D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ The way Back home ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 22
The Way Back Home
The FINALE!
 
 
 
 
“OH SNAPE!” Alex said as she saw the iceberg.
“WHITNEY WATCH OUT! GO LEFT!”
“GO LEFT WHITNEY LLLLEEEEFFFTTT!”
“WHICH LEFT?” Whit asked looking at her hands.
“THE RIGHT LEFT!” Alexis cried.
“SO, DOES THAT MEAN GO RIGHT OR GO LEFT!”
“GO THAT WAY WHIT!” Alex cried pointing left. Whit nodded and turned, but it was tool late and the ship crashed sending everyone flying into the water.
“PSSHT What the hell?” Ed cried spurting out water and clinging to the nearest floating object, an Iceberg.
“OH MY GOD!” Alexis cried and lunged for the iceberg as well.
“Holy shit!” Alex said. This continued until everyone was now clinging to the iceberg and snapped out of their hyptnotism.
“Alex, what did you do to us?” Roy cried.
“Look into…” Alexis shut her up putting her hands over her mouth.
“UH UH!” Alexis said sternly.
“FINE!” Alex growled. “…. Hey I wonder if my tounge will stick.” Alex said outloud and stuck her tounge against the iceberg, bad idea. It did.
“Nice Alex, Nice.” Alexis said shaking her head. “Now what?”
“I don't know.” Whit shrugged.
“Duuuh dun, duuuuuuh dun….” The jaws music started to play. The girls got scared.
“Oh no, is it CHRIS?” Alexis yelled. Looking she found a giant fin coming towards them.
“NO, its just a gaint shark.” Alex said calmly her tounge still stuck.
“OH NO ITS JAWS!” Alexis screamed.
“Who?” Inuyasha asked.
“Noone, just a GIANT 20 FOOT SHARK! Which is better then Chris.” Alex said.
“Yeah, that true.” Whit and Alexis agreed.
“Still, AAAHHHHH!” Alex screamed along with the others.
“It's the END!” Alexis cried. Suddenly *POP* Shippo came up with the fin attached.
“Shippo?”
“Yepp, whats wrong?” *sweatdrop everyone*
“Nothing…” Alexis answered.
“mikjbnkjbjgdvbds.” Alex said.
“What did you say?” Ed asked.
“isidnrihfbrfbnkjrgr!” She yelled.
“Hang on guys I can understand her… ok tell me…” Alexis said swimming next to her.
“jkbkdfjbkjbkbgvkjhbfnfkbjhf frjknvfkb.” Alex said.
“She said she wants me to marry Ed.”
“Whaytlskdjnkdfshbfvlbffnfbd!”
“And ROY? … OK?” Alexis said surprised.
“ JHERIJBVFHGFODJKBNVFJKBFVAD!” She screamed.
“Woah now!” Alexis said holding up her hands.
“What did she say?” Ed asked.
“She wants me to have a three way with you while she gets it on with INU.” Alexis said.
“WHAT!?!” Alex screamed ripping her tounge off blood pouring out of her mouth, followed by “ooo's” from the others. “I SAID HELP IM STUCK!” Alex screamed. “I WOULD NEVER LET YOU TOUCH HIM EVER!” Alex screamed then it clicked. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” She screamed holding her tounge and trying to get it to stop. A whirlpool suddenly emerged and everyone got dragged down underwater. Suddenly the girls landed in a building that had drawing of dinosaurs.
“OH no…. Alex?” Alexis said as the three got up slowly.
“Yeah?” Alex answered shakily.
“Do you know where we are?” Alexis asked scared.
“Yeah…” Alex said tears getting tears.
“Do you know what scene this is?” Alexis asked.
“Yeah…” Alex said and started crying.
“What should we do?” Alexis asked holding Alex.
“We should cry too.” Whit said and started crying. Suddenly they heard the sound and they all stopped. They looked up to see three raptors surrounding them and a black spot.
“Get in the portal!” Alexis screamed and they all hightailed it in breathing a sigh of relief. Then they landed in the middle of a dace floor in a poor shack.
“*HUGE GASP!* OH MY GOD ITS HIM! ITS PARTICK SWAYZE!” Alexis screamed and started going towards him but was being dragged back into the portal by her friends.
“NO! WAIT JOHNNY!” Alexis cried as she was brought back into the portal.
“Geeze…” Alex scolded “You are just like a child!” The landed in a plane seat next and huffed slightly.
“Now what?” Whitney questioned. Alex started gasping.
“Alex?” Alexis asked then saw Cillian Murphy. “Oh we are in Red EYE…” Alexis said.
“OH MY GOD CILLIAN!” She screamed still gasping.
“Whit grab her before she passes out.” Alexis said and grabbed whit helping pull Alex in.
“NO! I WANT TO STAY NO!” She cried as she was dragged back into the black abyss. “I Hate YOU!”Alex cried.
“OH MY GOD ITS HARRY!” Whit squealed.
“REALLY?” Alex asked jumping up in the hall way. “Harry can I go to Hogwarts with you?” Alex asked.
“Um, no sorry.” Harry said backing away.
“*sniff, sniff* YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!” She yelled making him fly away on a broom stick crying. “SERVES YOU RIGHT!” She yelled before going back into the portal.
“AHH!” They all yelled landing hard on a floor. They all sat up holding their heads.
“Hey, we're back.” Alexis gasped.
“Oh my god really?” Alex asked in disbelief.
“Yeah, hey! I don't remember having a party when we left.” Whit pointed out. The living room was decorated in pale blues, pinks, and yellows.
“Hey, you guys are awake!” Inuyasha said coming through the door way.
“Inuyasha?” Alexis asked.
“Yeah who else?” He asked.
“HEY GUYS THEY ARE AWAKE!” He yelled. Roy, Ed, and Sesshomaru came into the room and went to their loved one.
“What happened?” Alex asked.
“you guys passed out during your baby shower.” Ed said.
“AAAHHHH! I'm HUGE!” Alexis screamed.
“ME TOO!” Whit cried.
“HA HA I'm NOT!” Alex laughed.
“Well no, you had your kids a long time ago, well a few months at least.” Inuyasha said. “Alexis is close to having our twins, and so is Whit with her second child.
“I have a kid? With who?” Whit asked.
“With me, his name is Trevor.” Sesshomaru said helping her up. “Hes about 50 now, about 10 human.”
“Oh my god, I must be old!” Whit cried.
“Now you three got powers to age slowly, you guys are still 18… you guys don't remember?” Sesshomaru said frowning.
“Not really no.” Alex answered.
“I'm having twins?” Alexis asked looking up at Inu. “Our twins?”
“I hope so.” Inu replied bringing her into a tight embrace.
“So, lets see my kids.” Alex said popping up.
“Ok, KIDS!”
“Roy, whose are they?” Alex whispered.
“One is mine, the rest are Ed's” He whispered back.
“What do you mean rest?” The house started to shake. “AHHH EARTHQUAKE!” Alex yelled jumping behind Roy. Little kids ran into the room, not a few but lots, all of them looking like Ed or herself, except one who looked exactly like Roy.
“Ok we got Trisha, Cassie, Lola, Al, Autumn, Lucifer, George, Jack, and Ed Jr.” He said pointing to the mini Roy.
“Ok so which are mine?” Alex asked.
“They all are.”
“WHAT HOW MANY ARE THERE?” Alex yelled.
“Ten, you had them all at once, you are in the guiness book of Records!” He said showing a picture of her looking like a blob. Alexis and Whit just stared wide eyed and mouth open.
“Wow ten at a time, that better be a record.” Alexis said.
“Oh Snape!” were the last words before Alex suddenly drooped backwards out cold.
“You said it!” Alexis replied.
THE END!
THE STORY CONTINUES IN THE SEAQUEL TITLED: 2 WORLDS COLLIDE: BACK HOME. Look for it soon.
 
A/n: The End, please review please. Look for my other stories, thx for reading. Oh I don't own the movies, actors, or animes, I only own my stories and My characters. Bye
 
Special:
2 WORLDS COLLIDE: BACK HOME
The girls are finally back, but can they handle being back with kids? Not to mention when they find out they are all Royality now? What other surprises lay ahead? Stay tuned.