D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Dreaming Wings ❯ Wonderings and Answers ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3: Wondering and Answers
 
 
 
Satoshi had grabbed both of her arms in his hands and had done the most unusual. He leaned close to her and kissed Sabrina.
/What? What is going on?!?! Why is Satoshi…..kissing me…../Sabrina thought confused, surprised, but for some reason also not so surprised. For some reason, there was a secret wish that kept itself hidden, even from her, a secret hope that he would do that, that Satoshi would kiss her. /But why?/she thought,/Why?......../
Satoshi then broke the kiss, let go of her, and ran off, leaving a very confused Sabrina to wonder.
She put two fingers to her lips, touching them absentmindedly, “He……he….He kissed me………” These words alone brought chills to her. She just stared into space, unknowing of why Satoshi would do such a thing.
 
Daisuke had been looking for Sabrina. He had just about given up when he saw her, sitting in a chair in the nurses office of all places. He blinked and went over, “There you are, Sabrina. What's wrong, you sick?”
Sabrina stared at him, “No, why?”
“Well,” Daisuke said, “You're in the nurses office.”
Sabrina looked around then smiled, her hand back at her side, “So I am. Lets go, Daisuke, we're probably late for class.” She stood up and walked past Daisuke, in the direction of the classroom.
Daisuke stared at Sabrina for a moment,/Dark??
/Yeah, Daisuke?/
/Sabrina really is a strange person, isn't she?/
/Yeah, she is. But that just makes her a perfect friend for you, Daisuke,/ Dark said with a laugh.
Daisuke sighed,/Dark…../ then went off after Sabrina.
 
Two letters, two. One with a black feather in it, One with a black feather on it. Both said the same thing: “Tonight, at 9, I will steal the Angels Pendant.” Now the whole police force were running around, and worrying about the two Thieves who they KNEW would attack.
Everyone at school was buzzing with about it. The girls were fawning over Dark, the boys over Lorana, well, that is, except for three. Satoshi, Daisuke, and Sabrina did not look too happy about this news. Satoshi was scowling, worrying about how to try and catch not only Dark, but that other girl Lorana (with Krad laughing and saying, “Why don't you just let them get it?”). Daisuke was sighing, worrying about whether Sabrina really was Lorana, and vica versa. Sabrina was calm, not worrying at all, well, she was worried about why Satoshi kissed her. None of them would believe what would happen when they would meet…
 
Lorana flew in first, with her wings folded slightly at her side so she would glide in. Dark came in second, following Lorana. He wasn't prepared to lose to her again, he wouldn't allow it!
Lorana smiled at dark, “Ready to lose again, Phantom Thief?”
Dark laughed in return, “Oh, I'm not going to lose, not this time!”
The two laughed then flew right in.
Satoshi was waiting for them. He knew if he waited until the two were distracted by each other, he'd be able to catch both of them. He smiled wickedly to himself, “it's fool-proof.”
 
Lorana and dark landed in unison. Black feathers went all over the place, as Loranas wings folded and With disappeared from Darks back. They looked at each other, sensing someone else. They nodded and went different directions.
Dark came from the right side. Just as he approached the pendant that lay in the glass case, Satoshi clicked something. A net came down on Dark and trapped him!
“What the?!?!?!” Dark said before for some reason getting electrocuted.
Lorana stopped and looked at dark, “Dark!” She growled, “Satoshi show yourself!”
Satoshi came out of the shadows, a evil grin on his face, “Oh, hello, Lorana.”
“What are you doing electrocuting us?” Lorana said.
“It's to capture you two of course,” he said, “Or more of, capturing Dark. You two fell perfectly into my-“
Satoshi never finished what he was saying because as he was talking, the Angels Pendant started to glow. It's powers activating. Lorana blinked and grabbed Satoshis collar in one hand and Darks unconscious form in another, “Come on, we've got to go before…”
There was a blazing light and Lorana dropped down under her wings, letting go of Dark and Satoshi.