Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ The Secret.. ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Back at Miyu's school..
 
Miyu is listening to her teacher when Sakura asks for her attention.
 
“Hey.. Miyu.. I have something to tell you…” Sakura whispers at Miyu..
 
“What is it?” Miyu asks Sakura while writing the equation of geometric figures.
 
“It's something… important, I'll tell you later meet me at the student's office” Sakura is really serious about this.
 
Later… lunch time.
 
Miyu heads for the student's office just like Sakura told her to do.
 
Miyu finds Sakura standing while her back is against the wall and asks her what's going on?
 
“Well, you see I know that I shouldn't tell you this because you're his cousin. But I have to, so here it goes, I.. kinda .. like your cousin.. Kanata.” Sakura hesitantly confesses in front of Miyu.
 
“What?! Why is that? You haven't even talked to him.” Miyu objects by what Sakura said.
 
“Well because .. you know I have this feeling inside when I see him, It's like watching Ruriko and Shun flirting” Sakura said.
 
“But.. I Like him too…!!” Miyu blabbed.
 
“What?..excuse me? I didn't quite get it.” Sakura was confused on what Miyu said because Miyu talked very fast.
 
“Oh.. that?! I said that I like those two, You know, Shun and Ruriko being together.” Miyu replaces what she earlier said as she covers her mouth so that it would never happen again..
“Huh? Really? I like them too ?..” Sakura was a big fan of Ruriko and Shun
 
“By the way advance Happy birthday Miyu” Sakura reminded her.
 
“Thanks Sakura.” Miyu winks and smiles as Sakura then they both walk slowly while heading for the cafeteria.
 
“Tell me who's invited at your party.”Sakura asked as she tugs Miyu's sleeve.
 
“Well I have invited Santa,Syaoran,You,Aya,Nanami,Nozomu,Christine,Momoka,Mikan,Ms,Mizuno and Kanata” Miyu said while staring at the ceiling with the index finger below her chin.
 
“Yes Kanata's going to be there! I can't wait” Sakura is excited.
 
“Uh.. yeah..” Miyu nodded.
 
“Well I think I'll go to the mall,” Sakura said goodbye to Miyu ,
 
Sakura heads for the nearest shopping mall and bought Miyu a gift , She also bought something for Kanata..
 
At the Saionji temple…
 
Kanata is wearing the scarf that Miyu gave her . He goes to the department store to buy Miyu a present but to no avail Santa and the others were there as well.
 
“Hey Kanata It's cold outside.” Nanami was shivering as she wrapped her arms around her.
 
“Hey Kanata nice scarf But what's this M+K??” Santa pointed out the letters sewn.
 
“I know It must be the famous writer Mika Kawamura!!!!!” Nanami answers as she is a big fan of the famous cartoon writer Mika Kawamura!!...
 
“No It must be Miyu Kouzuki! Do you miss her that much that you sew her initials at your scarf?” Aya mentioned. While smirking at Kanata.
 
“Or maybe it's Kanata and Miyu!? .. so you too fluffy lovers always find to make themselves a nice scarf with their initials sown on it… Gyaah!!” Christine is in berserk mode!.
 
“No not at all .. I don't know what does it mean but Miyu did gave it to me..” Kanata explains to Christine.
 
“But I don't know what it means but I think Christine's right.. why would Miyu gave me something with only her name sown to it .. It must be our name.. but that means..?!..” Kanata is talking to himself when suddenly he's buried under pieces of garbage when the berserk Christine threw the contents of the garbage at Kanata.
 
“Oh sorry Kanata I didn't mean too..” Christine snapped back to reality again and threw all the garbage at the dumpster.
 
“It's ok now let's go buy her (Miyu) a present so we can get over it ok!?” Kanata whipped some dirt on his shoulders then walked away to buy a present.
 
After that scenario Kanata heads home along with Santa who by the way is spending the night at the temple to accompany Kanata.
 
“Man Kanata! You're brand new white hooded shirt was easily turned into a dark browned one!” Santa said as he makes fun of Kanata being buried under pieces of filthy trash.
“Whatever Santa, By the way look at your brand new white sneakers it's now covered with dog pile.Hahaha who's laughing now bro!”Kanata is having the time of his life laughing at Santa's brand new white shoes turn dark gooey brown.
 
“Hey my shoes!” Santa is being humiliated in front of his friend.
 
“You know what Santa somehow you resemble Miyu..” Kanata thought.
 
“And why is that?” Santa questioned.
 
“You see Miyu always do this stupid things that after she have done it she can't do anything but whine or squeal” Kanata is laughing at Santa again.
 
“Yeah whatever “ Santa goes inside the temple with his shoes on!
 
“Hey you dummy remove your shoes!!” Kanata said as he ran to follow Santa.
 
The both of them enjoyed dinner and was planning on what they're going to do tomorrow at Miyu's party which is scheduled at 5:00 pm..
 
Let's shift the scene at Sakura's home.
 
 
Sakura was done wrapping a gift for Miyu and Kanata .Sakura bought a little leather box for Kanata (you'll find out it's content in the next chapter.) , after she is done wrapping she went to bed but just after she closed her eyes she said “Goodnight… Kanata ..I..Love..You..“ slowly.
 
 
Let's shift back to Miyu:
 
Miyu is still shocked by what her bestfriend had told her.
“She, loves Kanata?..what about me?.. I just can't live a lie loving someone else that I don't love..” Miyu is depressed but didn't notice her father Yuu was right behind her.
 
“What's bothering you my daughter Miyu?” Yuu asked.
 
“Father.. The thing is .. I don't love Syaoran.. !!” Miyu let it all come out.
 
“Then why don't you tell him? You know Miyu you'll hurt him more if you don't tell him…” Yuu said.
 
“But I can't he's a good friend I'm really afraid to tell him..” Miyu replied.
 
“I know that it'll be hard but I believe in you Miyu , you can do it!, besides you're my daughter! I know you have the courage to say it to him!” Yuu encourages Miyu while holding her hand.
 
“Thanks dad! Thanks a lot..” Miyu hugged her father.
 
Later it was exactly 12:00 am
 
Miyu was sleeping then her father sneaks beside the fast asleep Miyu.
 
“Happy birthday Miyu..” Yuu left a present for Miyu at her side and kisses her forehead.
 
“G..Good..Night..Dad..” Miyu murmures and smiles a little while sleeping.
 
“Goodnight Miyu..” Yuu left the room and closed the lights.
 
To be Continued ……
 
Problems can be solved instantly.. It's just a matter of will power , courage and faith in yourself….