Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ Li and Sakura's Affection ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Eriol! Eriol!” Miyu shouts at Eriol…
 
“What is is?” he startled while he takes off his glasses.
 
“You've been staring blankly into space for the past hour… What has gotten into you? Are you sick or something? Is it something I can do?” Miyu worriedly brags.
 
“It's nothing..” He takes a glimpse of a dark haired girl with pale white cheeks then raises his hand.
 
“Teacher! Can I use the bathroom?” he asked politely.
 
“Sure Eriol!” Ms.Mizuno smiles at him while holding a white board marker and a T.H.E. book.
 
Eriol quickly stood up then walks quickly to the Comfort room..
 
“What's gotten into him?” Miyu talks to herself while Kanata looks at her from a distant.
 
It is already lunch time… Miyu bought her lunch to the usual place where they eat their lunch...
 
“I wonder where are they?” Miyu looks around… and didn't find anyone so she sat alone and starts to eat her lunch alone…
 
“What are you doing here all alone?” Kanata walks beside her carrying a couple of books and notebooks.
 
“This is the place where we eat our lunch you see.. the cafeteria is too crowded” Miyu smiles at him..
 
“I already knew that! What I'm trying to say is that why are you here alone?” Kanata sits beside her placing his books and notebooks away.
 
“Actually, I don't know…” She looks down and notices that Kanata doesn't have his lunch with him.
 
She placed some of her food on the cover of her lunch box then gives it to Kanata.
 
“What?” Kanata blushes.
 
“Since you don't have you're lunch with you I guess that I should share mine” She chuckles.
 
“No Miyu, Help yourself.. “ Kanata lightly pushes the food towards her.
 
“But you didn't ate breakfast! Oh come on!”she uses her chopsticks to feed Kanata some crab sticks.
 
Kanata blushes madly , if the whole school sees this, it'll spell trouble…
 
“Say AAHH” Miyu opens her mouth like a mother feeding a child.
 
“Sorry Miyu! I guess I got to be going Bye!” Kanata quickly stood up the runs away from her.
 
“Kanata?” She looks at him running away.
 
Kanata eventually ends his running as he leans on a concrete wall panting rapidly.
 
“Miyu, Huff… I don't know what to do… Puff…” He continues to pant when someone accidentally bumps into him..
 
“Hey.. huh? Eriol?” Kanata looks at Eriol with a sad expression..
 
Kanata never seen Eriol in a state like this, The Eriol that he knew is always smiling and cheerful.
 
“Oh Sorry Kanata, there's just too much in my mind lately..” He smiles
 
“That's Okay Eriol, So where-“ Kanata looks at Eriol who runs away from him in the middle of the conversation.
 
“Hey where are you going?” Kanata looks at Eriol.
 
Eriol didn't respond as his figure rapidly fades away.. Kanata just sits on a bench nearby when he heard two shouting voices it is Li and Sakura.
 
“I don't know about you Sakura! But please don't ever touch my beloved projects! It's more important than anyone!” Li shouts at a crying Sakura.
 
“I... I'm really sorry” she bows her head but Li continues shouting at her.
 
“you know that this model which I made for 5 continous weeks is very sentimental to me! How could you carelessly dropped it ?! I can't believe you Sakura!” Li walks away from her shoving Kanata along the way.
 
Kanata helplessly looks at Sakura with tears all over her face..
 
“What happened Sakura?” Kanata walked towards her.
 
In a split second… Kanata felt Sakura's warm tears on his chest as she leans herself towards him.
 
“It's my fault… I … I don't know what I'll do without him…” Sakura cries like a baby on Kanata as she wraps her arms around him..
 
“There, There, I know Li is short tempered.. specially if it is about stuffs like this.. he always acts like that..” Kanata closes his eyes then he wipes her tears using his handkerchief..
 
The two of them sat on the bench at the school's park.
 
Sakura didn't knew Li too much unlike Kanata who knew Li very well.
 
“Let me tell you this story.. on how Li and I met..” Kanata smiles..
 
It was 15 years ago.
 
I was with my father in the Saionji temple with my father when suddenly the he says that I'm going to pre-school near our house..
 
When I was young.. I was so dependent to my father… and this is the first time for me to go to school.. my first day was really rough I was in pre-school.. I had to cry everyday because I need my father.. but one day…
 
“waaahh Papa! Papa!” I cried really hard like this each day..
 
“Here.. pwease down't cwy!” My classmate gave me his handkerchief as he wipe my tears away like I did when you cried.. that boy is Li…
 
“Thwanks… woo aw you?” I grabbed his handkerchief and wipe some of my tears..
“Mway nwame.. ishh.. Wi..Shwawran…nice tu mweet yu!” The little boy bows
 
I can't help but smile because he's so kind to me.
 
“My Nwame is Kwanwatwa Swayounchi..” I also bowed to him..
 
I stopped crying ever since that day, he kept me occupied and entertained… he's really a good friend.. but he has this problem…
 
I was at his house playing some of his action figures when I accidentally dropped one on the ground.
 
“Hwey! That's mway! Fabourite! Aksyon figure!! Whay did you dwap it!? yu mek me mwad!!” He shouts like that! And he snatches the figurine from me..
 
I apologized to him but he didn't respond..
 
But hopefully he somehow forgave me.. he is just so nice to his stuff..that sometimes he chooses his stuff over people…
 
“ OH I see… “ Sakura smiles while she leans her head onto Kanata..
 
Kanata wants to get rid of her head because other people might notice them, but he can't do that to her friend..
 
“Oh yeah! Right! I remember the time when Li accidentally kissed a girl who is new to our school… remember? That girl is you Sakura huh?” Kanata notices that Sakura isn't listening anymore.. Sakura slept on Kanata's shoulder.
 
“Sakura… now she's sleeping..” Kanata smiles..
 
Meanwhile on the other side of the school..
 
“Darn it! why did she have to do this!” Li walks past Miyu bumping her along the way.
 
“What is going on!?” Miyu looks at Li then starts to follow him but she can't keep up with him so she tries to call him out.
 
“Li? Is something bothering you?” Miyu walks up to him.
 
“Miyu! I didn't saw you coming…” Li is startled to see Miyu.
 
“Anyway Li, what happened? What's with the frown?” Miyu places her hand on his shoulder.
 
“Miyu, could I talk to you about something” he asks her in a serious mood.
 
The both of them went to the rooftop to see the beautiful sunset. Li explained what happened with him and Sakura..
 
“It's just a model, I know that Sakura didn't meant to destroy it.” Miyu tries to cheer Li up.
 
“I know that, it's just that.. whenever I finished making a project.. it's instantly sentiment to me… and whenever it gets scratched or destroyed I usually … you know.. get pissed off” Li continued as he gripped the metal hand rails tightly.
 
“Oh I see…” Miyu takes a step closer to Li.
 
“By the way Miyu, did I tell you how I met Sakura?” Li turns around to face Miyu then smiles at her causing Miyu to blush.
 
“N…No! please, tell me” Miyu walks beside Li as she leans her body on the metal rail just like Li.
 
It was 5 years ago..:
 
Kanata and I are both studying in high school when a new student came to our class.. her name is Sakura Kinomoto…
 
“Come on Kanata we're going to be late!!” I shouted Kanata from a distant and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going when I suddenly bumped into Sakura.
 
The way that I bumped her .. it's somewhat really.. strange.. because I accidentally kissed her on the way down.. she kept on blushing… but she wasn't resisting.. it's like she's enjoying it..
 
“I…I'm sorry!” Sakura stood up then bows to be.
 
“No I'm the one who should be sorry” Li smiles back.
 
“I..I..I..I'm Sakura Kinomoto nice to meet you, you must me Li Syaoran” Sakura blushes.
 
“Yep! Well look at the time! We're going to be late for class hurry up Kanata!” I ran away from her..
 
She didn't realize that she was also going to be late…
 
Then Kanata told me everything… after that faithful day… Sakura somewhat has a big crush on me… I can see the signs! It's like she's always there when you need her, her cute smile, her cheerful attitude… everything! And from time to time , I get to know her better! As I get to know her.. I build up this feeling inside me telling me … that I also like her… and this feeling lives inside of me until now… I want her to know… that what I'm feeling towards her is somewhat real.. but as faith would have it… my sentimental value towards certain objects ruined our friendship! I'm just… I'm just so stubborn!!
 
Miyu has heard enough of Li's talks … she then raised his cheek.
 
“Don't worry Li! It'll work out! I know it would! You just have to apologize to her.. okay?” Miyu smiles.
 
Li smiles back and thanked Miyu for cheering him up as both of them head downstairs.
 
Later…
 
“So that's how Li feels about Sakura..” Miyu walks along side the park..
 
“Sakura is really one of a kind…” Kanata walks the other end opposite of Miyu.
 
“I hope things will work out for them” both of them said the exact same words as they made contact in the middle of the park..
 
“Miyu?”
 
“Kanata?”
 
“Kanata? Where's Lou? I thought you're taking care of him!” Miyu shouts at him.
 
“Don't worry Santa is taking care of him” Kanata explains..
 
Anyway, where were you the whole afternoon?” Miyu questioned.
 
“Well… you see.” Kanata lowers his head.
 
Both of them talked about what Li and Sakura thought as gust of wind blew the leaves on the park…