Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ Misunderstanding Love's True Intention ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Recall:
Miyu opened the door to find a man who was unconscious ,that guy was Kanata who is lying on the floor with a battered face and his hand holding his chest, his left sleeve was torned off and obviously he was dying in excruciating pain.
 
Miyu held Kanata's shoulder as she tries to wake him up screaming “Kanata! Kanata! Please wake up!”.
 
But Kanata didn't wake up so Miyu started crying and decided to call for help. Just as Miyu was about to call the doctor Aya and Nanami passes by the closet to find Miyu standing there.
 
“Miyu! How are you ? Long time no see.. “ Nanami told Miyu as she hugged her.
 
“Nanami , Aya.. I..need help! Kanata's..”Miyu told her friends as she points out Kanata's lifeless body.
 
The 3 of have no choice but to carry Kanata to the school clinic . and he was then transported to the nearest local hospital where he was treated with a severe concussion on his abdomen and head.
 
Miyu sat besides Kanata's hospital bed as she begins to worry if Kanata's going to be safe . Miyu held Kanata's hand as tight as she could.
 
“Kanata.. I know that this maybe the wrong time to tell you but…I just want to say that .. I really miss you ..” then Aya called out Miyu as she enters the room.
 
“Miyu it's time to go, Kanata needs to be treated by the doctors”Aya said as she pulls Miyu away from Kanata.
 
“NO! I want to stay here.. I want to be with Kanata..”Miyu requested Aya to let her stay..
 
“look Miyu.. Kanata is recovering. You must let the doctors help him recover.., You can comeback after the game.” Nanami convincing Miyu.
 
The 3 of them went back to school and noticed that the game is over, without Kanata, Heiomachi's team lost by 16 points.
 
Santa ran towards the 3 girls to ask what happened to Kanata. Miyu explained that he was attacked and was left for dead.Santa was shocked when he heard what Miyu told him.
 
After a few moments..
 
The Heiomachi bus is going back home but Santa said that he will stay here to look after Kanata , Santa would risk to skip school just to accompany his friend. Same as Miyu they both would look after Kanata.
“Say sorry to Kanata for us. We can't stay here because we have some projects that are not finished yet..” Aya and Nanami told Miyu and Santa.
 
“That's Ok! Goodluck with your projects Aya,Nanami” Miyu nodded her head and smiled at them.
 
 
 
When Miyu and Santa arrived at the hospital , The doctor was standing outside of Kanata's room. When both of them approached the doctor wishing that Kanata's conditions are not fatal.
 
“So doctor what is his current condition?”Miyu asked in a nervously manner.
“Mr.Saionji's condition is serious, he broke his left rib and had a bruise right cheek and he's internally bleeding, we need to give him an operation.”His doctor explained.
 
Miyu was shocked and didn't know what to do so he turned to Santa.
 
“Santa! Where can we get the money for his operation?.. I don't have that much money.” Miyu shouting at Santa.
 
“I'll help” A girl standing behind them tells Miyu that she would donate money for Kanata's operation.
 
Miyu was familiarized with the girl's voice she quickly turned around to find that the girl was Christine. She was surprised to find Christine here.
“Christine!” Miyu happily approached Christine and thanked her.
 
THE NEXT DAY:
 
The operation was successful but Kanata was still unconscious . Santa , Miyu and Christine decide to let Kanata recover so they left the hospital and went to Miyu's school.
 
“Hey I'm hungry I think I'll have something to eat at the cafeteria” Santa went to the cafeteria and he was followed by Christine.
 
“I.. wonder .. who would do anything to him.?” Miyu wondered pointer her finger at her chin..
 
(Now let's turn our attention to poor Kanata)
 
At the hospital Kanata opens his eyes for the first time since the senseless beating.
 
“Uhh.. where Am I?” Kanata wondered while looking at the nurse sitting beside his bed.
 
“You just had your operation Mr.Saionji,so you better stay put and don't do anything stupid.” The nurse told Kanata.
 
“Who … Who dragged me here at this hospital.?” Kanata continues the conversation.
 
“Hmm.. they were 3 of them a Guy with black hair and 2 girls the other one was wearing a cheerleading uniform” the Nurse thought of it as the nurse thought of the 3 students.
 
“Huh? Maybe it's Santa , Aya and Nanami..but Aya nor Nanami was in the cheer leading group..” Kanata thought of himself.
 
After a few hours Kanata is getting impatient and decides to ditch the hospital .He still remembers what the school looks like so he went there on his own.
Santa and Christine were still eating their heart out at the cafeteria while Miyu was talking to her friend Syaoran (>:P). Miyu and Syaoran was very close to each other they knew each other when they will still young (Their relationship is somewhat similar to Kanata and Akira..).
 
“What's bothering you Miyu? Can I be of help?” Syaoran sits besides Miyu as he places his bag at the ground and looks at Miyu's face.
 
“You .. See .. I have this friend who's name is Kanata . he is a part of the basketball team of heiomachi but he didn't play yesterday.” Miyu explained
 
“What happened ?” Syaoran looks interested in what Miyu was explaining.
 
“Well.. before the game he was drinking at the water fountain when suddenly he disappeared, then after that I found him lying unconscious in the supplies closet in a bloody mess.” Miyu said while leaning her head towards Syaoran's shoulder.
 
“Don't worry I'll help you find the bastard that was responsible for this!” Syaoran guaranteed.
 
Miyu smiles and hugs Syaoran saying “You're the best guy I've ever met Syaoran”.
 
When Miyu turned around, she spotted Kanata who found out that this is Miyu's school and was listening to their conversation. Kanata's looks very surprised because he found out that Miyu has another a guy . Kanata was really jealous .
 
Miyu was startled to see Kanata outside the hospital with bandage at his forehead and stitches on his right cheek.
 
“Oh Hi Kanata so how are you feeling..” Miyu happily stood up and went to Kanata. With open arms.
 
Kanata didn't say a word and starts to walk away.
 
Miyu holds Kanata's hand and said “Hey what has gotten into you Kanata. Can't you hear me talking to you?”
 
“WHAT DO YOU WANT!?! AND BY THE WAY I DIDN'T CAME HERE TO SEE YOU I CAME HERE FOR THE TOURNAMENT!!” Kanata loudly shouted at Miyu's face.
 
“What happened to you Kanata why are you being so rude all of the sudden?” Miyu questioned Kanata while holding his hand tightly.
 
“Just… JUST LET GO OF ME ( he quickly snatched his hand)” Kanata is acting really rude.
 
“Kanata…(Miyu was gonna burst into tears) I HATE YOU!!!!!” Miyu said while running away from Kanata . Syaoran followed Miyu.
 
Kanata looked at Miyu at a distance then turned away and walked towards the cafeteria to find Santa and Chris.
 
“Hey Kanata so your out of the hospital already?” Santa told Kanata with smudges of sauce on Santa's mouth.
 
“I'm fine come on let's go back to Heiomachi.” Kanata coldly replied
 
“Should we tell Miyu that were going back?” Chris suggested.
 
“WHO CARES!? I DON'T KNOW ANYONE NAMED MIYU! COME ON LET'S GO!” Kanata was furiously angry .
 
Santa and Chris were shocked when they heard Kanata's cold words.
 
Kanata was obviously jealous at this Syaoran guy but he didn't meant to hurt Miyu's feelings. He didn't want to forget what happened between them when they were still at the temple with lou and wannya.
 
Kanata's feelings were clouded he didn't know what to do nor what he did
 
After a couple of hours….
 
Kanata arrives at the Siaonji temple alone and went straight to bed . Then a Crash woke him up . Kanata goes outside the temple and finds a familiar looking UFO then 3 persons came out of the UFO namely Guava,Durian and Kiwi formally known as the Evil gang but now known as the good gang.
 
To Be Continued Please give me reviews to know that my story is good..
Love has a lot of personalities, love Is blind, love is confusing ,love even hurts, but most of all If you don't know that love has struck you… you misunderstand it ..