Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Love Blossom ❯ The Festival? or something else? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Kanata, Kanata! Wake up Kanata” Miyu shakes him to wake him up.
 
Kanata rubs his eyes and looks at her straight in the eye.
 
“What is it? can't you see that today is a holiday?” Kanata shouts.

”Holiday? I didn't know that..” Miyu raises an eyebrow.
 
“Today is the Heiomachi spring festival… the main attraction is at the theme park, I'm going with Santa and Li…” Kanata stretches out while giving some information to her,

”Really? Then I'll go with the other girls as well.” Miyu smiles.
 
Kanata is about to walk outside when he suddenly remembers something, he returns inside to talk to Miyu.
 
“Het Miyu, do you have a kimono with you? Cause if you don't then I can probably buy one for you” Kanata smiles.
 
“That's okay Kanata, I'm fine! I bought mine! Here have a look” She opens her closet to find a kimono whit white flowers and a splash of peach.
 
Kanata is amazed at the kimono as the color spreads through his eyes.
 
Miyu waves her hand up and down so that Kanata would stop staring at her kimono…
 
“Sorry about that… well anyway, I'll go to my place and pick up my clothes, see you!” He leaves the house then drives away.
 
Miyu returns to her closet then she puts out her kimono. Then she notices that something is terribly wrong!
 
“What!? How am I suppose to wear this!” She looks at the lower back part of her kimono which is severely torn.
 
“What should I do… darn it!” She looks around to find a possible solution but she didn't find anything but a sewing kit.
 
“Well I have no choice but to sew it.” She picks up her needle and a yellow fabric to sew it with.
 
AFTER A FEW TRIES…
 
“Darn it I give up.. if I continue doing this, I'll probably die!” She lowers the kimono with her fingers all bloody.
 
“Ow it hurts!” She places her finger in her mouth then starts to look for the first aid kit.
 
Miyu didn't have anything to wear so she decided to go to the nearest department store to buy a new kimono but first, she decides to go to the saionji temple..
 
MEANWHILE, Kanata arrived at his place to pick up his clothing.
 
He stretches his arms then closes the door of his car, he goes to his room to get those clothes for the event later tonight.
 
“Darn it, dad isn't home yet.” He opens the door to his room when he heard a noise coming from the bathroom.
 
“What the?” he decided to go where the noise is.
 
“Hello? Is somebody in here?” He opens the door while searching where the source of the noise is.
 
He saw a figure under the table crawling like a cat.
 
“HEY YOU!” Kanata shouts really loud causing the figure's head to hit the table.
 
“Santa? What are you doing here?” Kanata raises an eyebrow.
 
“Hey Kanata, sorry for barging in like this, I just want to let you know that I left my kimono here last year” He chuckles about it.
 
“Yeah right…” Kanata didn't believe a word that he said.
 
“Okay, you caught me… I'm looking for the mysterious ghost wooden face! It's around here somewhere.” Santa looks around while holding a flashlight.
 
“Ghost wooden face!? What the!? Why would you look for something like that!?” Kanata chuckles.
 
“It's really mysterious.” Santa places the flashlight below his chin for a scary look.
 
“Just like you… you're also mysterious!” Kanata walks out leaving Santa all alone.
 
“Okay, the coast is clear..” Santa calls out some of his friends namely Li, Sakura, Tomoyo and Christine.
 
“Now we can surprise Kanata ! he only knew that today is a festival day… he forgot that today is the day when we will paint his house pink!” Li laughs evilly.
 
“Quick he's coming back! Hide!!” Santa exclaimed..
 
The 3 of them hid inside the kitchen cabinet while holding their mouth's in order not to laugh.
 
“What's going on? I thought I heard someone.” Kanata looks around.
 
“NO..nothing..it's nothing.. hahaha!” Santa scratches the back of his head.
 
“Well anyway.. aren't you going to the festival?” Kanata questions.
 
“No… well.. yeah.. uhhmm… no.. well actually..” BOINK!! Kanata clobbered Santa.
 
“Make up your mind! You look dumb founded.” Kanata walks away again while Santa smirks as smoke comes out his head due to the clobbering.
 
“Anyway.. I'll be going right now! See you later at the festival Santa!!” Kanata runs to his car while holding some clothes.
 
“Bye! Sucker!” Santa whispers as his 3 other friends goes out the cabinet suffocating for air.
 
Then another doorbell rang.
 
“Go get it Santa!” Li told him while placing some paint cans on the table.
 
Santa goes to the door hoping that it isn't Kanata… hopefully it's just Miyu.
 
“Hey Miyu! What brings you here?” Santa said.
 
“Well.. I don't have a Kimono for the festival and I was hoping that Kanata would lend me… so where is he?” Miyu said.
 
“Well.. he went out you see..” Santa said.
 
Miyu is looking over Santa's shoulder when she notices that they are doing something not good.
 
“Hey! Why are you painting his house PINK!?!?!” Miyu exclaimed.
 
“Well it's a long story…” Santa said