Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ A Day in Heiomachi Without Miyu ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

One morning at the Siaonji temple..
 
“Riiiiing!!” The alarm clock rang..
 
"Yawn..morning already?.." Kanata woke up and rubs his eyes..
 
Kanata goes downstairs wearing his uniform.
 
"Good morning Kanata" Kanata's father Hokusho said while handing a plate of Hotcakes to Kanata.
 
Kanata is staring at the Hotcakes until his father asks.
 
"What's wrong Kanata?" Hosho said worriedly.
 
"Well..I..feel something is missing.It's like something's not right.." Kanata felt lonely even though he is with his father.
 
Hosho never seen Kanata acting like that since Miyu left the temple so he asked Kanata.
 
"Is it your friend Miyu?" Hokusho asked.
 
"Wha!? why would say such a thing dad?" Kanata abruptly turned his head the other way so that his father can't see that his blushing.
 
His father definitely knew what was going on with Kanata , before Kanata looses his temper Hosho stood up and heads to the living room saying.
 
"Anyway your going to be late if you don't hurry.I made you lunch, it's at the table over there.”
 
Kanata hurriedly puts on his shoes and grabs his bag.
 
“See you later dad!” Kanata rushes to the door.
 
“Kanata wait!” Hosho calls out his son.
 
"What is it this time dad? Can't you see I'm gonna be late?!"Kanata complained.
 
"Well you see Kanata last night the Buddhist priest called me and he said that we're going to have a secret religious training , I need to be there Kanata.”His father nervously told Kanata
 
"So? If you want to go badly why don't you go? I mean I can handle myself" Kanata raising his eyebrow and with a questionable look.
 
"Really? thanks Kanata , well see you next year!"Hosho sprinted down carrying all of his things .
 
"What!?” Kanata was shocked to hear that his father is leaving him for a whole year!
 
"A whole year? what was he thinking? It's ok if I had company at home like Miyu Lou and Wannya, but me? alone? man this must be the start of the most loneliest days of my entire life" Kanata angrily said to himself.
 
Kanata arrived at his school at exacly 6:45 and was greeted by his friends namely Santa,Aya,Nanami.Christine and Nozomu.
 
“Goodmorning guys” Kanata greeted his friends.
 
He went to his seat and noticed a chair a couple of meters away from him, the chair is vacant and has a writing at the table saying MK meaning that this chair belongs to Miyu Kouzuki, Kanata's former classmate.
 
"Miyu.."Kanata softly said to himself
 
Nanami and Aya heard Kanata called out Miyu's name.
 
"I know how you feel Kanata,I miss her too." Aya said as he places his hand above Kanata's shoulder.
 
"Oh man today's not just the same without Miyu" Santa frowns while sitting besides Kanata.
 
“You're right Santa it's not just the same without Miyu.” Kanata responded to Santa's words and he begins to frown himself.
 
Kanata also tells his friends that his father had gone to another religious training and he won't return for a year.
 
"Man that's a bummer , If you want company,just call me ok?" Santa suggested while patting Kanata on the back.
 
Kanata just smiled for the first time today and nodded his head.
 
After school Kanata was still at the classroom by himself staring outside throught the window. He notices the tree that was outside and remembers the time when Miyu was shrunk by the mini machine and was acting as a NASA robot, as she was acting Miyu fell to that very same tree.
 
Kanata again smiled knowing that at the end of that day Miyu was smelling bad because of the can that contains rotten fishes caught her on the river (remember that? the can had a fish drawing in it)."
 
Kanata was just reminiscing the whole day. before he knew it he has been in the classroom for an hour.
 
Kanata hurriedly went outside to head home when he notices a girl sitting on a bench near the soccer field and Kanata notices that it was Christine.
 
Christine was looking at pictures when suddenly Kanata sat beside her.
 
"Hi.. Ka..Kanata.."Christine nervously said and smiled.
 
"So..what are those pictures for?" Kanata asked as he points at the stacked pictures.
 
"These are pictures of Miyu,You,Aya,Nanami,Santa,Lou,Wannya,Momoka and Nozomu when we went to Momo land."Christine said looking at the pictures that was taken that time
 
"Remember this when Wannya went to the dumpling store to buy the last set of dumplings but he forgot his money.."Chris giggled.
 
"Remember the time when-", "Chris." Kanata interrupted Christine's story.
 
"Yes Kanata?" Christine asked as he looks at Kanata who is looking a lot serious.
 
"Can I ask you a question? how would you feel when someone who is like a brother/sister to you left for good and never comeback?" Kanata told Christine while staring blankly into the trees.
 
"Huh? well. If I ever got that kind of situation I would ... I would..."Christine was having a hard time saying the words.
 
“Is this about Miyu ?” She asked
 
“Umm.. yeah” Kanata confirmed nodding his head.
 
"You know Kanata...I..miss..her..I..miss..Miyu!"Christine who broke into tears and leaned her head onto Kanata's chest.
 
Kanata was just looking at Christine who declared herself as Miyu's rival burst into tears.
 
After a while, Chris stopped crying but then she noticed that it's going to rain , suddenly a thunder rumbled very loud.
 
"Ahh!!"Chris screamed and held onto Kanata.
 
Kanata was startled as he saw Chris' kind and innocent side.
 
"This is the first time I've seen you scared so much, mostly you're just a berserk girl who can be as strong as a sumo wrestler" Kanata smiled at her.
 
"Wha..What?.."Chris lets go of Kanata as she blushes.
 
Kanata placed his hand on Chris' head and said "You know Chris,we all feel the same, We miss Miyu ,all of us, Me,You,Santa,Aya,Nanami and even Nozomu even though he likes all the girls in our classroom I can feel that he misses Miyu too."
 
"Yeah..I guess you're right.." Chris nodded her head.
 
Kanata looks at the sky and finds that the rain is getting stronger so he said goodbye to Christine and runs home.
 
Kanata arrives at the Saionji temple, his uniform is soaking wet when he noticed that the door was open.
 
"Huh? I wonder who could be in here? Is it my dad?"He wondered as he entered the room
 
After he set foot at the wooden floor of the temple , there was a bright lightning that causes the temple to loose power.
 
"Huh!? now what?! " as he continued feeling his way to his room to find his flashlight when suddenly a hand grips his shoulder, Kanata was frightened and turned around quickly to see who it is.
 
"Relax Kanata it's just me Aya!"as she turned on the flashlight.
 
"Aya!? what are you doing here? you almost gave me a heart attack!"Kanata replied while holding his chest as his heart rapidly beats.
 
"Well.. I.. was worried about you since your alone at home.. Don't worry I bought Santa and Nanami with me, they're outside taking your laundry in".Aya explained to Kanata.
 
Half an Hour later…
 
The power was back on at the temple.
 
Santa was watching TV while Nanami and Aya prepare dinner.
 
Kanata was just lying on his bed staring blankly at space.
 
Then Kanata saw the piece of chocolate that Miyu gave him at Valentine's day (which is half eaten),Kanata began to reminisce again.
 
“Miyu… I miss you” Kanata thought of her as he saw Miyu in her mind smiling.
 
“Kanata dinners ready!” Nanami called out Kanata and Santa to have dinner.
 
While they were eating Kanata asked the others if they are willing to spend the night with him at the temple.
 
"Sure thing Kanata!"Santa happily said while Aya and Nanami nodded their head in agreement.
 
 
10:30 pm ..........
 
 
Kanata and the others were watching a drama series on T.V. when coincidentally Santa changes the channel to the Japan late night news.
 
"Hey Santa!! what's with the big idea! I was about to watch Ukiya kiss Ruriko!"Aya exclaimed as he grabbed Santa's neck.
 
"HEY WAIT THAT's!!" Kanta shouted.
 
The News was about a girl named Miyu Kouzuki who won the cooking contest in her school..
"So Ms.Kouzuki what's your dish called? and how did you win the grand price?"
one of the reporters told her as the reported pointed the mic at her.
 
"Well my dish is called the pumpkin a la carte , To tell you the truth, I was surprised that the judges picked my cuisine.."Miyu said happily.
 
"What technique did it require to make such a cuisine?" another reporter told her pointing his mic at her.
 
Kanata was watching the TV and he said "Patience is the key to good cuisine."
 
just after Kanata said that Miyu on the T.V. said "My technique .. It's just Patience!! remember patience is the key." Miyu smiled at the camera.
 
"Why..Kanata maybe you taught her to make that cuisine, it's pumpkin after all(Kanata's favorite)"Santa complimented Kanata by patting him at the back.
 
Kanata is just looking at the T.V. and whispers to himself "Miyu..", Kanata was going to head to his room when he heard Miyu's voice.
 
"I would like to thank my friends at Heiomachi namely Aya,Nanami,Chris,Santa,Nozomu and especially you Kanata! thanks for teaching me how to make this cuisine.. this is for you!" Miyu smiles and blinks at the camera
 
Kanata smiles knowing that Miyu didn't forgot him.
 
“Are you going to bed Kanata?” Aya asked Kanata while looking a bit sleepy.
 
“Yeah Goodnight guys” Kanata went to his room smiling.
 
To be Continued......
 
How you liked my Revised version…
 
True friends never forgets you… Even if you don't see each other … These 2 words will stay the same… These 2 words I'm giving you… We are still… FRIENDS FOREVER…