D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Dreaming Wings ❯ Changing times, and human lives ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5: Changing times, and human lives
 
Sorry, but I have to say this: I do not own DNAngel, blah, blah, blah, or any of it's characters, blah, blah, blah, whatever. Right, now I might not get into trouble
 
 
A normal sneeze, but not so much since One) all three of them sneezed at the same time, and Two)when they did…
Lorana took over Sabrina, Dark took over Daisuke, and Krad got control of Satoshi. Lorana looked at Krad, “AH! What are you…Wait, why am I……..Okay this is…”
“Werid?” Krad said, “Interesting more like. Now where is….”
“AHHHH!!!” A frantic scream came from a ways away. Dark came over, definitely only Dark in form, but Daisuke in mind still. He looked scared, “I…..I…What the?!?! Krad, Lorana, what are you doing here?”
“Transformed during.. ACHOO!” she sneezed and turned back to Sabrina. Krad sneezed and turned into Satoshi Dark stared at them, “Okay this is…..ACHOO!” he sneezed and turned into Daisuke. The three friends stared at each other, “Okay, this is strange.”
“It seems I have to arrest my friends…” Satoshi said, laughing.
Who said we'd let you?” Sabrina said with a smug grin.
Daisuke seemed the only confused one, “So you really are Lorana, Sabrina, why didn't you ever tell us?”
“Right, tell my favorite of all secrets to the chief commander in charge of stopping Phantom Thieves and to Loranas rival. That would have been reeeeaaaal smart,” Sabrina said, smiling.
Satoshi snickered at that. Daisuke smiled,” Yeah, I guess so. Anyway,” he looked at satoshi, “Are you really planning to arrest us, Satoshi?”
“Hm, let me think,” Satoshi said, going back to his normal grumpy-like, solitary way, “It might not be the best idea to do it here at school, could cause a scene. No one knows about me being the one in charge of capturing Dark, and they definitely don't know about you two being the Phantom-“
“Ahem, well actually,” Sabrina said, “Lorana is a Shadow Thief, not a Phantom Thief. Don't ask me about the difference, I really don't know. She just says she's not a Phantom Thief.”
Satoshi looked at Sabrina and nodded, “Okay, a Shadow Thief and a Phantom Thief. But anyway, I don't think-ACHOO!” Krad took over again, fully this time.
“Hey Satoshi, you okay?” Sabrina asked. Daisuke didn't say anything. He stepped away from Krad.
/Dark? You there?/Daisuke called to Dark.
No answer.
/Dark?/ Daisuke called again.
No answer.
“Sabrina,” Daisuke said, turning to Sabrina, “Dark isn't answering. What about….”
“Nope,” Sabrina said, “Lorana neither.”
Krad smiled, “Interesting. So Dark and Lorana can't come out to play? Then I'll just have to play with the humans.” Krad flew off down the hall. You could hear screams from students and teachers.
“So what do we do?” Daisuke asked, worried that Krad might do something harmful.
Sabrina smiled, “We stop that big birdie.” She ran off after Krad,. Daisuke sighed, “This isn't go good…..”, then ran after Sabrina.
 
Man, I hope this works, Sabrina thought, as she slid into the classroom where Krad was now. He looked at her as she closed her eyes. She put her hands on either side of her necklace. Suddenly the three crescents started to glow, each a different color. Sabrina then concentrated on Krad. Come on, work! Seal him back away, let Satoshi take over a-
There was a yell from Krad, “Stop that! Stop it!”
Sabrina opened one eye to see something wrapped around Krad. It looked like…. Darks wings! Sabrina sighed, “Well it seems I called Wiz here instead…”
/Yup it would seem so,/ said the familiar voice of Lorana.
/Lorana! You're back!/Sabrina said.
 
/Where were you, Dark?/Daisuke asked. Dark had just resurfaced as well.
/I was here, I think,/ dark said, confused,/ One minute was appearing and disappearing, and the next, I'm back here. What, did you miss me?/
/ No, just wanted to know if I finally got rid of you,/ Daisuke said.
“Wiz, come here, “ said Dark. He had gotten control of Daisukes body. Luckily, no one saw him do it. Most everyone was unconscious from fright.
Wiz flew up and back to Dark, back in his cute little rabbit-like form. Sabrina went over to Krad, “You okay?”
Krad turned back into Satoshi, “Yeah, I'm-“he looked up, right at Sabrinas face. He blushed and looked away, “Yeah, I'm fine.”
Sabrina blink and blush as well, “Oh, that's good.”
Dark turned back to Daisuke. Daisuke was confused at how Satoshi and Sabrina were acting.
/Oh look, Daisuke,/ Dark said, laughing,/ You have a rival for Sabrinas affections./
/I do not like Sabrina!/ Daisuke argued.
/Just keep saying that, Daisuke,/ Dark said laughing.
 
“That was strange,” Sabrina said, “Wonder why only Krad was able to appear, or at least, we were able to still communicate with.”
“Probably has something to do with that thing from last night, the Angels Pendant,” Satoshi said.
Sabrina laughed, “Well I guessed that much, Satoshi-kun. That's obvious. How do we reverse it ACHOO!” She turned into Lorana again. Lorana growled,” We take the Pendant and destroy it, how's that for a solution?”
Sabrina and Satoshi had the same reply,” No, we might need it later.”
Lorana laughed “”Do you know you just said the same thing as Sabrina did? The EXACT same thing.”
Satoshi blushed, “I did? Um, well……Great minds think alike then I guess.” He was trying to cover for his surprise and his blushing.
Lorana laughed, “You two are so weird.”