Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ The Gang's Latest Invention. ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanata was going to sleep when suddenly he heard a crash.
 
Kanata went outside to see what's going on only to find a very familiar UFO.
 
The door of the UFO suddenly opens to reveal who's inside.3 beings walks towards Kanata one was wearing a goofy costume.
 
Kanata realized that they are the good gang namely Durian,Guava and Kiwi.
 
"What are you guys doing here?" Kanata murmured as his sweat rolled behind his head.
 
"Kanata just the guy we were looking for!" Guava said in excitement as she took out a T.V. size Machine with a radar dish connected at the top of it.
 
"We're going to show you our new invention , it's called the view max 8000!!" Guava told Kanata as she placed down the machine on a smooth surface rock.
 
As Durian turns on the Machine, The machine asks for name and birthday of a person they want to view.
 
"With this device you can see what other people are doing just by inputting their name and birthday.." Durian explained to Kanata.
 
Kanata was curious, So he asks if he can see what happened to Lou and Wannya, he tells them that he wants to see what Lou and Wannya are doing right now.
 
With a touch of a button Durian types in Lou and Wannya's name but the problem is that they don't know their birthdays so they're going to search the whole universe for people who has names of Lou and Wannya. Then a long list of Lou and Wannya names suddenly appears at the Machine but each has different birthdays they have to click the right name of the right person.but that was too difficult.
 
"Man this is gonna take forever I think we should search another person. Kiwi Suggested .
 
"What about that blonde girl that used to live here?"Guava added as she stares at Kanata who was looking worried all of a sudden.
 
Kanata wants to know what Miyu is doing right now , He went to the machine and typed in “Miyu Kouzki” as the name and “March 15” as a birthday.
 
The machine's screen shows Miyu sitting alone at the park with tears on her face.”Kanata… what did I do to you… you're so rude … I hate you a lot!” Miyu talks to herself as she whips her tears with her handkerchief.
 
Kanata knew it was his fault and he felt sorry for what he did.
 
Then all of the sudden Syaoran came from nowhere and hugs Miyu wrapping his arms around her shivering body "It's ok Miyu i'm here .. I know how you feel.."Syaoran said
 
Miyu thanked Syaoran. As she turns around to smile at Syaoran, Syaoran steals a kiss from her lips.
 
"what are you doing Syaoran?" Miyu blushes knowing that's her real first kiss from a guy .
 
Syaoran just smiles and tells her that he was thankful that she became his friend.
 
Kanata has seen enough he walked out as he heads straight to bed saying "you can turn it off Guava,I've seen enough.
 
Kanata went inside his house while the 3 wonders what happened to Kanata, so the 3 of them continues to watch Miyu at the machine..
 
Syaoran locks his arms around Miyu and told her that he is in love with her since he first met Miyu .
 
Miyu didn't say anything because it's all of a sudden ,she knows that Syaoran loves her but Miyu doesn't want to go to that direction with Syaoran. she only wanted him as a friend but she couldn't say it to Syaoran because they're good friends ,she didn't want to ruin their friendship. when suddenly Syaoran lightly raised her chin so that Syaoran can see into her eyes.
 
"Miyu...do you love me?" Syaoran was full of confidence as he ask for little Miyu's reply.
 
Miyu could only smile, Syaoran knows that it isn't the time for Miyu to answer such questions so he just embraces Miyu tightly to give her warmness.
 
The good gang was shocked and turned of the machine.
 
"Poor Kanata...I couldn't believe that Miyu would love someone else.."Guava said while turning off the machine.
 
"I guess we made things worst for Kanata.."Durian said with a disappointed look.
 
“Yeah I guess .. I feel guilty that we showed him this machine..” Guava felt that it was their fault.
 
The gang decides to leave the temple because they could make things worst(but as we all know it's already at the worst state.).But with all the worrying the gang left the machine at Kanata's porch.
 
 
Kanata is in his room listening to a song called "This is how you remind me" over and over again until he fell asleep.(just want to share this because the lyrics are perfect for his present situation.”
 
Lyrics:
 
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
 
it's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you
 
And this is how, you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how, you remind me
Of what I really am
 
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
for handing you a heart worth breaking
and I've been wrong, i've been down,
been to the bottom of every bottle
these five words in my head
scream "are we having fun yet?"
 
 
 
The next day the scene goes back to Kanata's school....
 
Ms.Mizuno asks her students if one of them would like to volunteer in a math contest ..The whole class looks at who else? But Kanata(since he can't play basketball due to injury). Kanata has no choice but to take the offer(Knowing that he's favorite subject is math.)
 
"Hey Kanata ...what's 4x+3x=2y+12y?"Nozomu asks Kanata if he knows the answer.
 
"x=2y"Kanata tells Nozomu without having a hard time.
 
"HaHa just as l thought you're smart Saionji" Nozomu compliments Kanata by giving him a noogie(Rubbing Kanata's head using Nozomu's fist)
 
Kanata is in a bad mood and walks away from them as he heads outside to have time alone.
 
Kanata finds a chair near a tree and decides to spend some time alone there.
 
After a few moments Santa notices Kanata sitting alone so he asks him.
 
"Hey man.. is something wrong? you're acting strange since yesterday what happened between you and Miyu yesterday "Santa asks Kanata as he sat beside Kanata.
 
"Never mind" Kanata stood up and walks away from Santa.
 
"Hey Kanata just give me a chance to tell you that Miyu helped you reach the hospital if it wasn't for her I doubt that you'll live...she saved your life Kanata..remember that.."Santa explains then gives Kanata a pat at the back.
 
Kanata didn't knew that Miyu was the one who saved his life.
 
Kanata was feeling guilty again.."damn I should apologize to Miyu."He punches the trunk of a tree in frustration.
 
As Kanata arrives at the temple, he notices the machine that the gang accidentally left behind , he was curious to know what Miyu is doing at the moment so he uses the machine to look at Miyu again.
 
He sees Miyu sleeping in her room while murmuring something "Sya...Syaoran.."Miyu murmered ,Kanata is just listening knowing that Miyu loves Syaoran."I know you love me Syaoran.."Miyu continued .."but I can only accept you as a friend .." Kanata is startled at what Miyu has said and continues to listen."I...I..I love someone else..someone named.."BRRRSSHH Kanata is going to hear the name of the person that Miyu loves then suddenly the machine's battery gauge is empty. “Darn it!!” Kanata is so frustrated at the machine but it's no use to beat the guts out of that machine so he just forgets the whole thing and goes inside.
 
So.. Miyu doesn't like that Syaoran guy.. Then.. Who does she love?" Kanata was curious so he decides to go to Miyu's house to apologize and to find something Miyu never told him before.."
 
To be continued..