Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ The Transfer Student... ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning, Miyu wakes up to find Kanata still sleeping. She then remembers what happened to them last night as she starts to blush.
 
“Lazy head!” she says then grabs 2 pans to make a violent noise.
 
Kanata stood shockingly and looks at Miyu.
 
“Hey what with the big idea!” Kanata covers his ears as Miyu smirks.
 
“Well nothing.” Miyu looks away.
 
“Maybe you want another kiss eh?” Kanata grins.
 
“Don't get any ideas buster!” Miyu smacks him on the head with one of the frying pans.
 
Later both of them goes to school, Miyu also bought Lou along.
 
“Hey! It's Miyu and Kanata!” Santa points out the couple going inside the classroom.
 
Santa pats Kanata on the back “Hey! So, you two are cool huh?”
 
“uhh.. yeah..” Kanata curls his eyebrow as Santa fluently pats his back.
 
Miyu goes straight to her seat when Li calls her.
 
“Hey, so are you two alright? I mean… no more fighting right?” Li smiles.
 
“It's okay… he apologizes to me yesterday..” she replies while playing with Lou.
 
“Listen guys, I'm not going to stay in Tokyo anymore!” Kanata proudly announces.
 
“Really?” a guy with a glasses smiles at him calmly.
 
Kanata didn't know who that person was so he asks Tomoyo..
 
“That's Eriol, he's our new student!” Tomoyo smiles as Eriol approaches Kanata.
 
“I'm Eriol! Nice to meet you Kanata Saionji” Eriol bows.
 
“But how did you know my name?” Kanata curls his eyebrow while looking at Eriol mysteriously.
 
Eriol only smiled then he heads back to his seat as Ms.Mizuno enters the classroom.
 
“Okay class! We have our P.E. for the boys while cheerleading for the girls!” Ms.Mizuno announces causing the class to aw.
 
Later… at the gym, Kanata , Li , Santa , Eriol and Nozomu are playing basketball… Kanata is always guarded my Eriol who is just smiling in front of him.
 
 
“Hope you can block my shot!” Kanata extends his arms in a shooting position when Eriol suddenly steals the ball from him.
 
“What the?” Kanata is in a state of shock.
 
The girls are watching their idol Kanata getting hammered by Eriol… Miyu and Tomoyo are both laughing at Kanata who is getting dumped by 10 points.
 
“Darn it! you're good Eriol” Kanata shakes Eriol's hand.
 
Then at Lunch time… Miyu,Tomoyo,Sakura,Aya,Nanami and Christine are sitting under the tree when Eriol suddenly walks toward them.
 
“Can I join you guys?”He smiles again.
 
“Sure!” Miyu smiles back then hands him some of their lunch.
 
Miyu didn't know what to do when Eriol sat beside her looking her straight in the eyes while smiling.
 
“What is it? Eriol-kun?” Miyu looks at him questionably.
 
Eriol quickly held onto Miyu's back . it's like he's ready to hug her.
 
“Miyu… I'm greatful that I've met you..” Eriol moved her body closer to his then he kisses her on her lips as Miyu blushes!
 
Kanata is walking along the park when he noticed the kiss.
 
“What the!?” Kanata ran towards them to investigate.
 
“Wha… What was that for?” Miyu blushes because her friends saw the whole event.
 
“That's nothing, in our country which is france , that's the sign of thanking.” Eriol smiles again that gave Miyu this warm ang light feeling.
 
Kanata is watching behind the bushes when Li suddenly pats him on the back.
 
“What are you doing Kanata?” Li looks at where Kanata is looking then he noticed Miyu and Eriol together.
 
“Oh I get it! Miyu is being so close to our new student eh.? So are you jealous or something like that?” Li smiles but Kanata didn't respond.
 
Sakura then notices Li with Kanata behind the bushes, she then call out the two boys.
 
Kanata and Li both walked towards the girls with Eriol , Kanata looked at Eriol's eyes in a bad and strange mood.
 
“What is it Kanata? Is something wrong?” Eriol smiles at him yet again.
 
“Nothing!” Kanata looks away then thoughts to himself the Eriol knows too much of him, first of all Eriol doesn't know his name and yet he calls him Kanata Saionji..
 
Kanata stood up quickly then points out his index finger at Eriol.
 
“SO tell me? Are you really a new student here? Or are you here to stalk me?!” Kanata shouts at him.
 
Eriol then stood up and chuckled a bit..
 
“Okay Kanata, I know what's going on, I think you're jealous because I kissed your girlfriend. And I think that you thought I was strange because I knew your name without you introducing yourself… first of all, I live in france and kissing is a sign of friendship and thanks. And second of all… you're ID is hanging from your neck… that's why I noticed your name…” The blue haired nerdy boy said.
 
“But it's like you can read my mind! How do you know that I was jealous… I mean… how can you say that she's my girlfriend huh?... and at our P.E. you can predict my moves like you know my moves all along..” Kanata continues to argue.
 
Miyu blushes at what Kanata has said but she didn't do anything, she just waits for Eriol's reply.
 
“Well… first of all I can understand people's expression.. from the way I see it, I think that you and Miyu are best friends, that's why I saw you frustrated hiding behind those bushes… and at the P.E. I can tell your moves because I'm a player at France… I know when you'll use the crossover..” Eriol continues..
 
Kanata didn't know what to say next so he just walked out then apologizes that he intruded with their lunch.
 
Miyu helplessly looks at Kanata when Eriol finally sat down.
 
“Hey Eriol.,. what's with the girl friend part? Me and Kanata aren't that close..” Miyu brags.
 
“Yeah, they always argue… even though this is Miyu's first week…” Nanami continues while the rest just eats their lunch.
 
“I can tell from Kanata's face that he cares for you… he is willing to help you no matter what! , as for you Miyu… I think you like someone else (looks at Li)” Eriol smirks.
 
“What!? No! don't say that! I'm still single… I don't want to have a BF yet!” Miyu jokes about it patting Eriol on the back with her paper fan.
 
Tomoyo laughs because Kanata didn't know what to say in the dying minutes on their conversation. Then Eriol notices Tomoyo's pale white face.. and wavy hair.
 
“Wha.. what's this feeling.. it feels like.. she's…” Eriol couldn't explain this feeling.. and for the first time… he blushes and looks serious..
 
TO BE CONTINUED