D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ You Have No Friends ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 18
You Have No Friends!
 
 
 
 
“Wow that's a nice one Alex, you're so original.” Alexis squealed still laughing.
“Yeah well guys, I think we should be more afraid of that GAINT MAN-EATING SLOTH!” Ed screamed.
“He's harmless.” Alex said shrugging it off. The sloth then noticed their ship and made a giant leap into the water beside the boat creating a giant wave sending them crashing into the side of the island, not beaching the ship or totally destroying it.
“Harmless huh?” Alexis asked holding her head.
“That was a coincidence.” Alex said her eyes spinning.
“Yeah sure.”
“Move out mates, get the sloth!” The men went out to the island meeting the sloth on the shore.
“*ROAR* I will eat all of you!” He… roared swiping half the men away throwing them toward a giant spike covered mountain. Ed clapped his hands together and put them on the ground making a hand appear and catch the men setting the injured men down softly.
“Geeze Ed I would have done that a lot faster.” Roy said smugly.
“Shut Up!”
“Are you gonna fight? Maybe I'll take on shorty over there since he seems to be all tough.”
“Oooo, shouldn't have said that.” Miroku commented. Ed slowly turned his head towards the sloth.
“What *huff* did *huff * you *huff* just *huff* Call *huff * me?” He said looking up angrily. Alexis knew he would be pissed and since he was still decided to try to sense his aura. She had never been able to do it successfully, but she was hoping his anger would be powerful enough so she could see it. Concentrating deeply on the space around him she tried very hard. Suddenly a bright red liquid looking light formed around him. It was spiking and sparking.
“Oh my god, I can see his Aura !” Alexis gasped. Looking over at Roy she could see his too. It was a reddish orange with yellow sparks. `Well duh he is the flame alchemist.' She thought mentally kicking herself for being dumb. The she went to Inuyasha. He had a soft blue with silver sparkles. She thought it was way cool. Turning to Alex she wanted to see if her aura was green, it was. It was a soft asparagus green swirling with a deep forest green swirling around.
“Wow! Alex your aura is green!”
“Really?” She asked happily.
“Yeah.”
“What's mine?” Whit asked. Alexis looked toward her to find hers was a very hot pink with a few spots of black.
“Yours is pink and black.”
“Yay!” Alexis looked down at her arm hoping to see hers, but she couldn't.
“How can you see it?” Alex asked.
“Just focus on the space around Ed, he will be the easiest.” Alexis instructed. Alex did so and concentrated on Ed. She found his aura easily.
“Hey, I can see yours. It's a baby blue and white with purple swirls.”
“Really?” Alexis squeaked happily. “Yay.”
“WOW, Ed must be pissed. His Aura is like sizzling Red.”
“well he just called him short what do you expect he just starts bawling like a baby?” Alexis asked. Suddenly whit burst out in sobs. “What's wrong Whit?”
“I can't see it!” She said bawling. Alex and Alexis exchanged glances.
“Its ok whit, not everyone can see them.” Alexis said reassuringly
“I can't do anything right!” Alex just rolled her eyes and went back to the fight where the guys had the monster down and were about to kill it with a giant spear.
“No, don't kill Mr. McTwinkletoes!” Alex screamed. Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked at her. Even the monster opened one eye to peak at her.
“Huh?” Ed said. Alexis and Whit both looked up to her.
“I said do not kill Mr. McTwinkletoes. His life is a very sad story.” Alex began.
“You see Mr. McTwinkletoes had less algae in his fur than all the other sloth's, so they rejected and made fun of him.”
“No they didn't.” The sloth started.
“Yes they did, shut up! So he was forced to resort to crossing over to the dark side, the side of man eating and… killing!”
“Actually…”
“Shut up I'm telling your story! His girlfriend also dumped him and all the other girls rejected him saying they already have a pussy they don't need another one. So you see you shouldn't kill him because he is a poor lost sloth that only wants to have friends and love in his life.” She said sniffling. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.
“That's not my life… My parents were man-eaters and I take after them, and I have tons of girlfriends and friends.” He stated proudly.
“No you don't, shut-up! YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!” The sloth's eyes brimmed with tears and he ran away.
“You're so mean!” He yelled running away and jumping in the water where he promptly drowned. The guys all stood there stunned.
“What just happened?” Inuyasha asked still stunned.
“I don't know.” Roy said.
“Well that was easy.” Ed said brushing off his hands.
“Yeah, lets get back on board gu-.” Inuyasha said turning around to come in contact with a pair of feminine lips. Inuyasha's eyes went wide. Alexis was getting up and helping Whit up.
“What's happ..ening?” She said finding Inuyasha and her worst nightmare swapping spit. Alex and Whit were gaping.
“Well at least its not…”
“ED!” Winry yelled bounding out of the brush and hugging Ed.
“Ah Hell no Winry you better get your hands off Ed.” Whit held Alex back while Alexis stood there taking deep gasps watching as Inuyasha made no effort to remove her.
“Sesshomaru.” Kagura said heading over to Sesshomaru. Both Alex and Whit stopped and their mouths fell wide open to Kagura pulling him into an almost make out session, and like his brother he made no movement to move her.
“Oh snap.” Alex said uncharacteristicly, practically whispering.
 
 
A/n: I don't own Inuyasha or ne of the other Ainime's or songs listed in here, and Dark left, he only had that small part, sorry I didn't say ne thing earlier, I might make Whit notice next chappie. Hop you guys like this, lots of drama next few chappies until the three bithes. Ok, I like winry, but shes gonna be kinda evil here. Sorry if it offends someone, but its not me its my friend Alex who does not like her. So not hits at me thx.