Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ The Unexpected ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Next day...
 
Aya, Nanami and Santa wakes up to find the Kanata is already up making breakfast for them.
 
"Good morning guys!" Kanata greeted his friends while fliping the egg in the frying pan.
 
"Morning Kanata,you look happy today,looks like it's nice to see Miyu on T.V." Santa mumbling while taking a seat..
 
As Kanata places the foods at the table , He remembers something important.
 
"Oh damn! I forgot, Today is our basketball tournament!" Kanata reminded Santa.
 
"Oh yeah! I also forgot, So are you ready to shoot some hoops?"replied Santa.
 
"Ready as I'll ever be!" Kanata said as he finished eating his breakfast
 
The 4 of them heads to school after eating..
 
AT SCHOOL (Lunch time..)
 
"So the tournament isn't held at Heiomachi?" Kanata said raising an eyebrow while placing his basketball gear in his bag.
 
Kanata, Santa and the others boarded the bus as the bus heads to where the tournament will be held.
 
At the Bus…
 
Kanata is looking at the clouds through the bus' window while listening to his MP3 player, his MP3 player switched to a song called "Heart no Tsubasa" , he remembered something and said "This is Miyu's favorite song".
Then Kanata looked at the clouds and notices that the clouds form a Miyu look a like. (Kanata can't stop thinking about her..).
 
Then Santa snatched Kanata's left ear phone and listens to what Kanata is listening.
 
"Hey this is.." Santa looked very surprised.
 
Santa sang the whole song:
I feel like I've always been forgetting something
why does my heart feel empty?
my heart is rowdy in this chest
flapping its small wings
 
with just a little courage, please notice this feeling
 
I want to tell you, keep it a secret between the two of us
I just want to be more than friends with you, I love you more than anyone
 
I hear friends who are noisy
don't we want to be together like this forever?
looking for fun things only, laughing
when I become alone, I quickly become lonely
 
everyone pauses at this place, because they want to remain this way
 
let's look for a dream everyone, reaching out farther
we can probably fly so open your wings of the heart
 
this time that we won't forget even when we become adults someday
when you find the wind, lets go to that old place again
 
let's look for a dream everyone, reaching out farther
we can probably fly so open your wings of the heart
 
I want to tell you, keep it a secret between the two of us
I just want to be more than friends with you, I love you more than anyone
 
(This is the English version of heart no tsubasa)
 
“This is one of my favorite song “ Santa said making a chibi face with big shiny eyes like Wannya's.
 
“So the trip is at least 2 hours,I think I'll take a nap” Kanata closes his eyes.
 
(Let's Shift the scene to Miyu who is studying at her school).
 
Miyu's School:
 
(Sigh)Miyu was just finished with her math test , when her friends Sakura and Syaoran (Hehe just like they're names!) came to congratulate her on winning the contest yesterday.
 
“Hey Miyu ,do you know that Heiomachi's high school championship team is coming here for the tournament?” Sakura told Miyu as Sakura wraps her arms around Miyu's shoulder.
 
“Rea..Really!?.. That's good news! .. I mean.. I'm gonna see my friends again! Yes!! Yeeeeeaaahh!!” Miyu shouted with excitement.
 
Miyu is very happy to hear the good news, she'll see her friends again especially Kanata, Kanata is the star player on the team while Miyu is in the cheerleading on the opposing team.(this is going to be interesting!).
Miyu knew that game 1 of the tournament will be held at Miyu's school!! So she impatiently waited for the bus that her friends were on while just walking back and forth in the school's playgrounds.
 
After an hour and a half the bus hasn't yet arrived.
 
“Oh darn it! Where are they? I can't wait , I'm so excited.” Miyu whispered to herself.
 
Then shortly her stomach begins to growl. she remembered that she haven't eaten lunch yet so she heads to the school's cafeteria.
 
“It's just a quick snack I'll be back here before they arrive!!” Miyu confidently told herself.
 
Just as she left the playground a blue bus arrives at Miyu's school and parks at the school's playground, with a word “Heiomachi” written at the side of the bus.
 
Just as Kanata Stepps down the bus , the girls from the school went to greet them when the girls started to admire Kanata. they all went wild by Kanata's looks . Kanata didn't even care he was just looking forward for the tournament and nothing else..(Remember ,Kanata doesn't know that this is Miyu's school.).
 
Kanata and the basketball team were guided to the school's gym.
 
“You go on ahead Santa I think I'll just drink from that water fountain.” Kanata told Santa as Kanata points to the drinking fountain near the tree.
 
Kanata took out his plastic bottle and begin filling it up with water when suddenly 2 tall guys walks up to him.
 
“So.. your Saionji Kanata number 4 playing shooting guard” said 1 of the thugs.
 
“So what?” Kanata mumbled while filling his bottle with water.
 
“Humph… I heard you're really good at playing basketball shooting at least 68% a game.. Where gonna teach you a lesson KID,Your team can't win without you!!” then one of the thugs grabs Kanata's arms so that he can't escape and then the other thug punches Kanata's abdomen.
 
They covered Kanata's mouth so that no one could hear him scream.
 
After the beating Kanata was left for dead and they threw him inside the gym's supply room and sealed the door by tying together a rope pulling the door knobs together.
 
Heiomachi's basketball team was worried when they heard that their star player, Kanata was nowhere to be found. Santa was very worried but he has no time to find Kanata because the game will be starting very soon.
 
“That was good food..” Miyu finished eating her lunch at the cafeteria then she goes back to the playground to find the blue bus with a heiomachi written on the side.
 
“Oh! They're Here! Yes!”Miyu is going to the gym but her friend Sakura called her out saying that they need to dress up because the game is about to start (Knowing Miyu is part of the cheerleading club).
Game Time:
 
The game is about to start when they're about to introduce the Heiomachi's starting 5.Miyu was lurking at the players, she knows that Kanata is the star player meaning Kanata is one of the starting 5.
 
PA announcer : Let's introduce Heiomachi's Starting line-ups!
At number 9 playing ForwardKurosu Santa.
Number 11 playing GuardTakezawa Kaede
Number 5 playing CenterSoujinko Kyo
Number 12 playing forward Akira Ryu
And Number 14 playing guard Mitsugi Kabutoshi.
 
“Huh!?. Where's Kanata?” Miyu wondered as she gazes at the players.
 
Santa saw Miyu at the opposing team's bench and greets her.
 
“Hey Miyu long time no see! So what's up?”Santa said as he smiles at Miyu.
 
“Umm.. Santa.. where's Kanata?”Miyu questions Santa in a faint voice.
 
“To tell you the truth I don't know he said he was going to drink from the water fountain then he never came back?” Santa nervously told Miyu while he looks at his teammates .
 
“That's impossible Kanata wouldn't do such a thing” Miyu stood up from the bench with her face all serious..
 
“We'll talk later ok?”Santa went back to his team and Miyu was extremely worried about Kanata vanishing .
 
“Miyu….Can you get my baton at the supplies closet?” her team captain asked her assistance.
 
“Hai!” Miyu nodded her head and ran to where the closet is.
 
MEANWHILE
 
“Ugghh.. where am I? It's so dark in here.. Ow! my chest I think my bones are fractured” as Kanata observes himself while holding his chest in pain at the same time panting rapidly.
 
He couldn't stand straight , he couldn't even walk straight. and he couldn't see clearly at all.
 
“Am I gonna die here?....I..I…”Kanata said as his drowsiness is taking over him.
 
At the time Miyu arrives at the closet and sees ropes entangled at the door knob she then cuts it loose using her handy knife , when she entered the room she saw a man with brown hair wearing a familiar uniform lying on the ground .
 
As Miyu looks closer to see who it is, her eyes widen to find out that the man that was lying unconscious on the floor is actually Kanata…
 
To be Continued……please send me comments or reviews to know if I'm doing well..tnx