D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ sinking ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 21
Sinking
 
 
 
 
 
The sun shone brightly through the window of the girls room when they woke up to the sound of the men yelling commands to dock, though where they did not know.
“Hey guys, you sleep good?” Alexis asked stretching.
“Yeah.” Alex answered also stretching.
“How bout you Whit?”
“Five more minutes mommy…” She groaned flipping over.
“Mmmmm, I think I wanna get a bath, its been about 3 days since my last one.” Alex groaned.
“Ok, I call second.” Alexis said laying back down. Suddenly Whit shot up and ran out the door. “What was that about?”
“OH SHIT! WHITNEY!” Alex yelled bolting after her. About 5 minutes, and tons of yelling, Alex walked back in droopily.
“What's going on?”
“That slut stole my bath!” Alex groaned and went back on her bed. Alexis just laughed and got up walking to the door. “Where are you going?” Alex asked.
“I'm gonna go see what's going on up stairs. Be right back.”
“I wouldn't…” Alex was stopped at the closed door. “… go out there without pants.” She said noting Alexis was wearing only an XXXL T-shirt that stopped mid thigh and underwear, “Oh well, least its not me.” She said happily laying back down.
~ Up on deck~
Alexis had yet to notice her attire when she sleepily walked up on deck. She could see they were getting closer to an island, but she didn't know what island it was. Looking around she found most of the crew staring at her as she walked up to Inuyasha who was steering. He was also staring.
“Why is everyone staring at me?” she asked quietly standing near him.
“Well, it could either be you have no shoes, you have bed head, or it could be you are wearing no pants.”
“Huh?” Looking down she realized she was still in just her big T-shirt. “Oh, oopps… I SUGGEST YOU ALL STOP STARING UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR EYES RIPPED OUT!” Alexis screamed and they all went back to work. “SO… What Island is this and why are we waaayyyy out here?” Alexis asked noticing he wasn't looking at her face. “THAT THREAT ALSO APPLIES TO YOU.” She warned.
“Oh *nervous laugh* Sorry… Yes, we are just dropping off some unwanted cargo in a row boat before we go on.” He said.
“LET GO OF ME!” Winry screamed as Kouga dragged her to the row boat that was prepared. The other two were not far behind also getting thrown into the boat with Winry.
“It was nice having you with us.” Kouga said sarcastically and waved as the girls were lowered into the water yelling god knows what.
“Oh, I see.” Alexis said smiling.
“Hey Alexis, Bath is free.” Whit called.
“What about Alex?”
“She's asleep, you better move if you want hot water.”
“Ok!” She yelled back. “Ok your choice, Chocolate, Margarita, or Strawberry?”
“Ummm… Chocolate? What does this have to do with anything?” He asked.
“You will see, right now I gotta go take a bath before Alex wakes up. See you in a few.” Alexis said giving him a peck on the cheek before running downstairs. She crept past their door slowly, but it opened just as she was passed it.
“And where are you going?”
“Ummm, nowhere?” Alexis said slowly backing up down the hall.
“Oh no you are NOT gonna steal my bath too!”: Alex yelled and lunged out the door.
“AAAAHHHHH!” Alexis screamed ruinning as fast as she could to the bathing room. She cut the turnn short and almost slipped, but she made it just in time and slammed the door locking it.
“OH MY GOD YOU WHORE! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE!” Alex yelled pounding on the door.
“Ano, no I don't think so.”
“What the fuck is ano?”
“Ano, means ummm. Dumbass!”
“Wait let me guess, reading fanfictions?”
“Yepp!” Alexis cheered getting in the nice warm bath.
“Ok, You are NOT allowed to read anymore!”
“Whatever…”
~ 15 Minutes later ~
Alexis stepped out into the warm air wearing some jeans and a spegetti strap.
“Bout time you got out.” Alex yelled stomping in there. Alexis just shrugging and walking back to their room to put away her stuff, and read a quick one-shot she saved on her computer.
“I'm GONNA KILL YOU BOTH THIS WATER IS FREEZING!” Alex's voice rang through the hallway. Deciding it was a nice day and she wanted to be on the deck while she read she folded her laptop and walked out of the room. She walked up to the deck to see they were already surrounded by miles of ocean on a nice sunny day. The temperature was nice and cool due to a slight wind that blew. She sat down on the side of the ship against the rail and opened her laptop to read a fic she just found called Christmastime by Lucient. At first she wasn't quite sure what was going on in the story, it seemed quite strange to her, but was very nicely written. By the time she was almost to the end, everything clicked, and she got tears brimming her eyes as she read on. “Oh my god.” She whispered and tears flowed freely. “That's so sad.” She said tears still running down her cheeks at a rapid pace. Never had she ever cried like this about a story. She reread it and even more tears came. Especially at the last part. Alexis just wiped away the tears that still flowed as she thought about how that would feel to be in Kagome's place. Inuyasha walked cautiously over to Alexis scared. He had no idea why she just came up here opened that weird thing and was now crying.
“Alexis… baby… you ok?”
“No, this is so sad! You died! And you left Kagome alone! And you were gonna propose and…”
“WHAT?!? What are you talking about?!?”
“This story, listen…” She said reading the story out loud to him. At the end when she started crying again he looked around to see the entire crew staring at them, no doubt they heard the whole story, not knowing what half of it meant.
“Alexis, come here…” He said pulling her into a tight embrace. “I'm alive, I'm right here. I don't even know who this `Kagome' is. Its ok…” He assured her and she slowly stopped. “Now…” He started pulling back and wiping away her tears. “Stop reading that and put it away so we can have some time together today on the ship, ok?” Alexis nodded and left to put it away.
~~~ Meanwhile~~~
Alex walked out of the bathing room and went down the hall in her green skirt and black top passing by Roy's room. She came to a schreeching hault and walked backward slowly and peaked in on the sleeping Roy. `How cute is he?' She thought and sighed turning to leave but her eyes caught something. Roy's glove. She grinned evilly and grabbed it running to the room to put it on and put her stuff away. She saw Alexis leaving and decided to wait till she was gone before she went in. As alexis got up on the deck Alex raced in shutting the door and leaning against it out of breath. “Yes! I have the power now!” She said evilly as she flung her stuff down and put on the glove. It was very loose. `He has big hands… I guess I know what that means…” She said smiling again. Pulling out a strand of hair she snapped her fingers and burnt it. “…cool!” she squealed and ran off to burn more stuff and sing “I got the power”.
~~~~
Alexis went back up on deck to meet Inuyasha. She found him looking out over the rail of the upper deck facing the lower part. He smiled and jumped down landing gracefully on the bottom before walking towards Alexis who was now on the other side of the mast peering out on one side of it.
“Hey there… you know you look cute like that.” He said smiling and walking up on the opposite side. Alexis giggled.
“Thank you captain.” She said smiling and coming out to stand in front of him. Sesshomaru suddenly walked up behind Inuyasha, pushed him to the side before taking Alexis' waist and moving her to the left muttering an `Excuse me.' He held out his arms and a laughing Whitney fell straight into them.
“Oh my god that was fun!”
“Whitney what the hell?” Alexis asked as he set her down.
“I was just playing on the mast, no biggie…” Whit said.
“AND YOU PERMITTED HER TO DO THIS?” Alexis yelled at Sesshomaru.
“Listen I…” He was cut of as Alexis Hit him upside the head with a rolled up newspaper she pulled out of nowhere.
“I've got the power!” Alex sang below deck. Everyone just stared.
“Don't let her do that again! EVER!” She yelled going over to Inuyasha and taking his hand leading him back to the upper deck. Whit found her cue and made a leap for climbing back up, but Fluffy caught her by her waist and pulled her back down.
“I wanna climb!” She whined.
“Well I don't wanna get yelled at… AGAIN!” Whit huffed and crossed her arms muttering alien words, like in a Christmas story, or Princess diaries 2.
~
Alex ran up on the deck and sang “I've got the power” as she ran around lighting things, and peoples asses on fire, eventually running into Roy and falling flat on her ass. “Roy, hi… Nice day?” She offered.
“Alex, the glove is too loose. Something bad will happen. Just hand it over.” He said holding out his hand.
“No!” She yelled and ran to the middle of the boat where she snapped her fingers as hard as she could. The ship blew up into about 4 pieces. Everyone coming to the surface spurting water. Roy swam to Alex, grabbed her wrist and took the glove.
“Alex, what the hell were you thinking?” He yelled.
“Ummm…” Was all she could say.
“Never mind. Everyone get on a piece of the boat! ED!”
“Yeah?”
“FIX THE BOAT!”
“OK!” Everyone got on the boat and Ed used alchemy to restore the boat. Luckily they didn't loses anything.
“Alex! I swear I will kill you!” Alexis said and lunged at Alex, but was stopped by Inuyasha, who had a heck of a time holding her back.
“OH yeah what you gonna do now bith?” Alex laughed.
“GRRR, Let me go I'll kick her ass!” Alexis yelled trying to get out of Inu's grip. He decided enough was enough and slung her over his shoulder still kicking and yelling at Alex.
“JUST SHUT UP!” Inuyasha Screamed putting down Alexis. “Make another move or say anything and you three will be sleeping in the hold tonight.
“HEY WHY AM I INCLUDED IN THIS?” Whit whined.
“OK fine you two will!” He grumbled.
“SO? I'll kick her ass in there!” Alex yelled.
“Why you…”
“And we will have time to be lesbian lovers.” Alex grinned.
“Sexy lesbian lovers.” Alexis corrected laughing.
“What you guys are lesbian lovers? Why wasn't I told about this? That is totally sexy!” Miroku said grinning.
“We're not.”
“But but you just said…”
“We lied.” Miroku just ran off crying.
“YOU GUYS WILL BE IN THE HOLD WITH MIROKU!” He growled. Both girls gasped and shut up immediately. “That's better. Ok well now that we have the ship back together…” *BOOM!* Inuyasha turned his attention over to Alexis who was standing next to a cannon turned facing up and smoke coming out the top, then to a cannon ball that was coming down. “Alexis?” He growled
“I just wanted to see if it would work. Oh here's your glove Roy.” She said throwing him his glove. The cannon ball came down hit the deck, went through the boat and made a hole to the bottom.
“God damnit I just fixed it!” Ed grumbled using alchemy again to fix it… Again.
“You started this whole glove snatching thing.” Roy accused Alex.
“NO I DIDN'T!” Alex yelled back.
“Yes you did!”
“ROY Look into my eyes… No I didn't.”
“No she didn't….” He repeated over and over walking off.
“What did you do to him?” Ed asked coming up to her.
“NOTHING!” Alex yelled.
“Nothing…” Ed repeated over and over walking away same as roy.
“Ok, yeah I think I'm gonna go get something to eat.” Alexis said stretching.
“Mee too!” Whit cried running over to her and tugging on her sleeve like a little child.
“Ok, we will be right back.” Alexi said walking with Whitney to the kitchen to get some snacks.
“*Evil laugh* Now lets see what I can do…” Alex said running off singing “I've got the power!”
~~~~ 15 minutes later~~~
“I can't believe you ate all the Fudge Stripes! Those are my favorite cookies!” Alexis yelled sadly.
“Sorry!” Whit said chocolate surrounding her mouth.
“No you're not, you should just admit that….”
“I'm a chicken cluck, cluck.” Miroku said making a chicken movement.
“What the fuck?” Alexis cursed and looked around at the crew. Sesshomaru was standing still, Inuyasha was on all fours acting like a dog, Ed was walking saying `nothing', Kouga was acting like a monkey hanging from the mast, Shippo was wiggling like a snake, and Alex was running around singing “I've got the power” . Alexis stood there hands on hips stomping her foot. Alex ran around a few more minutes before running into Alexis.
“Oh hi guys!” Alex laughed nervously.
“Care to explain?” Alexis asked.
“No, not really.”
“Ok then how do we get them back?”
“Oh! I don't know.” Alex said plainly.
“HOW CAN U NOT KNOW WE HAVE TO HAVE SOME ONE SAIL!”
“Ask Sesshomaru.” Whit suggested.
“Oh he won't answer, hes a statue!” Alex announced proudly.
“So who will steer now?”
“I will!” Whit announced appearing suddenly behind the wheel in a captain's suit.
“Whit, I don't know…”
“Don't worry guys! I am a master sailor!” Whit said proudly.
“Alex, why do I have a bad feeling about this?” Alex didn't have time to answer when the ship gave a sudden jerk and sent them both flying.
“Owww.” Alex said rubbing her head.
“HOLY SHIT!” Alexis yelled.
“Don't worry guys! Come on lets sing!”
“Sing what?”
“I don't know, I was hoping you would know a pirate song.”
“How about the Pirates of the Carribean song?”
“I don't know the lyrics.”
“Oh…”
“We are here!” Whit cried.
“Where?” Alexis asked looking over the side.
“Mexico!”
“Really?” Alex and Alexis asked.
“Yepp.
“Hola! Como Estas?” Whit cried. (hello how are you)
“Hola!” Alexis said standing up and waving.
“YO COMO LOS NINOS!” Alex Yelled (I eat children!).
“…… QUE? LOS FRIEN!” The villagers yelled. (WHAT? )
“What did they say?”
“They said they are going to fry us!” Alex cried
“GO Whit RUN!”
“RUN WHERE? WE ARE ON A BOAT!”
“SAIL THEN SAIL!” Alexis screamed.
“OK HERE WE GO!” Whit yelled and jerked the boat sending them flying to the other end.
“HA HA! You CAN”T CATCH US!” Whit laughed at the villagers running after them in the shore.
“Whit this is hardly the time for laughing, we are being chased by Mexicans!” Alexis yelled to her.
“What chased? We are in the middle of the ocean.”
“What no way!” Alex said popping up to se they were in fact in the middle of the ocean, no land in sight. “What the fuck?”
“Ok this is getting creepy. Ahh!” She yelled as the boat jerked forward and they went flying to the front face first.
“OK! We are now at Iceland folks!” Whit announced.
“Alex, if you find anything pink and slimy on the deck is probably my brain.” Alexis said sitting up and holding her head.
“Whit this isn't Iceland, it's Greenland. The Vikings wanted to confuse people so Iceland is Green And Greenland is full of Ice.” Alex said standing up unsteadily.
“Oh, well its too cold here! Lets go!” Whit yelled and once again sent the girls flying backwards.
“Where are we going now?”
“Disney World!”
“Why didn't we go there while we were near Mexico?” Alex asked.
“I don't know.” Whit said shrugging.
“Want some cake?” Alex said offering Alexis some cake that she whipped out of nowhere.
“Sure…”
“WELL TOO BAD! IT'S A PEACE OFFERING TO THE MEXICANS!”
“WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!”
“I Know but they will follow us there.”
“Oh…. OK……” Alexis said.
“OK WE ARE HERE!” Whit cried. Alex and Alexis jumped up rushing to the side.
“OH MY GOD!” Alex said.
“ITS ACTUALLY HERE?” Alexis said in disbelief.
“LETS GO!” Whit cried.
“YAY!”
~~~~ 3 hours later~~~~
The three were walking out with various prizes, costume accessories, and food whe all of the sudden the Mexicans appeared.
“I TOLD U!” Alex said whipping out the cake and throwing it at them.
“Oh shut up!”
“LOS FRIEN!” They yelled running to them.
“Ho shit! GET ON THE BOAT!” Alex yelled as the three scrambled to the boat, and of corse Alex and Alexis were thrown as the boat jerked off.
“Whew, that was close.” Alex said.
“No Shit…” Alexis said standing up and brushing herself off. Looking ahead she paled. “A-A-A- ALEX!” Alexis stammered pointing foreward.
“What, oh shit!” Alex said as she found the center of disaster. An iceberg. “OH SNAPE!”
 
A/n: OK I don't own the animes or the songs or the theme park or anything eles except this story and MY characters. Spanish might be a little rough. Sorry.