Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ Hurting oneself is like hurting another one.. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Oh Hi Li!” Miyu smiles.
 
“Well, Lou seems playful today… he kept insisting playing with me” Li smiles as Lou kept on tugging his shirt while giggling.
 
Kanata approaches Lou then he bends down to look at Lou.
 
“Lou? Can you let go off Li for me?”Kanata smiles.
 
“No! Lou like Li!” Lou turns away from Kanata.
 
“Come on Lou, listen to your sister!” Miyu exclaims.
 
Lou is about to cry then he leans his head onto Li's chest as the baby cries in his arms.
 
“I think you two are pushing Lou too much.. anyway…can I come to your place tonight? It seems that Lou doesn't want to let go of me..” Li giggles.
 
“Sure..” Miyu blushes as Kanata looks at them jealously.
 
“Sure! I think it's a great idea!” Kanata smiles as he looks at Miyu blushing.
 
“Really! Hear that Lou! I'm staying at your place!” Li smiles at Lou as he plays with him.. turning Lou's frown upside down.
 
“Let's go! I'll get the car ready!” Kanata walks out leaving the 3 alone.
 
Lou looks at Kanata then he notices Sakura sitting alone crying.
 
Lou took a glimpse at Sakura then he looks at Li.
 
“Sa..ku..la? Sakula!!” Lou shouts trying to call Sakura but to no avail he failed.
 
Meanwhile Kanata is outside starting up his car.
 
“Hey Kanata!” Christine call him as she knocks on the windshield.
 
“What is it Christine?” Kanata opens the car's windows then he stuck his face out.
 
“Umm… It's Tomoyo.. she's alright now!” Christine smiles as she looks at Kanata, then she begins to blush.
 
“Really? Does this mean that Sakura and Tomoyo are cool now?” he smiles.
 
“To tell you the truth… I don't know..” she giggles then walks away.
 
“What's going on?” Kanata raises an eyebrow.
 
“Hurry up Kanata!” Miyu shouts.
 
Kanata moves his car next to them so that they can get in Kanata's car.
 
Later….
 
“Eriol?” Tomoyo looks at him.
 
“What is it?” Eriol smiles at her as Tomoyo blushes.
 
“Thank you…thank you for cheering me up!” Tomoyo smiles at him.
 
“It's nothing” Eriol smiles back as both of them arrives at Daidouji's place.
 
“Well… this is my place..” Tomoyo smiles.
 
“Tomoyo, about you and Sakura… I promise! That you'll be friends forever.. and that she'll forgive you no matter what! You got my word! I'll be cheering you on!” Eriol explains to her in a serious way.
 
“Eriol… thank you!” She bows to him as she enters her house.
 
“Eriol could only smile again as he feels confident about himself, he begins to walk away from the house when Tomoyo opens the door to call him.
 
“What is it?” Eriol was surprised to see Tomoyo running towards him.
 
Tomoyo kisses Eriol on the cheek then she gives him a scarf made out of blue wool.
 
“Hope you like it!” Tomoyo heads back inside blushing.
 
Eriol couldn't move nor say a thing as he stares at the daidouji's house then he begins to blush.
 
“What was that all about” Eriol said holding the spot where Tomoyo kissed him.
 
He then remembers what Tomoyo said to him “Hope you like it” he remembers those words.
 
“What does she mean by “hope you like it?” the scarf or the kiss?” Eriol stood there motionless for a very long time..
 
Meanwhile… Kouzuki residence.
 
Li and Miyu are both cooking dinner while Kanata is sitting on the couch looking after Lou.
 
“Looks like it's you and me Lou!” Kanata smirks.
 
Lou didn't say a thing then he threw a rubber duck at him.
 
“What!? Ow! That hurts!” Kanata smiles then he tickles Lou.
 
“Kanata stop that! If you continue to do that you'll cause Lou to throw up! You know that he doesn't like to be tickled.” Miyu shouts.
 
“Oh I'm sorry you're highness!” Kanata closes his eyes then he lays back on the sofa.
 
“What did you say!? Why you! I'm gonna!” Miyu is going to burst with anger when Li calmed her down.
 
“Hey! Calm down okay!?? Anyway Kanata, can you buy some pasta in the grocery store?” Li smiles at Kanata then threw him his wallet.
 
“What? You're going to pay for it?” Kanata looks at his wallet.
 
“Well, since you're letting me stay, why not!?” Li smiles again.
 
Kanata heads for the grocery riding his car.
 
“That Kanata! Darn it! he's a weirdo!” Miyu continues to do her cooking then she notices that she and Li are all alone, she begins to blush as she takes some short glimpse of Li cooking the sauce.
 
“Umm.. Li?” Miyu interrupts.
 
Li looks at Miyu while placing his index finger in his mouth tasting the sauce.
 
“Well.. umm..” Miyu blushes.
 
Li places his index finger on her cheek spilling some sauce all over her cheek.
 
“EEK!! What was that!?” Miyu giggles as both of them started a little food fight..
 
Meanwhile…Kanata is done buying some groceries.
 
He slams the door in his car as he drives away from the store.
 
“I'm pooped! I wonder when will Miyu's family be coming back..?” Kanata drives.
 
A split second later he saw a girl at the top of a bridge and she looks like she's going to commit a suicide. He quickly stops the car as he runs to the girl..
 
Kanata approaches the girl but he couldn't notice her face because of the heavy rain..
 
“Hey Miss! What are you doing? You know that it's dangerous to go there, you might slip and fall!” Kanata shouts.
 
The girl turns around to reveal her face, Kanata is shocked to know that it was Sakura..
 
“SAKURA!! What the!?” Kanata is in disbelief.
 
“I can't do this anymore Kanata! First I ruined my love towards Li! And then I ruined Tomoyo's loyalty to me! What should I do!?!” Sakura cries again.
 
“First of all.. don't end your life! It's much more important that friendship! Tomoyo is fine now! She is happy! I heard it from Christine!” Kanata shouts at her..
 
“Really?” Sakura sniffs.
 
“Yeah! Li is at Miyu's place.. and I think that he's sorry too… he's not sad anymore.. I think he forgive you Sakura!” Kanata continues to shout.
 
“Li is not mad at me?” Sakura said as she turns around to face Kanata but she slips.
 
“AHH!!” Sakura is hanging onto Kanata's hand, if she let's go it's all over.
 
“Hang in there Sakura!” Kanata pulls her with all his might.
 
Kanata eventually pulled Sakura towards him as she cries silently.
 
“Are you alright?” Kanata seriously looks at Sakura as she leans onto him.
 
“I…I…” Sakura is speechless..
 
“Hush.. hurry now.. let's go home..” Kanata smiles as both of them heads home..
 
Meanwhile back at Miyu's place..
 
“I'm tired” Miyu pants heavily as food scatters around them.
 
“Guess we're not having pasta tonight..” Li says in a heavily toned voice as he lays on the ground.
 
Lou is just having fun playing with his toys.
 
Li is not yet done as he throws a tomatoe at Miyu hitting her on the face.
 
“Ow! That hurts!” Miyu rolls towards Li! Pinning him on the ground.
 
“Got ya now boi!” Miyu smirks.
 
Just then, Kanata and Sakura both arrives. And to they're surprise.. Miyu and Li are doing something.
 
“Wha!? Kanata you're back! Sakura ! you too!? “ Miyu said in a shocking voice.
 
“Sakura… it's not what you think!!!” Li is also shocked as he also stands up.
 
“I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LI!!” Sakura runs away crying yet again.
 
Kanata looks at Sakura then he gets frustrated.
 
“LOOK MIYU! I'M GOING BACK TO MY PLACE!! IF YOU WANT LI THAT BADLY THEN FINE!! GUESS ME AND SAKURA CAN HAVE A PEACEFUL TIME THERE!! WHERE NO ONE CAN EVER HURT HER AGAIN!! SAME GOES TO YOU LI!!” Kanata walks away.
 
TO BE CONTINUED…