Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ Touya, Yukito and the Kidnappers ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“let go of that baby kidnappers!” Kanata madly shouts at the three kidnappers.
 
“Why should we? You're just a kid! You can't stop us!” Kiwi mockingly replied.
 
“Oh yeah?” Kanata crossed his arms to find 2 guys wearing a police uniform behind him.
 
“This two are my friends Yukito and Touya! And they are both police officers!” Kanata smirks as he points out the 3 crooks.
 
“Oh no!” Durian cries as she was put under custody.
 
“Good job Kanata! Thanks for helping us capture this three crooks” Yukito smiles at him then gives him a badge.
 
“Really!? For me?” Kanata smiles then looks at the badge.
 
“Well Yukito, HQ is calling us. Maybe some other time Kanata” Touya gets in the police car with the three crooks inside.
 
“Well, there's another case solved huh?” Kanata saw the baby crying.
 
“Hey Yukito and Touya forgot about the baby” Kanata raises an eyebrow.
 
Kanata looks at the baby's back patch to reveal it's address. “I better take this baby to the address, guess it's at Heiomachi…”.
 
Kanata packs his bags and heads for Heiomachi to return the baby…
 
Later at the compound…
 
“You're going to pay for this cops!” Guava shouts while holding the metal bars.
 
“Save it for the fishes” Touya insults Guava by making noise using his baton.
 
“Stop it Touya, let's leave them alone… they have the right to do anything inside their cage aren't they?” Yukito jokes about it.
 
“Yeah whatever… come on let's buy some donuts!” he grabs the police car keys as both of them heads out the compound.
 
“Hey Touya?” Yukito asks.

”What is it?” Touya answered.
 
“When we arrested the crooks… did you notice the baby that they're holding?” Yukito questions Touya who is in shock as he steps on the breaks.
 
“What!? The baby! We forgot the baby!” Touya shouts.
 
Yukito picks his phone to call Kanata.
 
“Hey Kanata, did you see the baby that the kidnappers took?”
 
“Yep! He's safe with me, I'm heading this baby home… well see you guys ! I'm boarding the plane” Kanata smiles.
 
“Ok bye! Hey Touya! Kanata has the baby and he's taking it home!” Yukito smiles with joy.
 
“That's nice Yukito, anyway why is Kanata here at Tokyo?” Touya asks.
 
“Well he said that he's bothered by someone in Heiomachi so he decides to help us in our police work…” Yukito smiles.
 
“Well, he's going back to Heiomachi, that brat! I don't understand him!” Touya grumpily looks away.
 
“Hey Touya, remember the time when we first met?” Yukito emotes.
 
“Yeah.. it was that time…”
 
FLASHBACK:
 
Sakura Kinomoto is running on the street with her pink balloon in hand.
 
“Hehehe! Big brother Touya! Hurry up!” Sakura chuckles in a cute way.
 
“I'm coming Sakura! Don't run too fast!” Touya runs after her sister.
 
Sakura is running really fast that she didn't notice the 16 wheeler truck.

”SAKURA ! WATCH OUT!!!” Touya screams.
 
Then out of nowhere a man with the same age as Touya jumps out then saves Sakura.
 
“Sakura are you alright?” Touya looks at Sakura to find some wounds around her.
 
“No I'm fine! Thanks to this guy here!” she points out her savior who is Yukito.
 
“Hey you, thanks for saving my little sister..” Touya smiles at Yukito.
 
“It's nothing… I'm just doing my job!”Yukito reveals his badge to Touya.
 
“So you're a police officer eh? I'm a police officer too! I'm from district 4” Touya puts out his badge.
 
“And I'm from district 9” Yukito does the same, he puts out his badge.
 
“Say, how about if we go on patrol together?” Touya smiles
 
“Sounds good..” Yukito nods his head.
 
Sakura just watched as both her brother and Yukito smiles.
 
“I never seen my brother that happy before, he must have found his best friend..” Sakura happily emotes.
 
Touya told Sakura that Yukito is his best friend because they both have the same passion in their job… they share their interest with each other.. Touya really found his best friend just like Sakura said..
 
END OF FLASHBACK:
 
“Well it's been a while since we've been patrolling together” Yukito added.
 
“Yeah, but it's fun LOOK A JAY WALKER!!” Touya points out the guy who is jay walking.
 
“Let's get em!” Yukito smirks.
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
Miyu is watching TV all alone in the house.
 
“I've got to do all the stuff around here! Darn it Seiya! What did you have to come!” Miyu grumps arguably as she presses the remote's buttons really hard.
 
Then suddenly her cell phone begins to ring.
 
“Hello? Miyu here! Huh? Lou is gone missing!? Oh no! what should we do? Okay mom! I'll come down..(hangs up)” Miyu worriedly walks around the house.
 
She can't think of something to do at the same time, she's worried about Lou… she spends the entire night thinking and worrying until she fell asleep..
 
THE NEXT DAY…
 
“Guess this is your home little critter!” Kanata smiles at the little baby.
 
Kanata is about to ring the door bell.. “Huh? This place looks familiar..” he rings the door bell..
 
DING DONG! DING DONG!
 
Miyu woke up because of the door bell..
 
“Who could that be.. “ She rubs her eyes obviously she is still feeling a lot sleepy.
 
Miyu opens the door “Yeah? Huh?” her eyes widen to see Lou on her front porch…
 
“Lou thank good ness you're safe!” She hugs Lou..
 
Then Miyu looks straight into the man who saved his baby brother and she felt in shock to find that it's Kanata…
 
Both of them looks into each others eyes for a period of time, both in shock… telling themselves… “We meet again huh?”
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
REVS PLEASE