Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ The End of a Beautiful Relationship ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Later that night…
 
“So, he likes to play basketball and billiards eh?” Miyu speaks to Kanata on the phone.
 
“Yeah…” Kanata replies with a frown face.
 
“Well… see you Kanata… thanks a lot!” Miyu smiles while tangling the phone chord.
 
“Wait Miyu!” Kanata shouts.
 
“What is it?”
 
“Well.. I wish you luck Miyu…” Kanata replies while scribbling some words on his notebook.
 
“Thanks Kanata! You're a nice friend!” Miyu smiles then hangs up the phone.
 
Kanata lies on his bed still thinking about her. Then the phone starts ringing again.
 
“Hello, Saionji Residence” Kanata answers the phone as he sat upright.
 
“H..Hi.. Kanata it's me Sakura Kinomoto!”
 
Kanata is surprised to hear Sakura's voice.
 
“Hey Sakura! How did you get my number?” Kanata questionably said.
 
“Well… Li gave it to me.” Sakura said.
 
“So, what's up?” He replied.
 
“Do you think Li would go to me if I ask him out on my birthday?” Sakura nervously said as she looks at Li's pictures.
 
Kanata knows that Sakura has a big crush on Li but she didn't tell Miyu! He didn't know what to do. His decision could affect both is relationships with Miyu and Sakura.
 
“I…I don't know… you better ask Li” Kanata said.
 
“But Kanata, I'm asking you for support” Sakura replies.
 
“I'm sorry Sakura, I can't help you… “ Kanata replies then he hangs up the phone.
 
The Next day…
 
Miyu arrives at school, what she is about to see Is very shocking.
 
“Hey Miyu! Did you hear? Li and Sakura are going out!” Santa happily told Miyu who is shocked.
 
“But I… what's going on?” Miyu is about to burst into tears.
 
“Didn't Kanata tell you? Sakura has a big crush on Li! She asks him out because today is her birthday!” Santa explains.
 
“This can't be!” Miyu runs outside while crying.
 
“Miyu..” Kanata knows it's his fault so he follows Miyu.
 
Santa didn't know what's going on so he also followed Miyu and Kanata.
 
Kanata is sweating all over when he at last found Miyu standing inside the school's laboratory.
 
“Miyu..” Kanata approaches her.
 
“Get away from me! You sick bastard!” Miyu shouts at him.
 
“Miyu… I'm really..(SLAP!)” Kanata didn't finish what he is about to say when Miyu slaps her on his face.
 
“You think this is funny!? HUH!? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY! (SLAPS HIM AGAIN), IT'S MY HEART THAT YOUR PLAYING!!” Miyu continues to cry then leaves Kanata alone.
 
“Miyu…I'm sorry..” He holds his sore cheek .
 
Santa saw the whole event and told himself “It's my fault!”
 
Miyu is sitting in the classroom when Nozomu approached her.
 
“Hey little Miyu, are you alright?” Nozomu asks her while he hands her some red roses.
 
“I'm fine thanks! Nozomu” she takes the roses.
 
“Nozomu is really nice… he's not that bad..(Then she sees him handing roses to other girls) then again.. he's a playboy!” she said while spinning the rose that Nozmu gave her.
“Miyu…” Kanata approaches her again.
 
Miyu ignores Kanata..
 
“Look Nanami! Kanata and Miyu are together!” Tomoyo points at them.
 
“I'm sorry I didn't tell you that Sakura and Li are going out… I thought that if it would make you happy to be with Li… I never thought it would end up that way..” Kanata explains when Miyu quickly stands up.

”You can't just come here and apologize! I can't forgive you!
And I… I… I HATE YOU KANATA!!!!” Miyu shouts as she walks out the classroom.
 
“Oh my… that's the first time I saw Kanata getting busted” Christine places her palm on her mouth in shock.
 
“Kanata? What happened?” Li approaches him together with Sakura.
 
“I… I'm a total jerk!” Kanata looks down then walks out the classroom.
 
Li and Sakura couldn't do anything to cheer up Kanata as they look into each others eyes questioned about what just happened.
 
When Kanata arrived home he goes straight to his bedroom staring blankly into space…
 
Same happens to Miyu, when she arrives home she goes to her bedroom and also stares blankly into space.
 
“Miyu… if you knew how I feel for you… I want you to be happy Miyu… I love you..” Kanata talks to himself while holding his cheek.
 
“Kanata… you sick bastard…” Miyu talks to herself before she goes to bed.
 
The Next Day…
 
Miyu arrives at school like she usually does.
 
When all of a sudden, Sakura approaches Miyu.
 
“Miyu, I'm sorry if Kanata did something unpleasant to you but please, forgive him..” Sakura begged Miyu.
 
“Why should I?” Miyu replies crossing her arms.
 
“he's a true friend, I guess he did that because he wants you to be happy.. I don't know what exactly it is but, I know he did it for you.. Miyu..” Sakura continues.
 
“I don't care Sakura! Anyway hope that you're having fun with Li… “ Miyu walks away.
 
Then Ms.Mizuno arrives at the classroom panting.
 
“What's the matter teacher?” Aya walks beside her teacher.
 
“It's bad news… Kanata is…” Ms.Mizuno announces to her class.
 
“He's transferring to Tokyo!” Ms.Mizuno announces..
 
Miyu is shocked to hear that bad news.
 
“Kanata, but why?” Miyu is in a state of shock.
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
REVIEWS PLEASE..