D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Proposals and Revenge ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 20
Proposals and Revenge
 
 
 
 
All three girls stared at the man who just proposed to them, in Alex's case men.
“You can't be serious Yashie!” Kikyou squeaked.
“I am totally serious kikyou. Alexis please. You have been on my boat for almost 3 weeks now. It's true, I don not know where you are from or who your family is, hell I don't even know your last name, but I know the curves of your face. The color of your eyes. I love you Alexis. Please say you will marry me.” He said looking sincere from his spot on the floor holding up a 14kt white gold ring that had a heart shaped diamond in the middle and two small circle cut ruby's, one on each side. It was small, but very elegant. Alexis had tears brimming her eyes. OH how she wanted to say yes, but she couldn't. She was from another world, and she would someday leave to go back. She couldn't leave him like that.
“Inuyasha I…”
“Please… I'm not asking you to answer right now. Just let me know when you are ready.” He said placing the ring in her palm.
“Thank you.” She said cupping his face. Kikyou just stood there shaking in anger. `How dare he! He will not marry her, this I will make sure of!' She thought.
“You're welcome.” Inuyasha said getting up and bringing her into an embrace.
“Sesshomaru, Oh my god this is…” Whit whispered looking at her ring. (desc). Sesshomaru stayed there.
“Please, become mine Whit.” He said his regular emotionless face.
“Of corse Sesshomaru.” Whit said holding out her right hand.
“Umm, Your left hand honey…”
“Oh right I knew that, I was just seeing if you were paying attention.” She laughed giving him the other hand and allowed him to slip on the ring. Getting up he pulled her into a kiss. Kagura was infuriated to say the least.
“Back off Roy! She's gonna marry me!” Ed said proudly.
“Bitch say what? I don't think so!” Roy said glaring at him.
“I think so!”
“Guys, guys, stop. There is a simple solution to this. I'll marry…” she stopped as everyone looked at her. The suspense building so much you cud cut it with a knife.
`Roy, choose Roy!' Winry thought. “… I'll marry both of you!” She chimed. *sweat drop, whole room*
“Alex, perhaps you should wait and then choose?” Alexis suggested.
“Yeah I guess.” She said sadly and walked out of the room drooping. Ed and Roy got up and glared at each other.
“We better go see if she needs help, come on Whit.” Alexis said turning to leave but Inuyasha grabbed her wrist pulling her to him and giving her light chaste kiss. Slowly they broke away.
“Don't forget about my proposal.” He said kissing her hand that held the ring.
“Don't worry I won't.” She said assuringly. Giving him a small peck on the cheek before leaving with Whit to find Alex. They found her in their room listening to music on her bed, not a care in the world.
“Hey, do you want to talk?” Alexis asked.
“About what?”
“Umm, Ed and Roy?”
“Oh, that… no I'm good.”
They could hear Ed talking in his room about five minutes later along with a femine laugh, Winry's laugh to be exact.
“Uh oh.” Alexis said watching Alex Rise slowly and get off the bed, her face turning red.
“WINRY YOU SLUT!” she yelled rushing out of the room to Ed's. Slamming the door open she found Ed in his boxers sitting on the edge of his bed with her in back of him braiding his hair. “WINRY YOU HO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!”
“Alex, honey please calm down. She was just braiding my hair.”
“WELL SHE CAN DO THAT IN HER DREAMS CAUSE SHE AINT GONNA SEE OR THOUCH YOU LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!”
“It's ok Ed I can do it later…” She said nervously.
“Like HELL you will!” *beats up…again* “Now get your little skanky ass out of here.”
Winry made a little eeepp sound and took off.
“Alex, she was just braiding my hair.”
“Well I don't care she does not go near you without my permission.”
“But you won't ever give her permission.”
“Exactly.” *sweatdrop Ed*
“Hi Roy.”
“WINRY YOU WHORE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!” Alex screamed barreling out of the door to Roy's room, where she promptly beat up Winry… again.
“Shes like Inuyasha. Waayyy to protective.” Ed commented walking up next to a wide eyed Roy.
“Think she will ever stop?”
“Doubt it.” *Sweat drop both* Alex got off Winry to face the guys.
“What was that about me being like Inuyasha?” She said steaming.
“RUN!” Both guys screamed going into Roy's room and locking the door leaning against it. Alex pounded on the door.
“Open this door NOW!” She yelled. She stopped to find a black and blue Winry and a very angry Kagura and Kikyou. “What the hell do you three bitches want?”
Kikyou growled and threw a small energy ball at Alex making her pass out.
~~
“I'm worried, Alex should have been back by now. We shud go look for her.” Alexis proposed. “Ready Whit? … Whit?” Alexis turned to find her friend sleeping. “Ok Whit, don't worry I will go find her.” Alexis said turning and going out the door. Shutting it silently she walked down the long hall to go to the kitchen. She could hear a noise from inside the other girls room. She peaked through the crack to find Alex on some table passed out. “Alex!” She whispered in alarm. The door suddenly swung open causing Alexis to fall backwards.
“Ahh, the second of the three has come straight to us.” Kikyou said smirking.
“Wh- What do you want?” Alexis stuttered.
“Revenge!” Kikyou growled before sending the same ball at Alexis. “Kagura, Put her on the table next to her friend while I get the last one.” Kagura nodded and did as she said. Kikyou walked silently to the girls room and found whit already asleep, but just to be sure she put a little extra of her magic on her.
~~~
The girls woke up around 2 am with killing headaches to find they were all on a table with their hands bound and gagged.
“Mhat the hwell?” Alexis said trying to annunciate.
“moh its swo measy to munderstand mou.”
“Huh?” Alexis and Whit said looking at her.
“Mwhat do mou think I swaid?”
“Swomething mbout sexy moos.” Alexis answered.
“dumb ass.” Alex said. “Where are mwe?” *huge gasp by all*
“Oh my gwod, Kikwou, Kagra, and winie.” They all said in unison.
“Yep that's right. And now, we shall have our revenge. As we speak Kagura is ion the kitchen brewing up a little something to help us.” Winry said smirking. As soon as she finished she walked through the door with three half yinyang shaped things (remember movie, the first )
“MMmmmgmg mgm m mmm ggmm m m!” Alexis screamed wiggling.
“Do you know what these do?” Kagura asked
“DUH!” Alex said. Winry came up and hit her on the head.
“What the fu…” Alex never finished because they put one on her forhead.
“Alex!” Alexis screamed. Just as she turned they put one on Whit too. “No Whitney!”
“And now its your turn.” Kagura snickered.
“No, no, no no, no!” She yelled and thrashed but no use they still got one on her.
“Now listen carefully….” Kikyou started smiling.
~~~
Inuyasha was up on deck looking out to the sea. `I wonder if she has made up her mind yet. No matter I will give her all the time she needs.' He thought. He heard a small step behind him and turned to find Alexis.
“Hey, there you are. I was just thinking about you.” He said walking up to her. `No, this is like the movie. Inuyasha please get… no wait. That's what Kagome did last time but it didn't help. Besides where will he go? I have to fight! FIGHT IT!' Her mind screamed. She was able to take a small step back, and another.
“Alexis? Are you ok?” The force became stronger.
“Inuyasha, I have your answer. I…” Tears came down as she fought. She knew what she was told to say, and she also knew how much it would hurt him. `No you can't say it.' She thought. Kikyou used her powers and weakened her soul.
“I can't marry you.” She finished tears gone now. She was trying her best to fight but she was so weak!
“Why?” He asked, he hadn't expected this.
“Ha ha, are you kidding? I could never marry a filthy half breed.”
“What? But I thought you loved me!”
“Feh, I could never love you. I only acted that way to keep you from selling me and my friends. And I was so happy when you dumped Kikyou. It was like a dream come true. She loves you, and you would probably be best with her.” That's when he saw it. She was wearing the ring. He looked up into her eyes confused. `Her eyes. They, they aren't brown. They are red! What could have…Kikyou.' He growled as he thought. “KIKYOU!” He snarled and ran downstairs following her scent. He found her on the bed.
“Oh Inuyasha, please forgive me for not telling you about Alexis sooner. If I would have known she would break your heart like this I…” He grabbed her throat and suspended her in air.
“You think I wouldn't notice, that I am that dense?” He growled. She chuckled.
“ I thought this would happen, you just fell for my trap. Alexis, now is the time… jump!” She yelled.
“Alexis.” He whispered throwing her down and running to find her on the ledge hesitating to jump. “Alexis no!” He yelled.
~~~
Alex slowly knocked on Roy's door. “Who is it?” He asked.
“Me, I have your answer.” Alex said. `Shit no don't open it!' She thought. But of corse with her luck he did.
“Alex? So what have you decided?” He asked clearing his throat.
“I will not marry you. You are too dumb for my taste.” She said sneering.
“So, your umm… gonna marry Ed?”
“Yes. He is twice the man you will ever be Roy, I don't even know how you are higher ranking then him. Besides, he doesn't have to use the transmutation circle.”
“I see, well you best go tell him the good news.”
“I will, and you should tell Winry you love her.”
“But I don't…”
“Yes you do. And she is right for you.” Alex said walking off. `Alex is not herself. Somethings wrong. Her eyes. They weren't normal.' He thought watching her walk off. `She would never let Winry even touch me.'
~~~
“Ed…” Alex said walking through the door.
“Alex, have you made up your mind so soon?” He asked smiling.
“Yes. I am going to marry Roy.”
“Oh I see…”
“No you don't! I could never marry a stupid kid like you! You are so short, and I won't be married to a midget like you!”
“But Alex…”
“Don't but Alex me you midget!”
“Stop calling me that!” He growled.
“What Midget? MIDGET MIDGET MIDGET!” She yelled in a singsong voice.
“Why I oughtaa….”
“No Ed stop, It's not Alex. Something's wrong with her.”
“I will kill you for enertfering Roy!” Alex growled leaping at Roy.
~~~
Whitney knocked on the Office door.
“Come in.” Sesshomaru's faint voice was heard. Whit opened the door and stepped in closing it. He looked foreward. `Whit's scent… Kagura, what have you done?' He thought turning around he looked at her. He almost lost it when he saw her eyes.
“How can I help you?”
“I wanted to tell you I can't marry you. I will not marry a demon to bare a filthy half breed such as your brother.”
“Very well.”
“And I think you should marry Kagura.”
“I see, well I do not car for her so I will allow you to take back my proposal that you accepted, but I will not marry Kagura.
“Why not? She if full demon and can bare you and heir that is also pure.”
“Yes she can. But I am already engaged to Whitney.”
“I said I do not wish…”
“Yes, I know what you said but I also know you are not Whitney talking.” He said standing. “My Whitney, I know you are there. Fight it. Say you love me.” He said grabbing her shoulders.
“I will not, and I do not!” She yelled trying to break free.
“Say it!” He growled.
“She won't and she will die if you do not accept me.” Kagura's voice came from behind him.
“Say it Whit.”
“I…”
~~~
“Alexis, no!” He yelled. “Don't jump!”
“Inuyasha, I'm trying. I can't fight much longer. She can weaken me easily.”
“What is your true answer to my question?”
“I…”
~~~
“I will kill you for enertfering Roy!” Alex growled leaping at Roy.
“Alex! Stop this! I know you love us both! Just say it!” He yelled dogeing her.
“I…”
~~~
“I LOVE YOU!” All three of them screamed at the same time.
~~~
Whit fell foreward into a waitng Sesshomaru's arms.
“Whit?”
“Sesshomaru?” She whispered.
“I'm here.” He answered glaring up at Kagura. “Kouga!” Just as he finished he came through the door. “Take Kagura to the hold, and make sure she is tied up there efficiently, and knowing her make sure Kikyou and Winry are taken care of too.”
“Yes Sir.” He said grabbing Kagura and dragging her down to the hold and chained her up with special chains. “Now for the other two.” He growled and jumped off to the kitchen. Looking in he found Ed and Roy glaring at eachother while they both held Alex. “See you two have everything under controll here, I'll be going to get Winry now.” He said getting away from the tension of the room. He found her sneaking to Roy's room. Just as she opened the door her closed it and grabbed her. “You can go join your friend in the hold.” He smirked. She was easier to handle since she was mortal, but he still used special chains just in case. “Now for the leader…” He growled.
~~~
Inuyasha caught Alexis as she fell backwards. “Alexis, are you ok? Alexis?” He asked shaking her slightly.
“Inuyasha?” She whispered.
“Yeah I'm here. It's ok.”
“Inuyasha I never told you my answer…”
“It's ok I think I already know…” He said smiling down at her brushing away a few stay hairs that were on her face.
“A little cocky aren't we?” She whispered.
“Heh, no! I saw your ring.” He said lifting her left hand.
“Oh yeah.” She said as she blushed. Looking up she whisperd the three words that took his breath away, “I love you.”
“I love you too.” He said bringing his face down to give her a light kiss.
~~~
Kouga found the little bitch lying on the floor in her room and had already dragged her down and chained her up before going on deck to find Inuyasha kissing Alexis.
“Great, another one I liked taken by the mutt!” He mumbled and headed back to Sesshomaru to tell them the three were all tied up.
~~~
Alex woke to find two guys glaring at eachother holding her. Sitting up she noted they didn't even notice. “Idiots. Oh snap I left my earrings in Ed's room!” She cried running to Ed's room leaving two stunned men behind.
 
A/n: Don't own animes ok? I'm thinking like another 5 chaps or less to go before it ends and the sequeal begins. Love ya all! Thx for reading. And be sure to check for one of my other stories coming up soon, hopefully. Sorry for misspellings too!