Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ Things will work out.. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Later that night…
 
“So Li is always like that huh?” Miyu looks at Kanata while cleaning some dishes.
 
“Yeah, everything that he makes is so valuable to him, he usually gets mad at people who ruins his creations!” Kanata continues while feeding Lou a bottle of milk.
 
After the conversation, Kanata's phone rings.
 
“Hello, Kanata speaking..” He walks to the living room while taking the call.
 
“Kanata, it's me…” Tomoyo speaks.
 
“What is it Tomoyo? It's 10 pm, why are you calling this late?” Kanata worriedly replies.
 
There was a moment of silence..
 
“Hello? Tomoyo?”
 
“Oh, Well.. it's Sakura… I want to help her.. but everytime I try to cheer her up she ends up running away from me..” Tomoyo can't help but cry on the phone.
 
Kanata felt pity for Tomoyo as he rounded his fist.
 
“Don't worry Tomoyo, I'll help you out okay?” Kanata smiles.
 
“Really? Thanks Kanata.. well see you tomorrow goodnight Kanata, say goodnight to Miyu for me ok?” Tomoyo hung up the phone.
 
Miyu approaches Kanata while she is holding a plate and a piece of cloth to wipe it with.
 
“Who is it Kanata?” Miyu asked.
 
“It's Tomoyo, it seems that Sakura is so guilty that she doesn't care about Tomoyo anymore..” Kanata looks down while holding his cellphone.
 
“But I promise! I'll sort things out!” Kanata raises his other fist to a confident like state.
 
The next day …
 
Kanata , Miyu , Tomoyo and Eriol both arrived at school at the same time, Kanata, Miyu and Tomoyo looks for Sakura who is at her chair with her bangs covering her hair. Eriol on the other hand is still acting strange as he continuously takes a glimpse of Tomoyo.
 
Kanata approaches Sakura while Miyu and Tomoyo watches from a distant.
 
“Sakura? Sakura, it's me Kanata” He said.
 
Sakura notices the voice then he looks up. Kanata felt this sadness inside of him when he saw Sakura with tears in her jaded eyes. She looked like she punished herself.
 
“Sakura, what did you do to yourself? You looked battered.” Kanata kneels to one knee so that he can examine Sakura's face.
 
In one quick motion Sakura turns away from him then begins to cry again saying “Don't bother me Kanata! It's none of you business”.
 
Kanata stands up as Miyu and Tomoyo approaches her.
 
“Sakura, it's going to be alright.. he'll get over it. trust me..” Miyu tries to cheer her up.
 
“Cheer up Sakura, you know that I want you to be happy, if you're sad then I'm also sad” Tomoyo also gave it a try.
 
Sakura had enough then she shouts at Tomoyo “TOMOYO! YOU ALWAYS SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! BUT YOU DON'T MEAN IT!”.
 
Tomoyo couldn't believe what she just heard as she lowers her head and walks to her seat.
 
Kanata and Miyu can't stand watching their friends fight so Kanata tends to cheer Sakura up to end it. but Ms.Mizuno arrives at the classroom causing it to be in a cliff hanger situation.
 
Tomoyo hides her face between her arms as both students beside her namely Eriol and Nanami looks at her with sadness on their faces. Specially on Eriol.
 
Later…
 
“Come on Tomoyo, you know that Sakura is just kidding..” Christine cheers her up.
 
“Yeah, come on Tomoyo… get over it” Aya exclaims.
 
The 3 of them stopped talking when they saw Sakura walking pass them with another frown face.
 
Tomoyo has stream of tears pouring down her eyes.
 
“I know Sakura goes over things like this, she's very kind and cheerful at all times, her heart is very fragile.. it's easy to break it..that's why I'm here trying to cheer her up if she has a heart broking moment like this… I'm like the bandage on her wound.” Tomoyo cries.
 
Eriol is watching from a dark corner then he leaves the scene.
 
Outside the campus, Santa and Nozomu are both playing with Lou.
 
“Come on Lou! Here! Have some of this sweet candy!” Santa places the candy on Lou's mouth.
 
Nozomu gives Santa a clobber!
 
“What did you do that for?” Santa rubs his head.
 
“What're you thinking Santa!? That's a baby! Do you want him to choke on one of your candies!?” Nozomu smirks.
 
Then all of a sudden Li sits beside them looking like something's bothering him.
 
What is it man?” Santa wraps his arms around Li but he just shoved his hand away from him.
 
“Don't bother him Santa, can't you see that he and Sakura had a fight” Nozomu whispers to Santa.
 
Santa stands up and walks in front of Li.
 
“You know what Syaoran? I think you and Sakura should work out. You can't stay forever like this” Santa shakes Li.
 
“You think so? But I'm pretty sure she's mad at me…” Li stands up as he speaks in a low tone..
 
“Yeah! I mean, you and Sakura are very close friends!” Nozomu also stood up while carrying Lou.
 
Li didn't seem to have interest in what they're saying so he just walked away.
 
Lou looks at Li then he extends his arms towards Li while shouting “Li! Li! Li!”
 
Li is surprised to hear Lou calling his name then he turns around.
 
“Lou? You're calling me?” he walks in front of Lou.
 
Santa and Nozomu looks at each other as Li carries Lou placing him between his arms.
 
“Look at you..” Li giggles.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Tomoyo is at her classroom still feeling sorry for herself when Eriol suddenly enters the room.
 
“Sniffs.. oh, hi Eriol..” Tomoyo smiles while she wipes her tears.
 
“Hi Tomoyo, I uhh.. I'm sorry.. “ Eriol takes off his glasses.
 
Tomoyo stands up then walks towards Eriol.
 
“Don't be sorry Eriol, you're not involve in this.” Tomoyo looks down.
 
“Are you mad at Sakura?” Eriol questions her while he looks at Tomoyo.
 
“No, I'm not mad at her, I just want her to be always cheerful and happy. I don't want her to be sad. In fact, I don't want anybody to be sad.” Tomoyo can't hold back her tears as tiny drops escapes from her eyes.
 
“I…I don't know what to-“ Tomoyo then felt a warm embrace from Eriol himself.
 
“It's going to be alright? Okay?” Eriol smiles as he hugs Tomoyo.
 
“Eriol?” she was surprised but she understands why Eriol is doing it, is to cheer her up which she did so she just remain in his arms.
 
After a few minutes…
 
“I don't know what is happening first Sakura and Li had a fight, now Tomoyo is feeling pretty bad” Miyu said while she leans against the wall beside Kanata.
 
“It's something everyone is going through, we even had a fight right? It's all part of friendship. It's the test for loyalty, sometimes friends don't relate to each other as they end up fighting. But I'm pretty sure things will work out.” Kanata continues while he flips his car keys.
 
“FRIENDSHIP!!” Yamazaki came out of nowhere that scared Kanata and Miyu.
 
“Did you know that friendship really was a culture made by the Himalayans? They begun they're friendship when a legendary samurai came to Himalayan and introduced them the sword. The sword eventually can help other people. With it's sharp blade it can help farmers cut weed. And did you also know that farmers are not farmers? They are in fact alien warriors who examines our planet, they are really-“ Rika Sasaki eventually arrives as he pulls Yamazaki away from the couple.
 
“Sorry about that! Yamazaki always wants to create story!” Rika smiles as he heads away.
 
“But that's true!” Yamazaki continues in a fading voice.
 
“That Yamazaki really likes to create stories” Kanata giggles.
 
“Yeah huh?” She saw somebody holding a baby about a couple of meters away from them.
 
“Li?” Kanata exclaimed.
 
“Miyu, Kanata…” Li smiles as he approaches the couple holding Lou in his arms.