Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ Love Moves In Mysterious Ways..[Kanata X Miyu] ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miyu and Seiya waits outside as the doctors close Kanata's wound.
 
“How did you know that we were here anyway?” Miyu asked Seiya.
 
“Well I went to the Saionji temple to visit you guys, but I noticed nobody was home , But I found this viewmax 8000 which was invented by the good gang and decides to see what you are doing. then I found this place.” Seiya explains to Miyu.
 
“Oh I see.. Kanata told me about that device..” Miyu smiled then she stands up and bought Seiya a drink.
 
“Here you go Seiya..” Miyu hands out a cold beverage for Seiya.
 
“Thanks Miyu!” Seiya smiles at her but he accidentally touches Miyu's hand.
 
Miyu removes her hand from Seiya's grasps.
 
“Hey mind your own business!!” Miyu embarassly told Seiya.
 
“I see… “ Seiya smirkes at Miyu..

”See what?” Miyu was anxious to know.
 
“I understand now, you like Kanata right? But you can't tell your true feelings toward him.” Seiya finally caught Miyu off guard with those words.
 
“Yeah… So what?” Miyu's face became rosy red and walks out leaving Seiya alone.
 
Seiya noticed that the paramedics inside Kanata's room are now gone. So he goes inside.
 
Kanata is lying on his bed as Seiya holds his hands.
 
“Uh-huh.. I see.. So Kanata.. you love Miyu eh?.” Seiya again smiles.
 
Seiya places a machine at Kanata's wound to heal it up 100%.
 
“I hope you feel better , Kanata.. “Seiya said
 
“Seiya.. Thanks…” Kanata talks to him without even opening his eyes.

”It's Ok!!, Well time to leave.. say goodbye to Miyu for me.” Seiya walks out the door.
 
“But why did you come here in the first place?” Kanata asks before Seiya could leave the room.
 
“Well, I've been inspecting a couple here on earth to know more about the relationships of earthlings, It's part of my school project. Eheeh!” Seiya scratches his head.
 
Then Miyu enters the room as Seiya walks out.

”Kanata you're all better!” Miyu was happy to find Kanata standing up without even feeling the pain..
 
Kanata nodded his head.
 
Then suddenly Miyu's cellphone begins to ring.
 
“Hello? Miyu here..Oh hi dad!.. uh-huh.. yeah.. WHAT!?” Miyu was shocked by what her father told her as she hung up.
 
Miyu started to feel depressed.
 
“What happened Miyu?” Kanata asked.
 
Then all of their friends came back to the room.
 
“Kanata!! Your wound! It's healed!” Santa hugs his bestfriend.

Syaoran saw Miyu depressed and asks her the same question Kanata told her.
 
All of them were listening what Miyu was about to say.
 
“Guys.. I know this is a short notice, but, my father called me today, he said that we're going to stay to America! Because my mother bought a Lot there which is pretty big and she has 5 future NASA missions, This day is the last day that we meet because tomorrow is our departure.” Miyu tells her friends as she cries.
 
“When will you return Miyu?” Nanami asked.
 
“I don't know , maybe 10 years” Miyu said.
 
“NO!” Syaoran screamed but there's nothing he can do because the decision is final.
 
“I..I..I..don't want to go.. I don't want to leave you guys again…I already left you at Heiomachi, Now I am leaving Japan..” Miyu cries
 
Kanata stares at Miyu then said. “Miyu, I know this is a tough decision for you but you should do what your suppose to do.”
 
“Kanata..” Miyu stares at Kanata's brown eyes and screams. “I don't want to leave you!”
 
Miyu hugs Kanata as she cries in his arms.
 
“..I..I..don't want to leave…not my friends…not japan….not YOU!” Miyu is crying like a baby at Kanata's arms. Her friends just stare at the couple also feeling depress
 
“But Miyu…you have to.” Kanata looks at Miyu then holds her tightly.
 
“No! I'll do anything to stay here! I'll do anything!!”
 
“Why Miyu? Why do you want to stay here so badly? You can still see us after 10 years or so..” Kanata asks Miyu.
 
“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!” Miyu said it! The 4 letter word! She then stops crying and was surprised for what she just said.
 
Her friends decides to go outside the room knowing that this is a private moment for the couple.
 
Kanata surprisingly looks at Miyu.
 
“Kanata…I.Love you…I wanted to say this to you for a long time…but I can't find the guts to say it…but now…I'm saying this in front of you…I love you Kanata!!..”Miyu holds onto Kanata's sleeve as her body weight shifts towards Kanata.
 
“Miyu…” Kanata smiles at Miyu then raises her head using his fingers.
 
“Miyu..I love you too…” Kanata gently smiles at her .
 
“Kanata…” Miyu blushed at Kanata then all of a sudden Kanata kisses her .
 
Her friends saw the whole scene from the doors see-through glass.
 
“Miyu…I want you to know this…I also wanted to tell you this.. and I had this feeling inside similar to Akira but it's more deeper, and it's toward you Miyu.. Kouzuki..” Kanata smiles at her then Miyu hugs her as tightly as she can get.
 
“Kanata.. I love you so much.. I don't want to leave you…”
 
The next day at the airport Kanata,Santa,Aya,Nanami,Syaoran,Sakura,Momoka,Christine and Nozomu waved goodbye to Miyu Kouzuki and her parents as they went to America. Kanata looks at Miyu from a distant and shouts “Miyu!! I'll be waiting for you!!”. Miyu nodded her head and shouts “I Promise!!”.
 
 
10years later…..
Kanata is 26 years old…He visits the Saionji temple where his father lives (Kanata lives in a apartment nearby)..When he opens the door he saw a girl wearing a white long sleeve turtle neck with blonde hair..
 
“Miyu.. You kept you promise..” Kanata smiles at Miyu..
 
“Kanata..after 10 years… I Haven't lost my feelings towards you.. I Still love you.. Kanata..” Miyu expresses her emotions.
 
“Miyu I bought something for you..” Kanata hands out a leather box.
 
Miyu opens the box to find a jewelry that she'll wear for the rest of her life..
 
A wedding ring…
 
“Miyu Kouzuki..will you marry me?” Kanata asks as he kneels down.
 
“Kanata … I know it's to early for us , but the way I feel inside, I want to stay with you forever!! I DO Kanata! I DO!” Miyu hugs Kanata and they got married..
 
 
1 year later…
 
Momoka arrives at the temple with her mountain bike..
 
“Hi Miyu , Hi Kanata!” Momoka approached the couple.
 
“So how's baby Miu?” Momoka looked down to a blonde baby who is giggling while drinking her milk.
 
“She's fine It's almost ready for her bedtime anyway..” Miyu places her hand at Momoka's shoulder.
 
Kanata just stares at Miyu and Momoka wearing a brown Buddhist robe while sweeping the floor.
 
Then 2 guys walks up the temple.
 
“WANNYA” Poof The other person transforms into Wannya.
 
“Wannya you're back!” Miyu said as she emotionally hugs Wannya.
 
“Then that must mean that this guy is?” Kanata points out to a boy who's got blonde hair and blue jacket.
 
“Oh yeah! This is Lou!” Wannya said.
 
Lou smiles then said “I'm home..”.
 
“Let's open the time capsule!” Kanata suggested.

”Okay Let's Go!” Miyu and Wannya ran towards the tree where they kept the capsule.
 
After 11 years Momoka (Now 14 years old) still has the same feelings towards Lou just like Kanata's feelings towards Miyu.
 
You really can never tell where love will take you. It wouldn't tell you if it hits you.. but the worst part about love, It never tells you when it'll go away…..
 
THE END
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well there goes my rusty first fic.. If you liked it please send reviews so that I would make another one, If you don't give me reviews then it's understood that you don't like my work and that I'll never make another fan fic again.. well guys this is it hope you like it!! Love you all! [Kanata X Miyu]