Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Aftermath ❯ A Love Triangle ? ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Syaoran eh.?” Kanata stared the blue haired guy,
 
“Hai!..so can I come in?” Syaoran smiled at Kanata.
 
“Help yourself, Miyu's in the living room.” Kanata walked away and continues to work on his Math.
 
Syaoran goes to the living room just as Kanata told him and finds Miyu sitting alone on the floor beside a broken chair and he notices that Miyu is blushing. Syaoran notices that Miyu is staring blankly in space like she did something embarrassing.
 
Syaoran wants to surprise Miyu so he sneaks behind Miyu and covered her eyes with his soft hands.
 
“Guess who? Miyu?” Syaoran smirked while waiting for Miyu's answer.
 
“Stop it Kanata!! Your being childish again!!” Miyu replied.
 
“Wrong answer!” Syaoran is surprised that Miyu couldn'e even recognize his voice.
 
“Who Am I little Miyu?” Syaoran asks again.
 
“Hey Nozomu! Stop it!” Miyu replies
 
“Nope I'm not Nozomu. Come on Miyu. Guess who it is? Hehehe” Syaoran asks her again hoping that she'll get it right this time.
 
Miyu recognizes the laugh, She knows to whom that laugh belongs.
 
“Could it be… SYAORAN!?” Miyu guesses again.

”DING DING DING!! Correct!! Hehehe..” Syaoran happily said and removes his hands from Miyu's emerald eyes.
 
“What are you doing here??, How did you find this place?”Miyu questions Syaoran.
 
“Well I followed you, I even talked to a girl with pink hair while going up the stairs.” Syaoran exclaimed while raising his index finger .
 
FLASHBACK:
 
“So this is where Miyu is going to spend the night, It looks like a temple” Syaoran observes the scenario while following Miyu.
 
When then he notices A pinked haired girl went down the Saionji steps.
 
“Hey..” Syaoran calls out the girl.

”Huh? Yes? Who are you?” Christine asks Syaoran.
 
“Well first of all my name is Syaoran Takezawa and I was just wondering who's living there, because my little Miyu is going to spend the night there.” Syaoran questioned
 
“Huh? Miyu's In there? Why didn't I noticed her?..” then Christine snaps.
 
“So…Miyu and Kanata are sneaking on me… Christine imitates Kanata's voice “Miyu I'm glad you're here I miss you a lot” then she imitates Miyu's voice “Oh Kanata you know that I can't stand a day without you” Then she returns to her own voice And they live happily ever after getting married and all!! GWWAAHH!!!” Christine is in berserk mode.
 
“Hey just cool down, whoever is in that house should be Miyu's friend, because I am her boyfriend after all.” Syaoran explaines as he tries too cooldown Christine with his paper fan.
 
Then Christine snaps back to reality and was surprised by what Syaoran said.
 
“Really? You're her Boyfriend?” Christine has stars at her eyes and notices that she has Kanata all to herself!
 
“Yeah..she's the reason why I am here today. She is like the firewood that continues to light up my Fire, She is like the sunlight that continues to feed my plants.. she is everything that I need.” Syaoran emotionally told Christine.
 
“Then that must mean that.. Kanata and I.. are……………………… AHHHH” Christine heads home full of joy and excitement and was glowing red in the dark.
 
Syaoran sweat rolled down his back and went upstairs the Saionji temple.To find Miyu and the person whom she is spending the night with.
 
END OF FLASHBACK:
 
That girl is acting strange, everytime she hears your name and that guy over there she goes wild” Syaoran told her as he points to Kanata.
 
“Hehe.. that's Christine, she likes Kanata a lot!, but she always thought that I was gonna steal Kanata from her which is not true.” Miyu explained making a chibi face and a ghost body (You know the body with little detail).
 
Miyu's day is ruined thanks to Syaoran , She thought she can finally spend her time alone with Kanata when her friend suddenly pops out of nowhere .
Syaoran holds Miyu's shoulders and asked “Well I'm just curious .. Miyu, do you really like Kanata in the past?” Syaoran curiously asks.
 
Miyu was startled by what he said , but she didn't know what to say she didn't want to hurt Syaoran's feeling if she said that she loves Kanata , so she told Syaoran that Kanata is her Cousin.
 
“Ah I see.. well good for me then” Syaoran smiles as he again kisses her on the forehead.
 
The 2 of them just continued their conversation but didn't notice Kanata who was watching them and heard every word Miyu said about him.
 
“So..Miyu.. likes this guy.. Miyu must have not told this person that she loves him, I know Miyu is sometimes like that..”Kanata softly told himself and observes at Miyu;s actions then later he went to bed.
 
Later it was 3:00 in the morning.
 
“Darn it I can't get some sleep” Miyu said as she opens her eyes and turns on the light besides her bed.
 
“Gyaah!!” Miyu was frightened to find Syaoran beside her sleeping.
 
Syaoran was sleeping wrapping his hands around Miyu.
 
Miyu is getting irritated at Syaoran so she decides to go to the Kitchen to have something to drink. Miyu removes his arms around her as she heads to the kitchen.
 
Just after Miyu went out of her room she notices the light at the kitchen was open.
 
“Maybe Kanata just forgot to close that lights again, he always does that!” she said as she walks towards the kitchen.
 
When she arrives at the kitchen she saw Kanata sitting on a chair while his head was lying on the table between his arms sleeping with all the math papers around him.
 
“Kanata, don't push yourself “ Miyu smiles and took a blanket and places it on Kanata's shoulder.
 
When Miyu was about to leave the Kitchen she heard Kanata murmured “Miyu… I'm happy … for..you”.
 
Miyu didn't exactly know what he's talking about. So she approached Kanata.
 
“Oh.. Kanata. You're so cute when you are sleeping.”Miyu smiled and hugs Kanata while he is still sleeping.
 
Then all of a sudden she heard a voice behind her saying “He must be a good cousin to you Miyu” is was Syaoran holding 2 glasses of Milk.
 
“Well.. yeah.. “ Miyu blushes as she walks towards Syaoran and receives the milk that he hands to her.
 
“You know what Miyu .. you looked cute when you're blushing” Syaoran opinioned.
 
“Huh? Stop that you're flattering me” Miyu joked about it.
 
“But it's true” Syaoran replied then kisses Miyu from her lips.
 
The kiss lasted minutes until Kanata woke up..
 
As Kanata opens his eyes the first thing that he saw was Syaoran and Miyu kissing in front of him.
 
Kanata knows that this is the moment that Miyu's waiting for, to be kissed by the person that she truly loves, So Kanata closes his eyes again and pretends to sleep. (Kanata has the wrong idea though)
 
As Kanata is pretending to sleep he suddenly sneezes and opens his eyes.
 
Miyu and Syaoran looks at Kanata , as the couple breaks the kiss.
 
“Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you two. Go on ahead do what you two were suppose to do.” Kanata gently rubs his nose.
 
Miyu didn't like what she had done so she starts to run away from Syaoran.
 
“Why? Why? In front of Kanata!?..Now I messed it up!” As she rubs her lips with her forearm.
 
She sat alone at the temple's lobby and starts to shed tears

”I feel like I betrayed him…” she whispered.
 
“What's up with her?” Kanata asks Syaoran.
 
“It's nothing she's always like that, by the way thanks for letting us spend the night here Kanata,please accept this as a token of my gratitude” Syaoran hands out Kanata a glass of chocolate milk.
 
 
“Uh. Thanks…Syaoran” Kanata said as he stood up from his chair and begins to stretch out.
 
“You know Kanata, I think Miyu looks troubled about me I guess. Maybe she doesn't like me “ Syaoran is beginning to loose confidence, she thought that Miyu would like him the same as he likes her.
 
“Don't worry I'll talk to her” Kanata went to find Miyu while holding the glass of Milk Chocolate.
 
After a few minutes...
 
 
“There you are Miyu” Kanata finds Miyu just sitting alone crying.
 
Miyu looks at Kanata and she couldn't say a word to him.
 
“What's gotten into you Miyu?” Kanata sat down beside her handing Miyu his Milk chocolate knowing that they're Miyu's favorite. (Kanata surely knows what Miyu likes unlike Syaoran who just handed her Milk heheee ^_^).
 
Miyu whipped her tears and said that it was nothing for him to worry about.
 
“look Miyu you can tell me anything , I know I'm just you're friend but at least tell me your problem maybe I can help out. Is it about Syaoran?” He questions and looks at Miyu while holding her shoulder.
 
Miyu knows she can depend on Kanata so she tells him about Syaoran.
 
“Well you see.. Syaoran really likes me. But I don't like him just like him, I only liked him as my bestfriend and no more than that, But the problem is that I can't tell it to him because he's very nice and friendly.” Miyu explained while gripping the glass of hot beverage tightly.
 
“Do you want me to tell him?” Kanata suggested to Miyu.
 
Miyu shakes her head and said“No.. I want to tell him myself ,but..but I can't ..Sorry Kanata I wan't to handle this problem all by myself.”
 
 
“That alright Miyu.. You can do it..” Kanata smiled at Miyu while he winks at her.
 
“Then tell me Miyu , is there someone that you actually love?” Kanata continues to ask Miyu.
 
“Well.. that.. Yes..there is..”Miyu blushes and looks at Kanata..
 
“Well?.. can you tell me who it is?” Kanata replied.
 
Miyu looks away and said to herself “I can't even tell him how I truly feel about him. Come on Miyu pull yourself together!!”
 
Then she heard Kanata whispers “If you can't tell me who it is, It's ok Miyu, I understand.”
 
Kanata walks out leaving Miyu to think alone.
 
“Darn it Miyu!! You can't say it to him” Miyu tells herself.
 
Miyu just sat and noticed that it's 7:00 am
 
“Oh my GOD!! It's time for the contest!!” Miyu exclaims as she ran to get dressed.
 
To be Continued..