Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ All For Friendship ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“I.. I Don't understand…Why.. Miyu… Why!?” Syaoran runs towards the dark alley with disbelief.
 
Miyu follows him to the dark alley but she bumps onto a thug whose minding his own business smoking some cigar.
 
“Oh sorry sir..” Miyu apologized to the thug as she runs after Syaoran.
 
The thug holds onto Miyu's sleeve and says “You're not going anywhere cutie pie!!”

”No! Let go of me!! Baka!!” Miyu struggles to get loose but the strength of the thug was over powering her.
 
“Ahh!!” Miyu screams as loud as she can.
 
Syaoran heard Miyu's scream so he went back to see what happened to her.Syaoran returned to the alley to find the thug choking Miyu using some sort of a crowbar.
 
“Give me your money girl!!” The thug continues to brag.
 
“If you don't give me your money then this necklace will do!!” The thug snatches the necklace then runs away.
 
Syaoran threw a steel pipe at the thug saying “That's mine! You can't take something that belongs to me!!, You even hurt Miyu! You're going to pay!” As he curls his fingers.
 
“Oh yeah!? You think you can withstand me? You little brat!” The thug puts out a knife.
 
“Syaoran no! you can't” Miyu is trying to hold back Syaoran.
 
The thug charges at Syaoran while Miyu screams.
 
Gotcha now boy! How does it feels to be stabbed by a knife?
 
The thug looks at the Syaoran who is standing behind the body that the thug stabbed.
 
“Kanata..”Syaoran is surprise to find Kanata taking the hit.
 
“N…No…on..e h..hurt…s M…y…Fr..i..e..nnd..s.” Kanata said while blood drips from his mouth.
 
“KANATA!!!”Miyu screams as she runs towards Kanata..
 
“Damn! I better get out of here!” The thug ran away before Syaoran could notice it.
 
Kanata is lying on the floor taking a bath in his own blood.
Sakura then arrives at the scene.

”What happened here? We heard Miyu screamed so we thought you're in trouble….GASP!!” Sakura was speechless to see Kanata lying with blood all over.
 
“We better get him to a hospital!!” Syaoran shouted as he took out his cellphone to call for help.
 
Miyu is crying while she hold onto Kanata's hand tightly,”Don't leave me Kanata..Don't…please…Kanata….” she said while she places Kanata's head on her shoulders. Then all of a sudden Kanata speaks to Miyu, “Miyu….please…take care..of your..self….” as he whips Miyu's tears off her eyes.Kanata then closes his eyes as he turns to a state of unconsciousness.
 
Syaoran shouts to Kanata “Kanata don't die on me here!! Miyu needs you! Miyu Loves You!!! I need you to take care of Miyu!! Come on!!”
 
Miyu was shocked to hear what Syaoran said. But Kanata didn't hear a thing.
 
Sakura heard everyword that Syaoran told Kanata. “So.. Miyu likes Kanata…It's Ok.. as long as Kanata's happy…”
 
The Ambulance arrives just in time then transports Kanata to a nearby Hospital (For the 2nd time <:O ).
 
“Miyu..I'm sorry.. It's all my fault..If I didn't ran away Kanata wouldn't … be in trouble…I'm so stupid!!” Syaoran begins to pound his head against a wall.
 
“I understand.. Kanata is always like that… he would risk his life for the sake of his friends..” Miyu lowered her head as they go to Miyu's home.
 
Miyu told her friends what happened to Kanata and they we're all worried. Syaoran is sitting at the kitchen all alone and did'nt want to show his face at Kanata's friends knowing that it's his fault.
 
Sakura then entered the room and sits besides Syaoran.
 
“It's okay Syaoran.. I understand how you feel.. I .. feel the same way to …And you know what.. I want Kanata and Miyu to be happy together..” Sakura tells Syaoran as she places her head on Syaoran's shoulder.
 
“Sakura?” Syaoran notices that Sakura is being close to her.
 
“What?” Sakura looks as Syaoran.
 
“You've..never been this close to me even once Sakura..” Syaoran smiles a little at Sakura…
They both stayed at the kitchen for a long time until…
 
Riiiingg..
 
“Hello?” Miyu answers the phone as her friends watches from behind.
 
“Uh-huh…Uh-huh…Ok!!..Really!?...thanks doc..ok…Bye…” Miyu happily hung up the phone.
 
“So what happened to Kanata?” Sanata asked.

”He'll ..live..” Miyu said as tears of joy drops from her cheek.
 
The Next Day….
 
Kanata opens his eyes to find his friends around him..
 
“You guys?” Kanata said as he sits upright from his bed.
 
“I'm glad that you're alright .. Kanata..” Syaoran said as he approach Kanata.

”I'm sorry Kanata..I should be the one who got stabbed not you..” Syaoran bows at him.
 
“Don't worry Syaoran it wasn't your fault I did this because you're by friend and I don't want my friends to be hurt.” Kanata said as he tries to stand up.
 
“Don't stand My.Saionji you'll just open your wound!” The Nurse warns Kanata.
 
It has been almost 3 hours in the hospital so Syaoran decides to invite all of his friends to eat.
 
“Hey what about me!?” Kanata arguably asked Syaoran.
 
Syaoran just smiles and said “Don't worry I'll buy some for you… Pumpkin would do..”
 
“Thanks Syaoran..” Kanata smiles at Syaoran.
 
Kanata then notices that Miyu didn't went out she just sits beside Kanata so Kanata asks her.
 
“Hey Miyu.. They're leaving why don't you go?” Kanata placed his hands on Miyu's head.
 
“No..I'm not hungry..”Miyu said as her bangs covers her eyes .
 
“You should eat Miyu , If you don't then I'll get you something to eat..” Kanata stands up then blood comes out from his wound.
 
“Kanata you must not stand up! Look you opened your wound.” Miyu told Kanata as she pushes him to lie in his bed.
 
The nurse comes in and sees Kanata bleeding.”Quick call the paramedics.!” The nurse looks worried. The nurse asks Miyu to wait outside. Then a boy in blue clothes and blue hat suddenly holds onto Miyu's hands.
 
“So.. Kanata's been stabbed..” The mysterious guy tells Miyu..
“How did you kno—“ Miyu was surprised to see none other than Seiya..
 
Seiya read Miyu's mind just by holding her hand .
 
“Hi.. Miyu..” Seiya smiles as both of them stands up from a rusty chair to look at each others eyes.
 
To Be Continued…
 
What is a Good friend?
 
F- Forgives you in every way…
R-Really makes you happy…
I-Is willing to risk his life for you…
E-Enjoys everything as long as he/she is with you.
N-Never forgets you no matter what circumstance.
D-Doesn't give out negative ideas to you…
S-Shows how willing he/she is to be your friend.