D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Where's the Booze? ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 16
Where is the Booze?
 
 
 
 
After the fight and all the bags were packed the crew hauled them on the boat. Though the ground was muddy, they got around it easily enough. The rain had been stopped for a while and Alexis was happy. The sun was just coming out since it was about midday and she was so glad to see the rays of light peaking through the clouds.
“Ok, we are packed and loaded, now the only thing left is the fine ladies…” Kouga said holding out a hand to Alexis. She heard Inuyasha growl behind her and decided to go with Kouga this once.
“Thank you.” Alexis said as he led her to the front and picked her up bridal style.
“Don't worry Inuyasha, I'll be on the boat soon.” Alexis said smirking and watched him growl even more. Whit and Alex hitched a ride with their own boys, Whit with Sesshomaru and Alex with Roy despite Ed's rants. Inuyasha watched as Kouga laughed and jumped in four long jumps before landing on the ship letting down Alexis
“That Bastard!” He growled rushing to the boat. “Ok men, let's be out to sea! Wenches! Get the stuff into the rooms and make sure our supplies are put away!”
“Yes sir!” Whit and Alex Said before noting Alexis still standing there not doing anything.
“Ummm, Alexis?” Alex asked worried.
“Go if you want, but I am not property and will only do things when asked or spoken to nicely.” Alexis huffed. Alex realized she was right for once, a rare occurrence, and took her things along with Whit taking her things also and going to their cabins. Inuyasha noted that she hadn't moved and was angry. Moving swiftly he jumped in back of her and growled.
“You know you are testing my patients…” He growled.
“I don't care, I know you have little patience but I seriously…don't care.” She said checking her nails.
“I you know that then you must also know its not wise to test me. You three friends there are following orders.” He said smugly. “Maybe I shall take one of them as my wench instead.”
“PFFT! Please, number one they took their stuff and I doubt they will return, and number two that's impossible.” Alexis laughed.
“Oh is that so, why then is it `impossible'?”
“Because the other two think you are a dumb, dense, dimwitted, arrogant, cocky, annoying, bastard. And I also quote `retarded'.” She said smirking. Inuyasha just growled.
“Fine you three can be locked in that room for the rest of our trip to the next island!”
“No way in hell you are getting me down th…” He cut her off by pinching a pressure point and watched happily as she collapsed to the deck.
“ALEXIS!” Whit and Alex screamed rushing over to her.
“Why the hell would you do something like that you, you, you…” Whit seemed to be struggling on finding the right word.
“Jerk? Asshole? Bith? Dog?” Alex offered.
“Yea, what she said.” *Sweat drop Alex*.
You two can join her.” He said. Next they saw darkness.
~~~~~
A few hours later all three girls woke up. It was about 8:30, but it was almost completely dark.
“Owww, my head. What the hell happened?” Alexis said dangling her feet from the top bunk.
“All I remember is talking to Inuyasha then darkness.” A moment of silence passed before all three shot to the door and found a note on it held up by a knife.
“You guys are to remain in this room until later tonight. The door is unlocked and you are welcomed to leave, but I would highly suggest you remain here until someone fetches you. Then we shall invoke our next move.
Inuyasha.”
Whit read.
“Like hell I'm staying in here!” Alexis yelled throwing open the door. Alexis quickly shut it and leaned against it looking very pale.
“On second thought…” She said shakily. “Its nice in here.”
“Oh please.” Alex said walking over to the door shooing Alexis and opening it. “Whatever it is out there couldn't be…” She stopped as she came face to face with a dozen snarling wolves (Kouga's wolves). Alex just laughed and closed the door. “That's funny I thought I just saw a bunch of wolves out there. HAHA!” She said laughing then her face turned pale and she stopped stunned. “I didn't imagine did I?”
“No I saw them too.” Alexis said sitting on her bed.
“What now?” Alex asked sitting on her own bunk.
“I don't know…” Soft music started playing and they noticed it was Whit listening to her I-pod. Alex and Alexis looked at each other grinning evilly.
“You thinking what I'm thinking?” Alex asked nodding.
“I think so… Whit, can I barrow you I-pod?” Alexis said cheerfully.
~~~~~
“I wonder if the girls found their present yet?” Kouga asked grinning toothily.
“I hope so, I wonder what stunt they shall pull next.” Miroku said laughing.
“I would beware of what could come…” Sesshomaru stated.
“Yes sir. What do you expect will happen Kouga?” He asked whispering the last part.
“Probably nothing worth while.”
“I'M AN EMO KID NON-CONFORMING AS CAN BE YOU'D BE NON-CONFROMING TOO IF YOU LOOKED JUST LIKE ME, CUZ I GOT PAINT ON MY NAILS AND MAKE-UP ON MY FACE…” The crew grasped their ears at the pounding sound as Inuyasha stomped out and top his brother.
“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?” HE YELLED
“WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS LITTLE BROTHER?” He answered very factly.
“ALEXIS!” He growled and ran downstairs past the whimpering wolves to knock down the door.
“CUZ I FEEL REAL DEEP WHEN I'M DRESSING IN…” Alexis paused the song looking at Inuyasha innocently.
“Hey Yash, whatssup?” She asked laughing nervously.
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, AND WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? I THINK YOU WOKE UP THE ENTIRE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE!” He yelled near her ear making her eyes widen and her hands fly to protect her ears.
“Well, we got left in here, so we decided to play some music is that a crime?”
“It is when you are blowing out the crews eardrums!”
“Fine we will stop, now can we leave the room since you are here, I am thirsty and hungry, and I want to dance*HUGE GASP (like Alex)*”
“Oh my god she got and idea.” Alex said in a singsong voice.
“Yepp, we shud have a small party, we can cook and make drinks and party getting of the island pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee?” Alexis begged getting on her knees and `walking' over to him holding her hands together in a praying mode.
“Fine, but the crew will not be joining…” He said crossing his arms.
“Like hell they wont!” Alexis said merrily before rushing out to the deck were the crew was. “Hey guys tonight we are having a party and you are all invited!” She announced loudly. The crew cheered and Alexis grinned and turned running into something hard. “Oh hey Yash!” She chirped walking past him and going back to her room Inuyasha following.
“Alexis…” He said threateningly.
“Hey guys can you get the electronics and tables set up while I get the food done, then we can do drinks together.”
“Ok!” Inuyasha still following.
“Alexis…” He growled again when they went into the kitchen. Alexis walked past him and grabbed a few containers of Ramen, they had brought tons and Alexis already knew that he loved ramen.
“Yea Inuyasha?” She said brining the stuff over and setting it down before heading to get some water.
“Alexis I do not appreciate what you did.”
“About what?” She asked still working.
“With telling my crew after I told you not to.”
“Well, we are going to have a party, and since I am part of the crew then the whole crew will join because this probably the only trip we will have together and I want to have at least one fun night.” She answered her face buried in the pantry. Inuyasha was going insane on how she was moving all over and was about to loose it.
“But still, I said no and you shouldn't have.”
“Well I did and now we are going to do it this way no matter what and besides... this will be our only party night and I am making something that I know you will love that you have never had before.” She said putting the water on to boil and doing several other tasks she loved to cook.
“Then how do you know I will love it?” He asked getting a little smart ass.
“Because I do, now can you go away I have work to do to get ready, we will be all ready in about 30 mins in terms of food and another 10 for drinks so by 9:30 it will be party time.” She said turning and sighing.
“Feh!” HE said before turning and walking out.
~~~~
Alexis had been right, by 9:30 the place was ready, plates were out with food and drinks and the electronics were safely placed around the ship.
“Wow guys we really know how to fix a place up!” Alexis said proudly.
“Yea!” Whit gasped.
“Ok guys let do it!” Alex said in a badass manner. They all grabbed the rope and swung it to ring the bell once. “PARTY TIME!” They all yelled laughing and the crew emerged cheering.
They ate first and enjoyed the delicious drink, drinks the girls had made. About 30 mins later they decided to start the music and the girls were first out there the guys all gaping, except Shippo who was in the middle of it all, and Dark who was already passed out drunk in his bed. Right now the song “any man of mine” was playing and the girls were shaking, twirling, and just plain moving their stuff.
“Inuyasha dance with me please?” Alexis asked grabbing his hand.
“IIII don't think so…”
“Come on please? I can teach you! Please?” She begged.
“Fine…” He said not really very excited. Alex had already abducted Ed and was now dancing very well with him, for this time. Whitney was dancing and playing playfully with Shippo, they were so cute!
“Do you know how to dance at all?”
“Ye of course!”
“Ok can you find a beat?”
“DUH!”
“Ok then just dance to the beat!” Alexis said taking his hand and putting her arm on his shoulder. He in turn placed his hand on her hip holding her other hand and started to move with the beat in just a random dance. He was amazingly good for a beginner as well as Ed who was now dipping Alex. Inuyasha spun her a few times and was really getting into it and enjoying himself. When “Tarzan and Jane” came on he got a little more confused but he was still doing surprisingly good.
“WHY THE HELL AM I ON THIS THING?” Sesshomaru yelled looking at the laptop everyone stopped and went over.
“Oh yea woops, thought I um… let me take that off.” Alexis said and started to move but was stopped by Sesshomaru's hand.
“Where did you make this and how does it work? And why am I dancing like a girl?
“Umm it's way too complicated, so um yea…” Alexis said turning off the screen. “What time is it about?”
“I'd say its time for you to get a watch.” Alex said.
“What's a Watch?” Inuyasha asked looking at Alex strangely.
“Never mind *sweat drop*, oh my god we have to do this!” Alexis yelled and pressed a few buttons and Macarena came on.
“YAY!” Whit squealed.
“Hey Shippo come on we will teach you how to Macarena!” She said grabbing his hand, “Ok follow us!” She said leading him to the middle of the deck with the others then started with the music. Shippo followed and actually learned it pretty fast. “There ya go! Come on guys lets do it!” She said motioning to the crew who got right in and followed the leaders. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru stood on the side with arms crossed.
“Are you goanna try?”
“What do you think little brother?”
“Inuyasha come here and try please?” Alexis yelled from the dance floor.
“No thanks I'm fine!”
“Come and try or I swear I will S you to the bottom of the ocean!” She said threateningly.
“Ok coming!” He said rushing over but not before glaring at his brother.
“Sesshomaru get in here!” Whit called. Sesshomaru sighed, there was no way he would ever try it.
“I think not!”
“Down Boy!” Whit yelled and Sesshomaru went belly up to the ground.
“I have the power like Alexis YAY! Now get in here or I will keep saying it in public!”
Sesshomaru sighed and decided it would be better if he did as she asked. They all got into it and they all had lots of fun dancing to the music and drinking. After a few hours later the girls were enjoying their 6th margaritas, 5th long island iced teas, 2nd Rum and coke, and their 4th paradise. (Yes we are all underage, but I do not influence ANYONE to drink underage and drive a ship). It was way more then fair to say they were drunk out of their minds! It was actually surprising the girls were still able to stand! Alexis had the giggles, Alex was tripping all over, and Whit would not stop yelling random comments from months ago such as mushrooms or “boobalism”. Most of the crew was drunk too, except Shippo and Kouga who was repulsed, along with Miroku who was not allowed to get drunk because of the crews fear of his perverted ness. So far they had danced to about 1,000 songs with their i-pods put together, but I don't know if I would call them dancing, more like just running around and turning and semi dancing, but very sloppily. In lamest terms they looked like they were drunk. Alkex spotted Kouga asleep at the crows nest and very unsteadily made her way up. She sat on a pole extending from the mast and steadied herself before yelling:
“THE BRITTISH ARE COMING!” Kouga awoke rapidly.
“What where? AAHHH!” He asked before falling from his spot to the deck with a loud thud. Alex laughed so hard she too fell, but instead of landing on the hard deck she fell right on top of poor Ed who happened to be in the right place at the right time.
“Thanks Ed.” She said happily getting up and joining the others dancing. Poor Ed remained sunken in the floor from the impact.
“Welcome…” He said lifting his head, his eyes rolling in two different directions before plomping down passed out.
They all danced until they passed out, which was not long after about 3 in the morning.
 
A/n: Disclaimer: I don't own these anime shows sadly. Nor do I own those songs.
Drinks: 1) margarita- well I hope you know what that is…
2) Long island iced tea- drinks that are pure liquor but taste like iced tea
3) Paradise- tropical punch flavored drinks with parrot bay.
How I know this, I like to look at drinks in bartender guides don't ask why.
ALSO I DO NOT ENCOURAGE UNDER AGE DRINKING!
-Serenity