Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ Love or Friendship? ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miyu,Kanata and Syaoran arrives at the contest.
 
The 3 of them had their moth hang wide open to find out that the contest is held at MOMO land a theme park at Heiomachi.
 
"Oh this is fun."Syaoran said looking excited.
 
"Oh come on Syaoran we've got to find the place where the contest is being held" Miyu said looking for the place searching high and low like a sailor looking for a coast line.
 
"Hey it's Sakura," Syaoran points out to her from a distance.
 
"Hey Sakura over here!" Miyu shouts and waves at her so she would notice.
 
Sakura ran to where the 3 of them are.
 
"Hey guys what're are you doing here the contest is about to start." Sakura informs her friends

"Well you see we're kinda lost" Kanata interrupts and replies
 
"Well.. the entrance is there" Sakura points out a wooden door with a word Main hall written on it.
 
"Thanks Sakura , Let's go Miyu" Syaoran drags Miyu as the ran straight to where the contest is held.
 
Kanata followed the couple when Sakura suddenly calls him.

"Umm. excuse me sir.. Are you Miyu's friend?" Sakura asked.
 
"Huh? Well yes.. Pardon me for my rudeness , I haven't introduced my self.. My name is Kanata Saionji."Kanata smiles at Sakura..
 
Sakura has shades of red on her cheeks and was stunned by his looks.
 
"M..My.. name is Sakura...Kyoji.. nice to meet you.. sir.." Sakura bows at Kanata.
 
"Please .. don't call me sir Kanata is just fine.." Kanata smiles at her again.
 
"Ok..goodluck at the contest" She encourages Kanata.

"Thanks... well see you later!" Kanata waved good bye at Sakura.
 
Sakura felt that her heart was beating fast "He's .. so .. kawaii," Sakura was lightly red and follows Kanata to watch the contest.
 
Later that day the contest was down to Kanata,Syaoran,Santa and Nanami.
 
Host : It's time for the elimination round, the topic is trigonometry and the question is.. "What is the point that is placed in the middle of an angle?"
 
The 4 students wrote their answer on a piece of white board.
 
Diint times up! contestants, please raise your white boards.
 
All of them raise their White boards and all have these kinds of answers.

Kanata : Vertex
Santa : Middle point
Syaoran : Vertex
Nanami : middle plot
 
Host : Well the correct answer is vertex!! Good job for Syaoran and Kanata..looks like were headed for the Final round, the rules are simple you choose the category from this box and let your opponent describe it the best they can. We even have category not involving math so go ahead pick one!.
 
Miyu,Santa,Nanami,Aya,Sakura,Christine and Nozomu were all watching the final round.
 
“We'll who do you pick guys?” Santa asks the gang.
 
“Well I think I'll pick Kanata because he's representing our school” Aya was all business.
 
“Me too” Christine and Nanami said.
 
“Hmm.. I think I'll pick Kanata because even though he's my rival I am still loyal to our school's representative so I have no choice but to pick him.” Nozomu said.
 
“What about you Miyu?” Santa turns his attention to Miyu.
 
“Huh? Me? Hmm.. let me guess.. I think Kanata would win” Miyu told them as she laugh a little.
 
“But why Miyu are you against your school's representative?” Santa asked.
 
Nanami moves Santa out of the way by pushing him really hard and said “ I know why Miyu picked Kanata, Because it's the power of love no one can overpower the power of love!!”.
 
“What? Why would you say such a thing.” Miyu abruptly said.
“Yeah… she's Syaoran's boyfriend by the way.” Sakura interrupted.

”WHAT!?! SYAORAN'S WHAT!?!” Nozomu,Aya,Nanami and Santa was caught off guard by what Sakura said.
 
Host : Time's up let's see what our contestants picked.
 
Host: For Syaoran he picked the content Friendship.
 
Host: For Kanata he picked Love.
 
Host : Let's start off with Syaoran
 
Syaoran moves forward so that the audience could hear what he is about to say “Hmm. Friendship is important to me.. without friendship, you'll never find love..I had no friends when I was little until I met Miyu Kouzuki.. she's always there to help you out she's a true friend to me .. I wish to be with her forever that's why she's my girlfriend.. I love her so much but as always love doesn't conquer all without friendship, love is nothing but a cold emotion.”
 
The audience applauded at Syaoran's words.
 
Host : Kanata you're next..
 
Kanata moves forward just like Syaoran.

Kanata: Love..well you see.. Love is something I feel towards my Father and mother.. but to tell you the truth I never felt love towards a friend ,(Pick me pick me !! the girls starts to get out of hand) until I met someone whom I thought I love but as destiny has it She loved another one..so that's why I conclude that Love does conquer all without love we wouldn't live in peace we wouldn't have something to live on… Love is all that matters to me but Love is very hard to find..Love is a special emotion , for example if your father didn't love your mother would they be married and have you as their son? Love is very complicated,Without love there's no friendship,whitout friendship there's no love. I know that love starts from friendship but where does friendship starts, it starts from someone else's love. That's why love is very hard to find even though there are a lot of Love out there, you'll never know if you're going to be truly loved or would love just use you so that's why I conclude love is a very complicated emotion but it's power is extremely overwhelming.”
 
The Audience applauded like hell!
 
Host: (Sniffs) Im touched by what you said Kanata, Now let's look at the judges.

Judge 1 : Kanata
Judge 2 : Syaoran
Judge 3 : Syaoran
Judge 4 : Kanata
Judge 5 : Kanata
 
Host : Looks like we have a winner from our very own Heiomachi , Kanata Saionji..
 
Miyu and the others gives Kanata a warm applause.
`I wonder .. what does Kanata mean that he found love but the one he loved found someone else? Is it.. Akira?” Miyu wonders as she heads to Kanata and Syaoran who are congratulating each other on stage.
 
As Miyu walks toward Kanata to congratulate him.
 
But then Kanata is surrounded by hundreds girls and couldn't talk to Miyu..
 
“Let's go Miyu the bus is waiting” Syaoran said as he puts his arms around Miyu and went away.
 
Kanata just stares at Miyu as she was leaving and didn't say a word.
 
After a couple of hours..
 
 
As Kanata opens the door he saw a letter at the desk. Kanata opens the letter to find that it was from Miyu.
 
 
 
Dear Kanata,
 
I'm sorry about Syaoran he gets so crazy sometimes , he should be ashamed of himself. By the way thanks for letting me stay at your place I know that it wasn't the enjoyable one cause Syaoran was all around me.. As a token for my gratitude I made something for you I placed it in your cabinet . Thanks a lot and I hope that we'll see each other again . I'm looking forward to it!!
 
Yours Truly,
Miyu Kouzuki
 
Kanata smiles and goes to his cabinet to find out what Miyu bought for Him, Kanata opens his drawer and found a scarf which was handmade by Miyu and had 2 letters sewn reading (M+K as in Miyu and Kanata). But Kanata thought It was (M+K = Miyu Kouzuki).
 
“Why would she place her 2 initials? I would remember her without this.” Kanata smiles as he places the scarf around his neck.
Later at Miyu's home..
 
“I wonder what Kanata thought of the scarf I hope he noticed the M+K there.. hehe.. I wonder how would he react once he found out that M+K means Miyu and Kanata..hee hee hee ” Miyu had shades of red in her face as she giggles…
 
To be Continued …..
 
Love isn't just a feeling it's alive..