Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ We meet again... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kanata didn't exactly knew that this is Miyu's home. He don't want her to be hurt again because of him.
 
“Well, Lou had been kidnapped in Tokyo and I decided to come back here to return him to you…well goodbye, I guess” he turns away from Miyu.
 
“Wait! Kanata!” Miyu shouts while grasping her little brother.
 
“Thanks for returning my brother back to me, and um… I just want to say… that…I'm sorry ! “ She bows down to him as Kanata watches her.
 
Kanata approaches the blonde girl then places his palm on her cheek.
 
“Miyu, I'm the one who should be sorry… I hurt your feelings… I'm really sorry… I just want you to be happy..” Kanata smiles as he caresses her smooth cheek.
 
Miyu just blushed at Kanata as she looks straight into his brown eyes.
 
“Kanata? You see… I'm alone at my house.. and I got no one to talk to…” Miyu continues as she embarassly looks at him.
 
“Do you want me to call Aya and tell her that you need company? “ Kanata raised an eyebrow then he turns on his cell phone..
 
“No No! It's not that… I was thinking that you would keep me company with Lou..” Miyu places Lou down beside her.
 
Kanata can't believe that this is happening, it's like they were friends, then became enemies and now friends again..
 
“Why.. sure Miyu… If that would make you happy” Kanata sakenly enters Miyu's house.
 
Miyu shows Kanata around the Kouzuki residence..
 
Kanata walks along with Miyu as Miyu tours him…then all of a sudden Kanata stopped walking.
 
Miyu looks at Kanata “Hey what's the matter?”
 
“I'm just happy… that … you invited my in your house…” Kanata smiles then looks at the polished floor.
 
“It's nothing Kanata, this is an apology because I think I've been pushing you around just to get … Li” Miyu blushed when she said Li.
 
“No! I'm really sorry! I'm the one who started this mess!” Kanata protested while raising both of his arms in a debateful way.
 
Kanata and Miyu both exchanged apologies then heads to the kitchen to have dinner.
 
“So Miyu, when will your parents return?” Kanata asks her.
 
“I don't know, they said they're staying there for about a week” Miyu replies.
 
“Oh I see… does that mean that I will be staying here for a week?” Kanata raises an eyebrow then places his spoon down.
 
“Well … yeah!” Miyu smiles at him…

”You know what? You're so cute when you smile!” Kanata flattered her.
 
“uhh.. thanks… I guess” Miyu blushes then she stands up to clean the dishes.
 
Kanata holds her arm and takes the dishes away from her “I'll do it Miyu! It's a token of my gratitude!” Kanata smiles at her.
 
“Well thanks Kanata..” Miyu walks to Lou's room to feed him then she had this thinkg on her mind, “ I didn't know that Kanata is so kind and friendly… I know that he sometimes joke around… but seriously, he's really cool and fine” Miyu smiles as she feeds Lou with his Milk.
 
After a while… Lou fell asleep leaving Kanata and Miyu alone..
 
Kanata is sitting on the couch when Miyu sat beside him with some green tea.
 
“Have some Kanata..” Miyu smiles again..
 
“Miyu stop smiling okay… you're making me … feel warm inside..” Kanata jokes about it..
 
Miyu stops smiling then thinks to herself that Kanata somewhat likes her.
 
“Kanata? Is there by some any chance.. you like me?” Miyu smiles again..
 
Kanata is blushing really hard then nods his head “Umm.. yeah… that's why I want you to be happy Miyu!” Kanata smiles back then Miyu throws a pillow at him.
 
“Pillow fight!” Miyu shouts as she gets ready to hit Kanata with another pillow.
 
Kanata and Miyu exchange blows while running all over the house.
“You're going to get it!” Kanata mocked her as feathers from the pillow fall all over the floor.
 
“Ow! Why you!” Miyu counter attacks!
 
After a couple of minutes… they both stopped fighting , Miyu is so tired that she unintentionally laid her head onto his shoulder.
 
“Miyu?” Kanata blushed.
 
“I'm tired… “ Miyu pants then increases the pressure onto his shoulder.
 
The pressure is too much for Kanata so he stumbled to the floor luckily he caught Miyu..
 
Miyu is somewhat sleeping in his arms, Kanata can't help but blush. He shook his head then carries her to her room.
 
“You sure are lively today Miyu Kouzuki!” Kanata smiles as he places his palm on her forehead.
 
“I thought you had a fever or so..” he smiles again then walks out of her room.
 
As Kanata closed the door, Miyu opens her eyes.
 
“So… Kanata does like me... but …. I don't know what to say to him… I like him too… but only as a friend..” Miyu stares at her rooms ceiling. Then she turns to a comfortable position.. only to get her head banged on the wooden bed.
 
“Darn it! I forgot my pillow downstairs” Miyu got up then heads downstairs.
 
Miyu didn't notice the bed sheet scattered on the stairs so she got slipped and fell down.
 
Kanata is holding some pillows when Miyu fell on top of him.
 
“Miyu?” Kanata blushed like hell.
 
Miyu is on top of Kanata they are like hugging each other.
 
“Darn stairs! (notices Kanata) Kanata? (looks at her position) Sorry” she quickly stood up then heads upstairs with a pillow in hand.
 
Kanata didn't know how he feels… it's just his first day at Miyu place any yet, they are getting all these kind of accidents that causes them to be close .
 
“I don't quite know about this feeling I had… but I'm pretty sure it is toward Miyu” Kanata thoughts as he cleans the living room.
 
Later it is 10:30pm, Miyu goes downstairs to get some milk for Lou when she notices Kanata sleeping on the couch without any blanket.
 
“Kanata, you're such a baby!” She joked about it then she gave him her blanket.
 
“There you go baby Kanata” Miyu smiles then she notices Kanata's lips.
 
Miyu feels like she wants to kiss him and she starts to blush.
 
She stares at Kanata's lips for a minute and didn't notice that her face is closing in on Kanata.
 
Her lips are just a couple of inches away when she notices.
 
“Wha!? What am I doing!”Miyu shouts causing Kanata to wake up in a state of shock.
 
Kanata is so shocked that he didn't notice Miyu as the both fell on the floor (AGAIN).
 
Miyu is shocked to see Kanata kiss her on the lips accidentally while he's on top of her.
 
“oh I'm sorry!” Kanata blushes then walks away.
 
Miyu is so red that she almost had steam coming of her ear.
 
“KANATA!!!” Miyu shouts in frustration.
 
“It's not my fault, you shouted at me!” Kanata tries to explain.
 
Miyu keeps on throwing pillows at Kanata.
 
Kanata didn't do anything as he let's the cute little blonde girl hit him while some fluffy pillows.
 
“that was the best kiss I ever had” Kanata thought.
 
“that was my first kiss… it's not bad..” Miyu smiles as she also thoughts about it.
 
To be continued…