D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Hangovers ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 17
Hangovers
 
 
 
 
The sunlight rays fluttered through the semi-open curtains of the room falling on Alexis sleeping face. She woke up humming slightly and snuggling closer to her warm bed. `Wait, my bed doesn't have a huge bump, and its not this warm…or soft.' Alexis thought frowning slightly before opening her eyes to find Inuyasha. `I'm on Inuyasha's chest… How did I get here? whoa wait where are my legs? My legs are gone!' Alexis moved slowly and sliently and found one leg was over one of his legs and the other was next to the leg the other was over. `Ok not too bad except where my thigh is…now where are my hands?' Alexis looked to find she had one wrapped around the his torso and the other was resting under her cheek on his chest. The Inuyasha's arm was around her waist pulling her close. `I would normally be hot if I went to bed with my pants… Oh my god, I'm only in my underwear!' Alexis immediately flushed and looked down to find Inuyasha in only his undergarments as well. `Oh my god, we didn't did we? I can't remember much of last night which means…oh my god!' Alexis' mind was racing through possibilities of what might have happened. `I got to get out of here!' Alexis thought and tried to struggle but his arm reflexively held on tighter. She struggled harder and decided to just lay there out of breath. `Damn hes strong!' She thought. When she relaxed so did his arm and she felt his hand make its way up her shoulders then down to the small of her back continuing.
“EEP! Inuyasha!” She yelled before pulling away from him. Inuyasha sprang awake causing him to fall of the bed. From the movement the they grabbed their throbbing heads.
“Owww, what the hell were you thinking wench? Did you want to give me a heart attack?”
“No, I just… Hey you were the one holding onto me when I woke up.” She yelled cursing her aching head. Inuyasha forgot the pain and snapped up.
“Oh my god we didn't did we?”
“I don't know, but my upper thighs and lower stomach are a little sore.” Inuyasha paled noticeably. “Inuyasha, what are you thinking?”
“Um… nothing.” He said throwing on some pants.
“Tell me or I will S you to the core of the planet!”
“What are you talking about?” He asked confused.
“Tell me or I will S you until you drown!”
“Ok well, in my experience as a pirate… It happens sometimes that the lower regions are a little sore after.”
“And how many girls are we basisng this on?”
“2 maybe 15.” He said mumbling the last part.
“15!” Alexis screeched. “You are like a male whore!”
“No, that's not that many, Sesshomaru has bagged at least 50.”
“Oh wow, you're still a man whore!”
“Look at you, you look like a slut!” Alexis screeched looking at what she was wearing.
“Inuyasha you pervert SIT!” *wham*
“What the hell was that for?” He looked up to see Alexis putting on her clothes.
“You deserved it.”
“What? No I didn't”
“Yes you did.”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“No.”
~~~~~~ Meanwhile back in the girls room~~~~~~~~
Alex woke up to the bright light shining in her eyes.
“More sleep mommy.” She mumbled pulling the sheets over her head. She rolled over and he hand hit something hard. Opening her eyes she found a leg. A metal leg. Ed's metal leg to be exact. `What the hell is this doing here?' She thought sitting up she noted that she was wearing Ed's boxers over her pants.
“What the hell?” She asked getting out of bed and wandereing down the hall leg in hand… literally. She came across a room with the door slightly open and stopped hear Inuyasha and Alexis fighting.
“What ever, you know you did and I'm not gonna argue.”
“It's not my fault you were there.”
“What are you saying I stripped us both and just put us in bed together and… made us…”
“No I didn't say that!”
“You implied it though!”
“What! No I didn't!” Alex stopped listening. `What she got to wake up with him?!? Well then I can do that too.' She thought rushing off to Ed's room. She found the sleeping form curled up in the bed. She slowly slipped in and wrapped her free arm around his waist. The guy turned over.
“Well looks like you do have a thing for me.” Alex opened her eyes to the unusual voice to find The dark haired letch. He girnned ear to ear before grabbing Alex's ass.
“AAAHHHHH!” Alex screamed slapping him before jumping out of the bed and running down the hall.
~~~~ UP on deck~~~
“Hey Roy have you seen a leg?” Ed asked hopping over to him.
“Yepp.”
“When?”
“Umm a few minutes ago.”
“Where?”
“Right here.” He said pointing to his leg and laughing.
“Thanks, but I meant my leg, you know automail…”
“Nope haven't seen one of those lying around. Boy you must feel pretty stupid that you lost your own leg.”
“Shut Up Roy!” He growled. “I'd challgenge you, but I need to find my leg. I mean its not like its gonna come running back to me screaming.” Just then Alex ran out holding Ed's leg screaming. “Not a word Roy.” He warned.
“Nope.” Alex rushed over to Roy screaming and saying something that sounded like a combo of French german and chineese.
“Who wait what are you…”
“We have to burn my clothes Roy w have to burn them right now!” The whole crew that was up looked at her crazily.
“Whoa hold on, why do you have to do this?”
“No you have to Roy, I was touched by a letch!” She screamed. Everyone turned to Miroku who had a handprint on his cheek.
“ok its not what you think, she crawled in bed with me!”
“I thought you were Ed!”
“What?” Roy and Ed said getting alarmed.
“I heard Inuyasha and Alexis fighting and I… Hey I don't have to explain this to you.” She said pouting.
“Ok, well can I have my leg back please?” Ed asked holding a hand out. Alex turned red and squeaked then handed him the leg. “Thank you.” He said hopping away. He was just going down stairs as Inuyasha and Alexis came up, Inuyasha in only pants, and Alexis in her previous nights clothes.
“Well the two stars finally show.” Sheshomaru said smirking.
“What?” Alexis asked surprised thinking of what he could have ment.
“Oh wow you two had a show last night. You should have seen yourselves you were really going at it!” He said smirking further if possible. Alexis and Inuyasha both went from red to white in a matter of seconds. That's when Alexis turned green and rushed to the side of the boat to throw up the previous nights meal. After she was done she spit a lot then looked back at Inuyasha.
“You better pray Inuyasha that this is the after affect of the booze!” She growled before running down stairs to wash her mouth out. Inuyasha was mentally cursing himself. Meanwhile Sesshomaru was have some real fun watching all this.
“Oh shit what have I done now?” Inuyasha whispered.
“Messed up baka.” Sesshomaru said walking over to Roy.
“Why the hell did you want to get in bed with Ed?” He asked Alex.
“Because… I don't know where your room is!” Alex said thinking quickly.
“Why are you wearing boxers over your jeans?”
“Ummm…”
“And why are they Ed's boxers?”
“They are not his boxers, they are mine!”
“But they say: These boxers belong to Ed on the waist band in the front.”
“What that's a lie then, someone set me up, these are mine!”
“Then why does it say: No These don't belong to Alex they are Ed's.”
“What no they are mine!”
“Why is Ed's name written in every heart?”
“OK I CONFESS THEY ARE ED'S BOXERS! THERE ARE YOU HAPPY? I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY HOW YOU HURT YOUR CAUSE FOREVER, I HOPE YOU THINK YOU'RE CLEAVER! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY TOO. I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD HOW YOU WOULD GROVEL IN SUBMISSION TO FEED YOUR OWN AMBITION! SO THOUGH I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY RIGHT NOW….” Alex sang.
“What the hell is she doing?” Roy asked Sesshomaru.
“Like I know?”
Elphie, listen to me. Just say you're sorry…You can still be with the Wizard,What you've worked and waited for, You can have all you ever wanted…I know,But I don't want it - No - I can't want it Anymore…” The entire crew was watching as this girl just sung her song an acting like the actresses that sang it.
“Something has changed within me, Something is not the same , I'm through with playing by the rules, Of someone else's game, Too late for second-guessing, Too late to go back to sleep, It's time to trust my instincts, Close my eyes: and leap!” Alexis chose that moment to emerge from below the deck and stopped in her tracks raisng an eyebrow at Alex singing and the whole crew looking at her like she was loosing it. Which Alexis wasn't too sure wasn't an impossible reasoning.
“It's time to try Defying gravity I think I'll try Defying gravity And you can't pull me down! Can't I make you understand? You're having delusions of grandeur: I'm through accepting limits 'Cuz someone says they're so Some things I cannot change But till I try, I'll never know! Too long I've been afraid of Losing love I guess I've lost Well, if that's love It comes at much too high a cost! I'd sooner buy Defying gravity Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity And you can't pull me down: come with me. Think of what we could do: together.” Alexis joined in singing with Alex.
“Unlimited Together we're unlimited Together we'll be the greatest team There's ever been Dreams, the way we planned 'em If we work in tandem: There's no fight we cannot win Just you and I Defying gravity With you and I Defying gravity! They'll never bring us down!”
“Well? Are you coming?” (Alex)
“I hope you're happy Now that you're choosing this.” Alexis.
“You too I hope it brings you bliss.” Alex.
“I really hope you get it And you don't live to regret it I hope you're happy in the end I hope you're happy, my friend:” Both
“So if you care to find me Look to the western sky! As someone told me lately: "Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!" And if I'm flying solo At least I'm flying free To those who'd ground me Take a message back from me Tell them how I am Defying gravity I'm flying high Defying gravity And soon I'll match them in renown And nobody in all of Oz No Wizard that there is or was Is ever gonna bring me down!” Alex.
“I hope you're happy!” Alexis.
“Look at her, she's wicked! Get her!” Alex.
“:Bring me down!” Alexis.
“No one mourns the wicked, So we've got to bring her!” Alex.
“Ahhh!” Alexis
“Down!” Alex. Both girls giggled and turned around to find the whole crew wide eyed at them. *Both cough* “Ok, nothing to see here!” Alex yelled. Both girls were hued pink. Alexis looked up to find Whit dangling from the mast like a bat fast asleep.
“Hey Alex look.” She said nudging Alex and pointing to Whit.
“HMM? What the hell… Whit looks like a bat!”
“How long do you say she will stay up there?”
“I'd say ten minutes.”
“Naw I say five or less.”
“Deal.” Alex said shaking her hand never looking away form Whit. Ed walked up… well actually hopped up to see what they were looking at. He then hit the mast very hard using some awesome ninja moves in hopes to impress Alex. The mast shook and Whit woke up, flailed, the fell.
“Ed! Why did you do that?” Alex whined.
“What?”
“I had a bet she would stay up there for ten minutes, now I lost.” Alex said sadly.
“Sorry.”
“SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT ED! YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!” Alex yelled. Eds eyes filled with tears and he ran away crying “You're so mean Alex!”
“You know Alex, you didn't have to do it, it was interference… and we didn't bet any money.” Alexis said.
“Oh… oppps… Oh well… such is life!”
“Owww.” Whit groaned making both girls realized their friend had been forgotten.
“You ok Whit?” Alexis asked kneeling by her.
“Oh, just peachy! I was forgotten by my two best friends and I am always getting huirt, either by myself or you two!”
“Ok, well she seems to be normal.” Alex said.
“Yepp, every thing is great! It's ok wounds heal and go away.”
“Yepp, but babies don't!” Alexis yelled glaring at Inuyasha.
“What?” Whit asked.
“I might be pregnant cuz of that stupid pompus ass cleed Inuyasha.” Alexis stated.
“Oh, ok… Well at least its not me!” Whit chirped jumping up giddily.
“How does she not have a massive headache right now?” Alex groaned.
“I don't know.” Alexis said frowning.
“Well it looks like everything is going to be ok now.” Alex said.
“Ummm, might want to rethink that conclusion.” Roy said pointing to a giant man eating sloth on the island they were dangerously close to.
“Oh snape!” Alex said as all the laughed.
 
A/n: Again, do not own Animes nor do I own wicked… the play where the song defying gravity came from. Thanks!