Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ Two One-Sided Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Next Day…..
 
“Yawn, I had a nice sleep last night… Yaaaawwwnnn…” Miyu wakes up while she stretches her arms and yawned.
 
Miyu notices a large wrapped gift besides her bed and decides to open it since it's her birthday . Miyu opens her gift to find a Stuff toy that looks like Kanata, Miyu is surely surprised by what he father gave her.
 
Yuu knocks on Miyu's door as her father told her to go downstairs for breakfast.
 
“Coming..” Miyu responds with a big smile on her face.
 
Miyu goes down the stairs and ran to the kitchen table.
 
“Happy Birthday Miyu…” Yuu and Miki both said as both of them hugs and kisses Miyu.
 
“Miyu, Do you like that gift that I gave you?” Yuu asks Miyu as he raises his eyebrow and smiles.
 
“Yeah Dad! Thanks a lot! I like it a lot!!” Miyu happily responds then hugs her father.
 
“So Honey, what did you get Miyu for her birthday?” Yuu asks Miki while He was placing the plates at the table.
 
“I got her this!” Miki pulls out a NASA like gadget from her pocket.
 
“What does it do mom?” Miyu curiously asks her mother as she begins to poke the small computer.
 
“This? Well this tells you if a person is important to you just by saying his/her name” Miki explains as she gives the gadget to Miyu.
 
“Gee, Thanks mom!” Miyu kissed her mom then hugs her.
 
“Well I better get ready for my party, I think I'll take a look around the mall with my friends” Miyu then goes to her room and changes her outfit.
 
After a few hours…. (Saionji Temple)…
 
Kanata was already up but Santa is still sleeping from his bed.
 
“Hey Lazy dog! Wake up! It's already 10:00 am!! Come on!!” Kanata tries to wake Santa up by snapping his fingers and shaking Santa violently.
 
After a few minutes of Shaking and snapping Santa finally wakes up..
 
“Ugghh.. morning Kanata” Santa opens his eyes and starts rubbing them with his knuckles.
 
“Come on Santa we'll miss the bus heading for Miyu's house!!” Kanata quickly drags Santa at the bus port where her friends are already waiting for them…
 
Bus Station…(11:15am)
 
Christine,Aya,Nanami,Nozomu and Momoka are waiting for Santa and Kanata when the bus conductor asks them to board the bus because the bus is leaving …
 
The 4 of them decides to board the bus hoping that Santa and Kanata will catch up, but unfortunately they didn't..
 
Bus Station… (11:45am)….
 
The two finally arrives at the station but they didn't see any bus at the station..
 
“Darn! We missed the last bus before lunch.. The next bus will arrive at 1:00pm!” Kanata is in a bad mood because they missed their bus and it's all Santa's fault!!...
 
Santa tells Kanata to look on the bright side , if they take the bus at 1:00pm they would probably arrive at 3:00pm which gives him at least 2 hours to prepare for the party..
 
Kanata understands what Santa told him so he nods his head and waits patiently for the next bus to arrive..
 
Bus Station… (1:10pm)…
 
The bus finally arrives but unfortunately they have to board a bus that doesn't have a heater!! (Knowing that it's cold outside..)
 
Kanata and Santa has no choice but to take this bus or they would have to wait for at least an hour and a half. So they boarded the bus.
 
Kouzuki Residence… (1:25pm)…
 
Miyu is waiting patiently at her porch to see who arrives first.. when she notices four teenagers and a girl walks toward her.

”Aya!Nanami!Christine!Nozomu! and little Momoka!!” Miyu shouts at them with excitement as she waves her hand.
 
“Happy Birthday Miyu..” Nanami greets Miyu giving her a book sized Gift
“Here you go Miyu..” Aya gives her a rectangular gift with a green ribbon.
 
“I made you something Miyu please take this..” Christine bought Miyu some Japanese Cakes which Miyu likes a lot.
 
“Here you go Maddam'” Momoka gives Miyu a drawing of her drawn by Momoka..
 
“And this is for you my little Miyu..” Nozomu extends his right hand at Miyu then with a snap of a finger a bouquet of roses appeared in front of her.
 
Miyu then notices that Santa and Kanata are not yet here so she asks her friends.

”Well they were kind of .. late..” Aya scratches her head as she laughs abnormally.
 
“Ah I see…” Miyu lowers her head then she invites her friends inside her house.
 
When her friends went inside Miyu's house she notices that Syaoran and Sakura are already there playing some video games teasing each other.
 
Sakura notices that Miyu's Heiomachi friends are here , So Sakura begins to search for Kanata.
 
“Hey where's Miyu's cousin?” Sakura unhappily asks Nanami.
 
“Well.. You see Sakura , Kanata is not yet here… he must be late but I guarantee he will arrive… and by the way Kanata is not Miyu's-“ Miyu covers Nanami's mouth using her hands .
 
“Don't tell her that I'm not Kanata's cousin.. I beg you” Miyu whispers at Nanami's ear.
 
“So what are you going to say ?” Sakura asks again.
 
“I said Kanata is not Miyu's favorite cousin…hehehe” Nanami laughs while curling her eyebrows.
 
5:30pm…
 
Miyu's friends are eating at the party but Miyu is looking worried about Kanata and Santa so she decides to wait for them outside in the cold dark evening..
 
“This food is good “Nozomu takes a lot of pasta then eats it in one bite..
 
Sakura then laughs at Nozomu for being such a pig, So does Syaoran and Aya.
 
“Does this guy really eat like that?” Syaoran asks Aya as he points out Nozomu swallowing 3 whole friend chickens.
 
“Sometimes , that's why I don't invite him if there's a party , he usually devours everything he sees.” Aya smiles then laughs at Nozomu while looking at him devouring 15 pieces of egg rolls.
 
Then Santa enters the dinning room by entering through the back door. “Hey guys let's eat!!” Santa announces his entry
 
All of them greeted Santa but Miyu didn't notice Santa because she was still waiting at the front porch.
 
Miyu is getting cold as she shivers violently.
 
“Ka..Kanta… where.. are …yy.yy.y.y.ou?..?” Miyu speaks to herself as she wraps her arms around her.
 
“Right .. here..” Kanata speaks softly at Miyu's ears.
 
Miyu turns around to see Kanata wearing a red jacket with a red hoody underneath and of course! He's wearing the scarf that Miyu gave him.
 
“Kanata… You brought the scarf that I made for you..” Miyu happily said as she continues to shiver.
 
Kanata nods his head and said “Happy Birthday.. Miyu..” as he hugs Miyu to give her warmth.
 
Miyu didn't move , she is enjoying every moment with Kanata as she lies in his arms.
 
“Kanata.. Thank you..” Miyu smiles at him.
 
“Thanks for what?” Kanata asks her.

”Thanks for the hug.. This is the best gift that I ever had..” Miyu said as she blushes at Kanata.
 
Kanata holds Miyu tightly as he said “No problem, But this isn't the only gift that I bought you..”
 
“I don't care what it is.. I like this one.. “ Miyu said as she remains in Kanata's arms.
 
Syaoran is so full so he decides to get some fresh air outside but just as he opens the door he sees Miyu lying in Kanata's arms.
 
Syaoran couldn't believe what he has seen so he went back inside with depression.
 
“Hey Miyu, Can I let go now?” Kanata asks Miyu (They hugged for about 5 mins).
 
“Huh? Oh I'm sorry Kanata.. I didn't mean to hold you that long..” Miyu startles at her action and invites Kanata inside.
 
“Everyone! Kanata's here!” Miyu announces Kanata's presence.
 
Everyone greeted Kanata except for one guy, Syaoran.
 
Sakura looks at Kanata as she gets ready to give him her present.
 
“What!?! NOZOMU!? YOU ATE ALL THE FOOD?!” Kanata mouth hang wide open to find that Nozomu devours all the food at the table..
 
“Here… have some of this..” Sakura hands out some fried Veggies and some rice balls.
 
“Are you sure you don't want this?” Kanata asks.
 
“Nope, I'm saving this for you incase you ran out of food, which you actually did.” Sakura smiles at Kanata.

Kanata thanked Sakura as he begins to eat.
 
As Kanata finishes his food , Sakura approaches him.
 
“umm.. Kanata, can I talk to you privately?” Sakura asks the already full Kanata.
 
“Sure!” Kanata follows Sakura to a place where they can talk privately.
 
“What is it Sakur-?!” Sakura then kisses Kanata on his lips as they both blush.
 
Kanata stared at Sakura and he asks “ Why did you ?”.
 
“You see Kanata, I like you, you know just like Syaoran and Miyu..” Sakura embarassly tells Kanata her true feelings.
 
“Umm.. Sakura…I..” Kanata didn't know what to say then Sakura hugs him really tight.
 
Sakura hands out Kanata a little leather box.
 
“What's this?”Kanata asks Sakura.
 
Kanata opens the box to find a bracelet made of gold with Diamonds and opal shaped like a K.
 
“But this is expensive! I can't..” Kanata told Sakura disappointingly.
“It's Okay! It's really worth it” Sakura tells Kanata then she places her hand on Kanata's cheek.
 
Miyu was looking for Kanata when suddenly Syaoran grabs her arm as they head to the kitchen.
 
“Miyu, You need to be honest with me, Do you like this Kanata guy, I surely know that He's not your Cousin!” Syaoran is desperate to know what Miyu would say.
 
“Well.. I….” Miyu didn't know what to say now that she knows that she is caught in the act with Kanata...
 
Then she remembers what he father told her, that she has the guts in her to tell him what he feels about Kanata. And that if he didn't told Syaoran it would hurt him more.
 
“I like Kanata…” Miyu told Syaoran while she closes her eyes.
 
Syaoran couldn't believe what Miyu told him.
 
“It's a lie…. It's a lie.. IT's A LIE!!” Syaoran is furious as he ran away from Miyu..
 
Kanata and Sakura heard Syaoran screaming so they went outside to catch him.
 
Miyu is crying knowing that it's her fault so she goes after Syaoran.
 
Kanata wants to go with her but Sakura held onto Kanata's sleeve and told him that he should'nt interfere in Miyu's business, He should let Miyu go alone to solve her own problem.
 
And for the first time, Kanata and Sakura agreed on a thing.
 
TO BE CONTINUED…..