D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Two much two timing ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 19
Too Much Two Timing
 
 
 
 
 
All three stood there in shock at their men being taken by their worst enemies. Alex was steaming, she was huffing and looked like she was about to boil over. Whit just stood there shocked, that is until she fell over from too much shock. Alexis just stood there horrified, she didn't know weather to be angry or hurt. All were relieved when the girls got off the guys slightly. Kikyou backed awaybut kept her arms around Inuyasha .
“Do you miss me Yashie?” Kikyou chirped.
“Uhhh… err.. umm…” He was at a loss of words… obviously.
“I'll take that as a yes.” She said smiling. “C'mon girls lets go on the ship.” She said signaling to the girls who when in a little group climbing on board. Winry then noticed Ed was missing his leg, well not missing it was on the deck, but it wasn't on him.
“Ed, what did you do to your leg? And your arm needs readgusting.” She said sighing and moving his arm. “Yepp I'm gonna have to fix that, just go in your room and strip down and I'll set you up.” She said smiling. Alex practically ran down the stairs to winry with Alexis behind her afraid of what trouble she would start.
“If you think you are going to fix his arm and leg while he has no shirt or pants you are so wrong.”
“Alex, she's my mechanic.” Ed stated.
“Is that what you guys call sluts in this era?” Alex smirked.
“Well at least I can fix his limbs.” Winry said proudly.
“I can too.”
“pffft yeah right you couldn't fix an empty stomach, especially Ed's.”
“I can, and I will fix his limbs because he's mine, not yours.”
“Huh, I don't think so.”
“Oh, you wanna go Bitch? Come on lets go.” Alex said taking off her earrings and throwing them on the deck.
“Bring it!” Alex tackled Winry and both were wresteling and pulling hair and scratching.
“Yes! Bitcdh Fight!” Miroku yelled and started putting chocolate sauce on them.
“What the hell? You just ruined my shirt!” Alex yelled.
“Oh my god Miroku I will kill you!” Winry screamed. Both girls tackled him beating him to a pulp.
“Hey thanks hes a real letch.” Winry said shaking Alex's hand.
“No problem… hey we still have a score to settle here.” Alex said ripping her hand out of her grasp and scowling.
“Bring it on.” Winry said making a Winry yet again both biting, scratching doing whatever they could to bring the other down.
“Should we stop them?” Ed asked.
“*Nervous laugh* You can do that Ed.” Roy said.
“Umm… no thanks I think I'll stay out of it.” He said as the fight got more severe.
“So Yashie…” Kikyou started.
“I told you not to call me that.” He sighed.
“Ok, well Yashie are you happy I am back?” Kikyou asked merrily.
“Ummm…”
“Silly me I should already know you are Yashie.” She said pinching his cheek. “It will be just like old times Yashie.”
“You must be deaf seeing as he already told you not to call him that.” Alexis growled from behind them.
“Well, well. Who is this Yashie, another slave for selling. She seems too stubborn to be sold for a good price… not to mention low on looks.” Kikyou said smiling wrapping an arm around Inuyasha and kissing him lightly on the lips. “Heres and Idea why don't you go prepare our room… That IS where I will be sleeping tonight.”
“And If I say no?”
“Well then you are not a very good listener slave.”
“How would you know I am a slave?” She retorted.
“Well because you are way too ugly and way to fat to be anything else.” Alexis started to tremble with hurt and anger, clenching her fists. “AWWW, Did I upset you? Well then I suggest you start your job.” It wasn't her voice or her comments that made her angry. It was the fact Inuyasha did nothing.
“His room is ready for him, which will be the only person sleeping there.” She growled.
“Really? I believe I said I would be sleeping there.”
“You might have said it, but that's not what gonna happen.” Kikyou glared at her as she walked right up to her and slapped her.
“I believe I gave you and order slave. NOW DO IT!”
“I… Am… NOT… A… SLAVE!” She yelled in her face. “How dare you touch me you slut! Now I suggest you move it or you can loose it.” Alexis warned.
“Yashie, what is she talking about? Why is she saying she is not a slave?”
“Well, shes kinda not.” Inuyasha said nervously.
“What?” She growled.
“you heard him, I am not a slave and neither are my friends. So I highly advise you to back off.” She turned around and looked alexis up and down.
“You are what 16?”
“yeah, so?”
“so I am older then you by… 8 years.” Alexis laughed out loud.
“no you're not, you're like in your 30's, or eary 40's.”
“You don't know me and I happen to be 24.”
“Pfft please, you can't fool me.”
“I warn you mortal I have m…”
“Miko powers, yes I know. So do I.”
“Impossible. You are not in miko garments.”
“If you mean what you are wearing, you bet your ass I'm not, I wouldn't be caught dead in something like that.” Kikyou sent a sphere of power at Alexis who was hit and sent straight into the mast. “BITCH!” Alexis screamed and sent a ball of energy at Kikyou who flew across the deck shocked. “Don't fuck with me Kikyou.” She warned then turned and walked past Inuyasha shoving him. “Go pick up your girfriend `Yashie'.” Alexis spat over her shoulder. She waltzed over to the others fighting. And separated Alex from a very beat up Winry.
“Bitch, don't you even touch my Ed!”
“ALEX!” Alexis screamed. “Stop, you beaten her enough… Winry go find a bunk hall for you and your friends and go get cleaned up.” Winry didn't move. “I can always let Alex finish if you prefer.” Winry got up and went downstairs, and Alex went over to Ed.
“So are you gonna fix my limbs?” Ed asked still shocked at how alex beat up Winry.
“Well, actually I don't know how.”
“What? So you just beat up my automail mechanic for nothing?” Ed screamed.
“… Yeah pretty much.”
“Why didn't you beat up this guy who keeps hitting on me?” Ed asked pointing to the guy approaching him.
“Because that's funny where as Winry fixing you without a shirt on is not.” *sweat drop Ed* “But let me try, maybe I can fix it with my powers.” She offered. Ed knew he wouyld regret it, but he decided to let her try. Using hewr powers she actually successfully fixed Ed.
“Wow, this is better then any time Winry ever did it, and its less painful.” He said putting a hand on his head.
“You better say that.” Alex said walking away to her room.
“Hey there sweet chee…” Ed punched him so hard he went flying to the other side of the island.
“Why are you doing this to me god?” Ed asked going to his own room.
“Sesshomaru.” Alexis called.
“What?”
“Whit is up on the upper deck passed out.”
“so?”
“So you better go get her and either wake her up or put her in our room, or I can purify you. Either way.” Sesshoamru sighed and stood above whit.
“Whit, wake up.”
“5 more minutes mommy.” Whit cried.
“Whitney, now.” Whit opened her eyes to see Sesshomaru standing over her.
“OH My god, I had a nightmare!” She cried jumping up and clinging onto Sesshomaru. “I thought Kagura was here and she was making out with you, and…” her gaze set on Kagura. “SESSHOMARU! DOWN BOY!” She cried making him fall back. “What the hell are you doing here? Get off the boat!” Whit screamed stomping over to her.
“I don't take shit like that from little girls.” Kagura sneered.
“TAKE THIS!” Whit cried and clapped her hands together and put them on the ground making a cell appear around Kagura.
“STUPID MORTAL!” She cried breaking the cell walls.
“Dance of the Dragons!” She cried as three tornado things appeared and headed for whit, who put up a wall using alchemy hoping it would protect her. Alexis stepped behind the wall and tried to put up a barrier but it didn't work. She had used all her power on Kikyou. Alexis shoved whit away to safety and tried to save herself also. She didn't move quick enough and took on another attack from two of the three bitches. She collided with the outside wall of the captains' office, and yelped in pain with the collision. With her power drained, the attack was more effective and she had major cuts on her legs and arms since she was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Her lip was also bleeding from the impact and it was starting to run down her chin.
“Sheesh, you are stupid girl.” Kagura sneered at alexis. `Now I know why kagome was so weak, this shit hurts!' Alexis thought struggling to stand.
“Back off us Kagura.” Alexis warned.
“You want more of my power weakling? Dance of Blades!” She creid hurling blades at Alexis who bent on one knee and closed her eyes and waited for the attack, but it never came. She looked up to see Inuyasha blocking the attack with Tetsuiga.
“I-Inuyasha?” She whispered.
“That's enough Kagura. Kikyou take your friends down to cabin and stay there till we talk to you.”
“But Yashie…”
“Now Kikyou.” Inuyasha growled to let her know he was serious.
“Fine, come Kagura. Lets freshen up.” Kikyou said walking downstairs to her cabin. Whit watched holding her upper arm that had a scrape from being shoved.
“Owww, thank you Alexis.” She said sarcastically. “Oww this hurts.” She whined. Sesshomaru walked over to her and grabbed her wrist to observe the cut. He decided to gross her out and licked the cut. “Ewww, Oh my god that's so gross, ewe w ew ew ew ew, ew.”
“Whit, Stop. I merely healed you wound.” He stated letting her go.
“Oh.” Whit said looking at her arm which had not even a scar. “Thank you.” She said merrily and gave him a peck on the cheek before skipping downstairs.
“I swear she has so many mood swings.” He said before going up to the wheel and giving command to set sail… again. Inuyasha turned back to Alexis.
“Are you ok?” He asked cautious not to take her in his arms to further hurt her.
“Just peachy.” She said before collapsing back on her ass and leaning against the wall. “Why do I even bother to do anything?” She asked letting a few tears fall from her watering eyes as she thought about how he did nothing for most of the time.
“Are you sure you are ok?” He asked kneeling in front of her.
“Inuyasha, I am covered in gashes and scratches, and I'm getting dizzy. I wouldn't use ok to describe me.”
“Ok well I'm just glad you still are a firey spirit.” He said chuckling. “Come on, we need to get your wound healed.”
“No, you are not licking me.”
“Don't worry I won't, but I am gonna help you to my room so I can get you cleaned up.”
“Are you sure that's a good idea? We wouldn't want to upset Kikyou now would we?”
“Will you stop it?”
“Why? Admit it Inuyasha, if I wasn't here you would be all over her. I am just getting in the way of you two.”
“If you are going to think like that then I will let you dress your own wounds.”
“Fine I will!” She yelled getting up slowly using the wall and stumbling to the stairs. Inuyasha watched glaring at her stupidness.
“God here.” He said lifting her gently.
“Let me go Yash, we don't want to offend…”
“Stop it, I don't care what she does or thinks ok? And yes I do admit I would be all over her right now, but I'm not because you are here.” `Ok that came out way wrong.' He thought.
“I knew it.” She mumbled. As he opened his door and set her down on the bed. He shoved a bowl filled with hot water at her with a cloth.
“Here, wash off the cuts and you will be ok.” He said slamming the door on the way out.
`Why was I sent here? Only to experience heartbreak for the first time.' She thought as she wet the towel and cleaned her wounds.
~~~
When she was done she washed it and walked to her cabin as best she could with a sprained ankle. It was empty and she knew why when the smell of food hit her nose. Closing the door she changed into soft pants and an oversized t-shirt. Looking in the mirror she saw the damage. She had a big lip that was cracked, her hair was messy, her eye has a slight shiner, her arms and legs were now covered in scrapes and gashes that had light forming scabs and bruises. Her own appearance made her sick. `No wonder Inuyasha wouldn't look at me.' She thought tears welling in her eyes. Thinking about him and kikyou, how she kissed him and he did nothing angered her. `Why would he like me when he can have her? “Well because you are way too ugly and way to fat to be anything else.”' Those words rang through her head over and over. “ARGH!” She screamed throwing her brush at the mirror shattering it and then collapsed on her knees and sobbed violently.
“Alexis, are you ok? I heard a crash and..” Alex said stopping at the sight before her.
She bent down beside her and touched her back. “Alexis are you ok?”
“NO I'm not ok! I might as well let Inuyasha sell me. What good is it being here with someone who is in love with someone else?”
“Alexis, you can't let him do this to you.” Alex cooed.
“You don't know what I'm feeling Alex, You can choose at any moment between Ed and Roy, and both love you. I only have Inuyasha. But not anymore. He's out of my grasp now. Why would he want me when he can have Kikyou? Why would he want a kid like me? A stupid fat ugly kid!” Alex got up.
“Shes right you are stupid, you're not any of those things and you know that!” She said stomping out to find Inuyasha by the door.
“Is she ok?” He asked. Alex just glared at him and kept walking. Opening the door he found the mirror shattered and her crouched on the floor looking at something. He slowly went behind her and placed his hands on her shoulder.
“Alex, you're right. It's just hard to loose something so special. I don't know how to let him go. I can't stand to see him with her. That image of them kissing and her words just repeat in my mind, and it hurts. I just fell like I'm inferior to her, like shes so much better, it makes me feel like why would he ever want some stupid kid like me?” Her words stung him, he didn't know how to tell her how he felt. He just nuzzled his head into her neck and breathed in her scent. Alexis turned her head slightly to see claws.
“I-Inuyasha?” She whispered.
“I'm sorry I hurt you. Its just that me and her used to have something and I know I should have stopped her but I didn't. Please forgive me, I am such a baka.”
“Inuyasha, you have to understand, I want you to be happy. If it means you want to be with Kikyou, that's ok. It's just hard to let go.”
“Alexis, look at me.” He said letting her turn around. “you were right, the reason I'm not `all over Kikyou' I because you are here, because I care about you.” He said giving her a soft kiss. Alexis wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as he lifted her up.
“Come on lets get something to eat. He said putting an arm around her waist and leading her to the kitchen where everyone was eating.
“Yashie, why do you have an arm around this… trash?” Kikyou said standing up.
“Kikyou, haven't you hurt us enough? Even Kagura's attack hurt my stomach more *huge gasp like alex* THAT'S RIGHT!” She said turning and slapping Inuyasha slightly on his chest. “You definitely have to stay now since you decided to take me!”
“well I was almost able to forget it.” He sighed.
“Oh, so you regret it now? I see you are suchj a jerk!”
“Well who decided to have this party?” Both of them were yelling at the other at the same time for a very long time before Sesshomaru broke it up.
“Listen you two, I thought this would be funny, but it it now very annoying. I lied ok, there nothing happened, you were sore because of all the dancing and you were falling and running into every thing. I put you two in the same bed, but how your clothes were off I don't know. But nothing happened this I am sure.” He said sighing and walking back to his food.
“Honestly Yashie, you should have known you wouldn't fuck her.” Kikyou laughed.
“And why wouldn't he?”
“Look at you, you are just a fat, ugly kid.”
“Kikyou shut up.” Inuyasha growled.
“But Yashie, what about us?”
“Kikyou, there was once us but not anymore, not its me and Alexis.”
“Yeah, right I know you are not serious, you would never be serious with anyone, ever.” She laughed.
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah, that's why you are with me, because we are the same.” She said wrapping her arms around his neck.
“I'm not like you.” He said removing her hands and turning to Alexis taking her hand. “I will let you stay until we reach the next island.”
“You are not serious. Especially not about her.”
“Yes I am.”
“Ok, prove it.”
“Fine, Guys now is the time.” He said turning to Ed, Roy, and Sesshomaru who all dropped on one knee, including Fluffy.” (Whitney), (Alex), (Alexis), will you marry me?” They all said in unison.
“Oh snap.” The girls said at the same time.
 
A/N: Uh oh, how will we respond? Will we tell them the truth about us being from another world? How will the other girls take it? Will they seek revenge? Who will alex choose to marry? Ed or Roy?Find out next chappie.
 
 
P.S. I do not own these animes.