D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Evanescence ❯ Haunted ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
Long lost words whisper slowly to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there
 
Daisuke shivered in fear as he felt someone watching him. Dark must have sensed it because he materialized in front of Daisuke with a frown.
 
“What's up?” Dark asked him. He could tell that Daisuke was troubled by something, apparently something big. The redhead shifted uncomfortably in his bed.
 
“It's probably nothing,” Daisuke told him. Dark didn't believe him.
 
“I've learned the hard way,” Dark began, “That I should trust your instincts more. Your instincts never lie, Dai.” Daisuke then looked out the window, the rain outside pounding against the house and the thunder echoing.
 
Watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you loving you
I won't let you pull me down
 
Dark suddenly felt arms around his waist, and a certain redhead burying his head into Dark's chest. The amethyst-eyed teen raised an eyebrow but embraced Daisuke protectively anyway.
 
“Dai?” Daisuke shivered.
 
“I'm afraid,” He told Dark.
 
Hunting you I can smell you-Alive
Your heart pounding in my head
 
Watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Saving me raping me
Watching me
 
“Afraid?” Daisuke nodded in confirmation, “Afraid of what?”
 
“Not what, who,” Daisuke said with a shudder and held onto Dark even tighter, “I had an affair with a Shadow,” Dark was about to yell, but Daisuke continued, “I didn't know he was a Shadow. When I found out, I sealed him away,” The redhead shuddered, “And I'm afraid that he had found a way to get out.” Daisuke then began crying. Dark rubbed his back and said soothing words in Daisuke's ear in an effort to comfort the distraught teen. It worked, as Daisuke's breathing became even, signaling that the teen was asleep. Dark put Daisuke to bed and watched him for the remainder of the night.
 
Watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you loving you
I won't let you pull me down
 
`Don't worry Dai,' Dark thought, as he gently brushed a few bangs from Daisuke's eyes, `I won't let that Shadow harm you.' Dark then gently brushed his lips against Daisuke's, making the redhead smile in content and roll over, his back facing Dark. Dark smiled.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
I'll probably make a story of this. *shrugs* R&R please!