone.
“Well, you guys please share a drink with us, Shippo!” Alexis called.
“Yes.” The little fox demon popped up on Alexis' shoulder.
“Go get some wine for us please?” she asked trying to remain calm.
“Yes Ma'am.” He said disappearing.
“Here you go.” He said giving her and the rest of them their glasses of wine.
“Well, I say cheers to a new beginning.” Alexis said lifting her glass. Everyone followed still slightly suspicious, but once they sniffed their wine they would not refuse. Even Alexis who hated red wine liked it. When they finished she could tell the alcohol was working.
“Sssso, will u dance will me to the music?” Inuyasha slurred.
“What music love?” She asked taking a sip.
“The one that is not here.” He said passing out. Alexis couldn't help but laugh. After he dropped the rest of them dropped also.
“Ugh, Damn Miroku!” Whit yelled.
“What happened?” Alexis asked trying to get him off Whit.
“He couldn't move to the left before passing out.” Whit retorted.
“Well I don't think it was intentional.” Alexis sighed.
“Yea right.”
“Ok guys, we gotta get the guys in and torture them before…” Alex stopped as a random guy stopped his path past her to stare at her. “What?” Alex almost blew when the guy smirked.
“Do I get to be tortured?”
“No way you pervert! Get out of here before I kill you!” Alex screamed chasing the poor guy screaming her ass off. By the time she was done the guys were ready with the crew on one side and the `victims' on the other side.
“Ok, are we ready?” Alexis asked a furious Alex and a scared Whit.
“I-I am.” Whit said stepping away from Alex for her life.
“Lets do this.” Alex grinned cracking her knuckles.
“Ok.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Midnight ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“How is it going?” Alexis said going to see their works so far. Alex's victims, Ed and Roy, were almost done. Roy had his hair in a Mohawk with flame colors, firey red nails, red lipstick, and a bra on. Ed also had a bra on, but his face was fully done in make-up, his nails were hot pink, and she was putting the finishing touches on his hair. Oddly enough he looked just like a girl.
“Wow, nice.” Alex laughed. Walking over to Whits vitims she also smiled. Sesshomaru's hair was dyed with bright colors and was put in a bun. It reminded her of an easter egg. It had stripes and dots and everything. Whit decided to use nail polish on him as well with bright yellow, and marked on his face, also doing his toenails with bright pink. Miroku had his whole face written all over with a yellow highlighter. He had two pig tails and had a bra on over his shirt with his nails done a light blue. Whit also used an old pink thing I had gotten from the dentist to turn his whole mouth pink (safely). Alexis giggled at how pissed they were gonna be. Walking back over to Inuyasha she looked over her work. The sight of flowers drawn on Inu's face and hands along with his bright pink hair that was done just like Rini's from Sailor Moon. Wow it was good. Not to mention his pink toto was outrageous on him. She also put on pink eye shadow and lip stick.
“Here Whit, here is a toto for Fluffy.”
“Thanks.” Alexis nodded and sighed as they finished. Now they had the other half to do. After the finished their victims they got the guy to allow them to freeze all their clothes and put dresses in their place. After they went through and stole their clothes and put the dresses there, they got buckets of water from the rain and set them by the door before adding some bath salts that smelled very girlie. By the time they stopped fooling around and their clothes were fully frozen it was almost 6 am and the sun was just coming up.
“Ready?” Alexis asked.
“Yepp.” They replied getting a bucket each and positioning themselves to splash the guys.
“Ok 1…2…3!” On three they all splashed the water and ran out of the room to go down stairs laughing. Most of the guys looked at them, but they were too busy laughing to notice. They raced to a booth in the back and just sat there listening to what the guys were doing upstairs.
“What the hell am I wearing?”
“You! Look at me!”
“What the fuck is this shit?”
“Hey I got awesome fire for hair!”
“Who the hell could've…?” A sudden scilence fell upon the group upstairs and the girls stifled for a minute before hearing the boys run above them presumably to where their room was and slam the door open.
“Whitney, Alexis, Alex! Get out here now!” They heard Sesshomaru growl above them and started to giggle.
“Did you hear that?” Inuyasha asked stifling.
“Oh my god they are invisible!” Ed shrieked and all the girls laughed loudly.
“They are downstairs.” Sesshomaru said before fleeting downstairs.
“Menus guys!” Alexis yelled as they all crowded in the corner and put up the menus to hide their faces.
“What are we gonna do when he finds us?” Whit whispered.
“Act like you don't know anything.” Alexis whispered back. A sudden out burst of laughter signaled the guys were downstairs.
“Guys are downstairs.” Whit whispered. Suddenly the laughter stopped.
“Sesshomaru's down satirs.” Alex whispered giggling along with the rest of them. In a flash he was in front of them growling slightly. All three sensed this and started to panic, ecept for alex who stayed calm.
“I don't know I think I want the fish and chips.” Alex said calmly looking at her menu. The other two caught on and followed.
“I might have the Salmon.” Alexis said looking at her own menu.
“I think I will have a burger.” Whit nodded. Both girls looked at her like she was crazy. “What?”
“I'm afraid they don't have burgers here.” Sesshomaru said removing all the menus from their hands. All three looked at the seething Sesshomaru.
“You look nice Fluffy, you should keep your hair like that.” Alexis said giggling.
“You think so?” He cocked his head to the side in sarcasm.
“Oh yea, totally works with the whole….yea” Alexis said giggling more.
“I don't think so.” He growled before grabbing all three girls by their shirt collars and pulling them out of the booth.
“Ok who did this?” He asked looking at Alexis.
“By the looks of your hair the easter bunny.” Alexis laughed.
“Very funny, but this Sesshomaru is not laughing. No I demand to know who did this now!” He growled fiercer his eyes seeping red.
“I did.” They all answered at the same time.
“I don't think so you guys couldn't come up with this design.” Alex argued.
“Oh yea, well who's guy is he huh?” Whit retorted.
“God, why are you guys in denial, this was obviously me.” Alexis said crossing her arms. All three started talking at once but stopped when he growled just like a dog.
“We shall settle this now.” He stated, and in the blink of an eye they were in the guys room with the `victims' all around them in a circle.
“Hi guys…so whats new?” Alexis asked nervously.
“I wanna know why you guy deformed us!” Ed yelled stepping forward.
“We did it for revenge!” Alex answered evilly rubbing her hands.
“Who did my hair, I like it.” Roy said smiling.
“I did.” Alex stated proudly.
“Nice job.”
“Thanks.”
“Ok, shut it! Now what do you mean revenge? What have we done for you to seek revenge?” Inuyasha asked.
“Don't play dumb!” Alexis yelled jumping up and pushing him.
“Alrgiht its just like the Jerry springer show, exept there is now bouncers.” Whit squealed.
“What is your problem.” He asked not knowing what this Jerry thing was.
“You, you are still wanting to sell us after all this!” Alexis yelled shoving him into a dresser. Alex decided it would be fun to watch and jumped up to get a better view.
“I don't know what you arer talking about. We weren't going to sell any of you. We just wanted to tease you.”
“So you lied to us?” Alexis yelled.
“Sorta, we were gonna tell you soon.” He replied fading out.
“So we did it all for no reason?” Alexis asked rasing an eyebrow.
“Yea.”
“Oh well it was fun anyways.” Alexis sighed laughing histerically along with the others.
“Hey there cutie.” A strange voice broke through and everyone turned to Ed.
“Go away.” Ed growled to the strange man.
“OH come on babe lets have some fun baby.” He said stroking his arm.
“I'm a guy!” He yelled pulling away.
“Well I guess you are gonna have to prove it.” The guy said seductively.
“Ok, your choice.” Ed said shrugging. Suddenly Ed started kicking and punching him with his automail legs. Boy was that a sight. Most cringed at the thought of being struck with a metal hand. The room was filling with ooo's as he kept kicking the guys ass until he threw him out of the room.
“Oh snap Ed that was sooo cool.” Alex yelled throwing herself at Ed.
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea!