Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ Cast ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miyu Kouzuki - She has a long blonde hair with green eyes , she stayed at the Saionji temple with Kanata when Lou and Wannya came to earth . She looks like Lou's mother so Lou always calls her “mama”. Miyu and Kanata always quarrel over things . They can't complete a day without arguing over things. But as time goes by she and Kanata became closer and closer until their relationship becomes something deeper. She felt sad that she had to leave Heiomachi along with her friends . But what really bothers her is the fact that she'll not see Kanata again.
 
Kanata Saionji - Kanata is the son of the Buddhist priest named Hokosou (Housho) Saionji , Kanata has brown hair and brown eyes. Kanata is popular among girls because of his good looks.He lives at the Saionji temple with Miyu , Lou and Wannya . Kanata is Lou's father on earth, Kanata is a protective and kind person. He takes responsibilities at the temple because he thinks that Miyu is stubborn. At first, Miyu and Kanata always argue over things but as time goes by they became good friends and maybe even deeper.
 
Wannya - Wannya is a sitter-pet from planet Otto ,Wannya looks like a cross breed of a dog and a cat hence the name Wannya meaning Wan(Bow) Nya(Meow). Wannya can change form into someone or something in an instant. Wannya's favorite food is Dumplings!! Wannya would go crazy over Dumplings.
 
Lou - A Baby from planet Otto he calls Miyu and Kanata “Mom and Dad”. Lou had ESP power and can Fly.. You don't wanna mess with this baby because he can really kick you butt.
 
Nanami and Aya - these 2 are Miyu's best friends they go out together , Aya has a dark green hair and her hair is always tied up. Aya likes making scripts for plays of some sort Nanami on the other hand has dark red boyish hairstyle. Nanami loves to sing she usually sings like Saori Nara and her song… Happy Flower :p
 
Santa Kurosu - Santa is Kanata's childhood friend , they met when they were little , they both like Cactus Man and shared secret's with each other, he is the “Clown” in the group and he has a pen pal that he “likes”.
 
Yuu and Miki Kouzuki - Miyu's parents. They had jobs at NASA which is really cool. Yuu and Miki trust Kanata by letting their daughter stay at the Saionji temple with Kanata alone (Yuu and Miki didn't know about wannya and lou).
 
Christine Hanakomachi -One of Christine's parents is French, blessing her with exotic good looks. She can easily have her pick of young men at her school, but since this story is a romantic comedy, she naturally wants Kanata. She has yet to confess her feelings to Kanata, but woe to anybody that threatens to take Kanata away from her. Christine is a genuinely nice girl, not at all conceited or ill-tempered, but she has the annoying habit of going berserk whenever she thinks Kanata is being "stolen" from her! Students are well aware to get out of the way when this happens, or else risk getting caught up in the wave of destruction.
 
Seiya Yaboshi - Lou is not the only extra-terrestrial on Earth. Seiya appears to be a boy about Kanata's age, but he was born on the planet Sharaku and arrived on Earth on his own UFO. More a troublemaker than helper, lucky for Miyu and Kanata that he does not show up often.
 
Akira Kijo - Akira is an old friend of Kanata's, and if history were a little different, she might have become Kanata's girlfriend. She, Kanata, and Santa knew each other since they were in the 4th grade and were nearly inseparable. Any romantic attraction between Akira and Kanata was squashed early on in the
name of friendship. Akira eventually had to move to America with her family, thus ending any chance they had together in the future.
As far as Akira and Kanata are concerned, they are just good friends, but Miyu was not convinced when Akira came to visit during a 3 day stopover in Japan. Miyu had never seen Kanata totally comfortable around other girls until Akira came along. Akira, on the other hand, saw that there was something between Kanata and Miyu and decided to do a little "social engineering" to force them to re-evaluate their relationship. In the end, Akira returned to America, confident that she was able to sow the seeds of romance between her old friend and Miyu.
 
Momoka Hanakomachi - Momoka, only 3 years old, has managed to snare the perfect boyfriend! Now, he's a bit young for her, but Lou is too wonderful of a catch to pass up. Momoka met Lou when he got lost, and she tried to help him find home. While traveling about the town on her tricycle with Lou tucked safely in her basket, Lou inadvertently revealed to her some of his powers. Well, who can pass up having a super-powered boyfriend... and the age difference won't matter much as they get older, right?
Now she makes a pest of herself at Kanata's home when she comes over to visit her "boyfriend". In addition to "dating" Lou, Momoka makes it a point to remind Miyu that Lou is hers, so "Hands off!" Momoka naturally doesn't believe Miyu when she claims there is nothing between herself and Lou other than sibling affections. (But unfortunately Lou left earth so we'll be seing less of Momoka)
 
Nozomu Hikarigaoka - Kanata is quite popular with the girls at school, but he does not seek their adoration. Nozomu, on the other hand, craves the attention and measures his self-worth against how many girls he can make fall in love with him.
 
Durian, Kiwi and Guava - This 3 was formally named the evil gang because of their desire to kidnap Lou but failed each time. They became good when they decide to make a machine that could close a Worm hole. (Cool huh?)
 
My Original Characters
 
Syaoran Takezawa - Syaoran is Miyu's classmate and also her childhood friend. He helps Miyu in every problem that she encounter.He is like Kanata's substitute In her school. Syaoran has no trouble confessing his true feeling toward Miyu. Syaoran has blue eyes and blue hair ( he kinda looks like Fayt in a game called Star Ocean hehe)….
 
Sakura Kyoji - Another one of Miyu's friend at her school , they both joined the cheer leading camp and had a relation ship similar to Nanami and Aya. They always share the same interest and secrets but there's one secret the Sakura never shared to Miyu. (You'll find out in my upcoming chapters). (She had a black long hair and brown eyes .)