Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ For Better or For Worse? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

4:30 am.. at the Saionji Temple..
 
Kanata gets ready to go to Miyu's residence (Aya told him where she lived..).
 
Kanata boards the bus heading outside of Heiomachi.
 
Kanata is thinking how to say sorry to her.
 
“What am I going to say to her. I know she's a very sensitive girl that's why she cries and gets mad easily.” Kanata still thinking as he placed his palm below his chin staring at the clouds.
 
After 2 hours of travel ,Kanata approaches the Kouzuki residence.
 
“Aww… man now that's a big and beautiful house, Miyu's parents sure knows what a lifestyle is all about..” Kanata said with disbelief.
 
Kanata walks towards the door but stops when he sees a girl at the top left window and notices that the girl was Miyu!
 
Miyu fell asleep with her head lying on the window's ledge . Kanata tries to call her but you know she is sleeping like a “frozen oil” (you know what I mean.)
 
“Why is Miyu sleeping at the ledge I thought she was sleeping at her bed.” Kanata was confused as he raises an eyebrow.
 
Just then Yuu, Miyu's father opens the door and is surprised to see Kanata just standing there..
 
“Well hi Kanata .. I never expected you to come here..” Yuu said taking the newspaper in.
 
“Good morning Mr.Kouzuki.. I'm hoping to see Miyu because I have something important to tell her.. If I may..”Kanata bows and asks for Yuu's approval.
 
“As you can see.. it's 6:30 am in the morning. She must be asleep I hate to wake her up so in the meantime, why don't you come inside and have some tea.” Yuu invites Kanata in.
 
As Kanata enters their house he sits in a yellow couch with cartoon drawings all over the sheets as Yuu serves Kanata some green tea.
 
“You know Kanata , Miyu really misses you , she always tells us stories on what happened at your place when we were away, She told us that you were very popular among girls in your school.” Yuu smiles sipping his tea.
 
“Well that's nothing , the girls in our school are always like that.” Kanata said scratching his head.
 
“You know what Kanata, you're a lucky guy, instead of finding a girl, the girls come to you if you know what I mean.” Yuu continues his conversation on girls.
 
Kanata just smiles taking a sip of green tea.
 
“You know Kanata I noticed that you don't have a girl friend.. why is that .. and I noticed that you don't actually get close to girls.. “ Yuu said.
 
“Well.. that's…”Kanata didn't know what to say until he heard Miyu's faint voice.
 
“That's what? Tell us Kanata?!” Miyu suddenly squeezes her way into the conversation.
 
“Oh Good morning Miyu ..” Yuu smiles at her daughter.
 
“You know why Kanata doesn't have a girlfriend? That's because Kanata is a JERK and he always make fun of girls, He doesn't like girls .. He thinks that girls are very yucky and has contagious disease! He doesn't want to come close to one!! HE is so stupid and SO DUMB!!” Miyu murmured as she passes by Kanata wearing her trademark orange pajamas.
 
Kanata did'nt say a word his eyes where like bursting in anger on what Miyu has told her father about Kanata .
 
“I'm sorry Kanata… Miyu is always like that when she wakes up.. she always says rude things to people..now if you excuse me I'm going to prepare breakfast” Yuu apologizes to Kanata as he follows Miyu to the kitchen.
 
Kanata felt at ease and said to himself “ Now that's the real Miyu that I know the rude and unpleasant one..”.
 
After a few commotion Kanata finally sees Miyu all alone . Now Kanata can talk to Miyu privately.
 
“Miyu.. “ Kanata walks towards Miyu.
 
“What is it this time? DID YOU COME HERE TO SEE ME!? OR JUST TO HAVE A CHANCE TO TALK TO MY FATHER!?!?! HUH TELL ME!? HUH!? ARE YOU HEAR TO HURT MY FEELING AGAIN?!? ” Miyu quickly turns around with tears in her eyes.
 
Kanata hugged Miyu and held her head towards his chest.
 
“Look Miyu…I'm sorry.. I.. I.. misunderstoodd anything what happened that day.. You're a good friend Miyu.. I'll never find another one just like you..You where there to help me when I was in danger like the time when I became a baby because I ate some of those magical cookies, remember the time when I was going to be captured by that crow? If it wasn't for you I would never made it.. and I remembered when you said that if I didn't came back to normal you would raise me as your own..your just a good friend Miyu and I miss you so much..”Kanata emotionally told Miyu and after a few moments he let go of Miyu.
 
“Kanata..” Miyu was looking at Kanata's eyes.
 
“Well I hope that you're having a happy life here .. I wish you would find the guts to forgive me and I hope you would find a friend that would be there for you no matter what..I just want to see yoy happy Miyu.. that's all I ever wanted…” Kanata emotionally said and he is about to go.
 
“Kanata wait!”Miyu calls him.
 
“Huh? What is it?” Kanata replied.
 
“You see.. I .. I really miss all the things that we been through together.. the thing is.. that..no matter what I do.. I can't stop thinking about the good times we had .. and whenever I feel sad .. I would just remember the fun and wonderful things we did back at Heiomachi and it would make me happy..and I want to tell you that ...” Miyu couldn't say the next phrase.
 
“That what?” Kanata is wondering what Miyu is going to tell him.
 
“That .. I.. I” Miyu couldn't say the 4 letter word.
 
“That you..?” Kanata wonders.
 
Miyu couln't say the 4 letter word to Kanata so she decides to replace it with something similar.
 
“That.. That.. you being my friend was the best thing that ever happened to me..thanks for being my friend… Kanata..”Miyu told Kanata but that wasn't what Kanata was expecting.
Kanata places his hands on Miyu's shoulders and said “ Same here.. Miyu.. ”as he smiles at Miyu
 
Miyu is blushing while looking at Kanata's face and she notices that their face were only a couple of inches apart.
 
“Kanata” Miyu said as her lips are getting close to Kanata's
 
When suddenly Yuu shouts out of nowhere at Miyu “Miyu you're going to be late for school!! Hurry up I'll give you a ride to school”.
 
Miyu had no choice but to spoil the moment and decides to go to school.(Saturday Classes)
 
“Kanata.. I'm glad that you came.”Miyu winks and looks away.
 
Kanata feels he did something that he never done before, He almost kissed Miyu!!
 
Kanata went back to Heiomachi He feels like he accomplished a mission.
 
When Miyu arrives at her school she sat to her desk and places her head between her arms.
 
“I.. I.. can't say it to him.. I can't say my true feelings towards him..” Miyu said while covering her face between her arms.
 
Syaoran thought Miyu was crying again so he sat beside her to hand her a handkerchief.
 
“Hey are you alright? Is it this Kanata guy again?” Syaoran asks little Miyu.
 
“No..It's something else.. Kanata and I are cool now you see.” Miyu lifts her head and smiles a bit.
 
Then Syaoran suddenly hugs Miyu and told her that she's the best thing that ever happened to him (just like what he told Kanata).and then he kisses Miyu on the forehead . The entire class witnessed the whole event.
 
“We have a new couple in our class” one of the students exclaimed while writing the name of Miyu and Syaoran at the couple list.
 
Miyu was so embarassed so she placed her head between her arms again.
 
 
At lunch …
 
Miyu is havinh her lunch with Sakura when Syaoran arrives at the scene
 
“Miyu-chan..can I talk to you about something..”Syaoran asks Miyu..
 
“Sure..” Miyu nodded
 
They head towards the back of the school gym so that no one can see them.
 
Syaoran hands out Miyu a necklace made of silver with a letter “M” made of Diamonds.
 
“But this is expensive Syaoran.. I can't take this “ Miyu tells while handing him back the necklace Syaoran
“It's ok .. anything for you Miyu..”Syaoran replies as he placed the necklace around Miyu's neck.
 
“Arigatou Syaoran-kun” Miyu bowed her head then suddenly.
 
Syaoran kisses her on the lips and Syaoran held her tight and pulls Miyu towards him.
 
Miyu was really red and could't do anything but accepts her friend's kiss.her heart was rapidly beating and somewhat liked the kiss.
 
After the passionate kiss Miyu told Syaoran why he did that and that they were too young to do such things.
 
Syaoran just smiles and replies “Because I love you Miyu I'll do anything for you..I'd even die for you.”
 
Miyu was surprised because she could feel that Syaoran was dead serious about her. But the problem is Miyu doesn't like Syaoran that much, Her feelings are towards Kanata Saionji not towards Syaoran.
 
To Be Continued… Please send replies ok? Hehe >:P hope you like this one..