D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Dreaming Wings ❯ The angel that stole something she shouldn't have ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter six: The angel who stole something she shouldn't have
 
 
Three weeks passed after that incident. They managed to stop transforming, just suddenly stopped, so the three friends didn't have to worry about their secret being known. Satoshi didn't arrest Daisuke and Sabrina, leaving them to steal more. Sabrina is still very confused by Satoshis reasons for kissing her, of which she does not know as of yet.
 
Sabrina yawned, looking around her. It was the last period of the day, class was almost over. Everyone seemed tired as well, besides of course Satoshi, who seemed as attentive as usual. Daisuke was nearly asleep, his head rested on his desk. Sabrina sighed and looked up at the teacher. Currently she was talking about something or other, but Sabrina wasn't listening. She sighed,/Lorana, when is it over already?/
/Stop whining,/ Lorana said,/ It's almost over./
And right as she said it, the bell rang. Class was finally over. Sabrina smiled and got up. She went over to Daisukes desk, “Hey Daisuke.”
“Hi Sabrina,” Daisuke said,” Did you hear about that painting?”
Sabrina shook her head, “No, I don't think I have.”
“Oh? Well, there's suppose to be a painting of Lorana in the museum,” Daisuke said, “It has her and some other angel, back to back, against a dark background.”
Sabrina went kinda pale, “A picture of Lorana? Um, what's it called?”
Daisuke shrugged, “I think it's being called Twin Angels, since the two angels are said to look like twins.”
“Oh,” Sabrina said. /So that's why Felix wants me to go thieving tonight, because of Twin Angels./
/Sabre, tell Daisuke and Satoshi to be there,/ Lorana said.
/Why?/ Sabrina said, / Won't the police---/
/Felix didn't send a warning letter,/ Lorana said, / I told him not to. Sabrina, you need to have Daisuke and Satoshi there./
Sabrina growled, /Fine, fine./ She looked at Daisuke, “Hey Daisuke, do you think you can sneak out of your house tonight?”
 
Lorana was at the museum. It was nighttime, so it was dark, but it was unusually quiet. Maybe it was because the police weren't there. She wandered the halls until she came to the painting. There as well was Satoshi and Daisuke, Daisuke wearing his thieving outfit. Lorana laughed,” Good you're here.”
“Lorana, what's the meaning of calling us here?” Satoshi asked. Daisuke nodded in agreement.
“I needed to see if this thing was the real thing,” Lorana said. She looked up at the painting, the one they had all come to see.
It was of a girl, one that looked a lot like Lorana, and another girl, just like the first, but instead of black hair, red/purple eyes, black wings or black clothes, she had white hair with golden eyes, with a pair of white wings and white clothes. She was like the first girl, Lorana, but yet her polar opposite. They were back to back, like Daisuke said, seeming to be trying to separate. The girl who looked like Lorana (and was indeed Lorana) was flying towards the sky, a dark sky filled with clouds, while the other girl was trying to fly towards the ground. Their hands were joined, causing them to be unable to go where they were trying to go.
“Why don't they just release their hands?”Satoshi asked, “it would be much----Sabrina, what's wrong?”
Lorana had turned back into Sabrina sometime while they were looking at the painting, and now was holding her head in her hands, shaking her head, “No, no, no, no…….”
/Another angel to play with,/ said Krad in a somewhat amused way, /That's why I could sense so much power in her, because she has two angels within her./
/What?!?!/Satoshi said. He looked to Sabrina.
She started to change again, more dramatically though. Her hair turned as white as snow. Her clothes, Loranas outfit of choice, changed into a white robe, and her eyes, they were yellow, golden more like. A pair of white wings unfolded from her back and reached for the sky, they same way Loranas did whenever she took over. But this girl wasn't Lorana, not at all.
The girl looked at them with a smile, “hello.” Her voice was kind, gentle, nothing like Loranas which usually had stubbornness and sarcasm written right into it.
/Oh yes, my turn now, Master Satoshi,/ Krad said, taking control.
Now Daisuke was stuck with two angels, and had no idea what to do.
/Change into me, quick!/ Dark literately screamed into Daisukes ear.
/Okay, okay,/ Daisuke said. He took out his picture of Risa. The same pounding, same feeling of changing and……Dark was out. Now it was two angels and a fallen one, how interesting.
“So who are you?” Krad said.
“Selaca,” the girl said, “Selaca Nightingale, Goddess of light and Loranas twin sister. Who might you be?”
“Krad,” answered the angel.
Selaca laughed softly. She went over to Krad and kissed his cheek, “A very interesting name you have, Krad.”
“As is Selaca,” Krad said.
“Leave it to my sister to fall for the angel,” said Lorana. She was beside Dark. He stared at her in amazement, “Aren't you… I thought….. this is confusing.”
Lorana stared at him, “How so?”
“Don't you and Selaca share Sabrina's body?”
“Yeah.”
“Then how are you able to both be out?”
“Simple, I project myself out, just in flesh in blood. I'm real and she's real, and technically we're both out.”
“Oh.”
Lorana nodded, “Yeah. Anyway,” she looked at Selaca. She went over,” hey Selaca, mind putting your flirting with Krad on hold long enough to tell me why in the name of heaven and earth are you doing awake?”
Selaca looked at her sister and smiled, “I wanted to play. Sides, now its even. Two fallen angels, and two white angels.”
“So you came out to make sure we're even? That's the stupidest idea I've heard from you yet!” Lorana hissed angrily.
Selaca laughed sweetly, “Thank you dear sister.”
“That wasn't a comment,” Lorana hissed. It was then that they started to hear voices, yells from a person a while away but getting closer,” Who's there?”
“Damnit,” Dark said, “Come on, we've got to go!”
Lorana and Selaca sighed, “One moment please.” The two picked up the painting, Lorana holding it, and then all four of them flew off into the night sky.