Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Coüple de Grace ❯ Miyu's child hood friend.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Next day…
 
Santa : What the!? (goes to the bulletin board to see a picture of Miyu and Kanata together at the school park).
 
Kanata arrives at the class when a bunch of girls surround him.
 
Girl 1 : Tell me it's not true Kanata!
 
Girl 2 : You and Miyu Kouzuki from section 2 are going out!?
 
Girl 3 : This can't be happening!
 
Then Christine came with a strange red aura.
 
Christine : Kanata… What're you doing!? Don't you want us anymore and decided to get married to Ms.Kouzuki AGYAHAYHAY!!! (lifts the floor tile with the girls on it).
 
Kanata : No! It's not like that! I just asked her to help me on something!!
 
Christine : Like What?! Kanata!!!
 
Kanata : It's umm… (RIIINNGGG)..
 
The class is finally going to begin, it causes Christine to return to her normal state.
 
Mizuno : Good morning class!
 
Class : Good morning teacher.
 
Mizuno : Oh by the way… Kanata what's up with your picture with Kouzuki?
 
Kanata : No! not even you! Mam.. (he hides his face in front of the whole class).
 
Mizuno : Oh right! Kanata can you go to the faculty, i forgot my lesson plan, can you get it for me?
 
Kanata (stands up) : Sure…
 
Santa grabs Kanata's hands before he goes out.
 
Santa (looks serious): Kanata, be careful out there… it's a jungle out there.
 
Kanata (Snatch his hand back) :What're you saying Santa, I'll be fine.. sheesshh.. (he walks out the classroom).
Kanata is walking along the corridor when he heard the sound of footsteps.
 
Boy1 : Kanata Saionji!!
 
Kanata (turns around) :What? You guys?
 
The boys from section 2 to 5 are gathered in front of Kanata.
 
Kanata : What do you want?
 
Boys : What're you doing with Ms.Kouzuki!?!?!? she's not yours okay!! Darn you!!
 
Kanata : Don't worry! Guys!! We just met yesterday okay?! What's up with your mind! I can't understand you guys!..(he runs away from them because the boys are looking like they're ready to kill).
 
Kanata : Damn it! (he leans against a door). Darn it, what's up with these guys, it's all of them are after Miyu, I guess she's really popular. (Then the door behind her suddenly opens).
 
Kanata is about to fall backward but someone grabbed him from behind like he's being hugged.
 
Kanata (turns around) : Sorry! I wasn't paying attention to that door- huh? You!
 
Miyu : Oh hi Kanata! (she smiles at him).
 
Kanata (quickly stood up) : Sorry! Hahaha!!!
 
Miyu quickly pulls Kanata inside the room then closes the door.
 
Kanata :What're you doing!? (he blushes).
 
They both heard the footprints of the boys fade.
 
Miyu : If those guys see you, you'll be a goner.
 
Kanata : Oh I see.. by the way what are you doing here at the laboratory?
 
Miyu : well I'm going to prove our teacher we can shut black holes by putting on one of my inventions, it's called a black hole cork.
 
Kanata (wraps his arms) :And how is that possible?
 
Miyu (smiles at him): first let say that this vacuum is a black hole, now I'll switch it to overdrive (switches it) as you can see it can suck anything (places an apple which shatters into smaller bits and eventually got sucked).
 
Kanata : wow!
 
Miyu : Now watch what will happen if I place my invention, (she places her invention on the Vacuum, the cork eventually got stuck on the Vacuum and causes the Vacuum to shut down).
 
Kanata : Amazing!! Man I would like to add you at our science club!! You're a genius!!
 
Miyu :It's nothing really, my mother taught me all that stuff.. she's a NASA astronaut.
 
Kanata : Really! That's cool!! (grabs Miyu's shoulder) Miyu! I really need some one like you..
 
Miyu (raises an eyebrow): and what do you actually mean?
 
Kanata : I meant, I need someone like you for our school project! We're going to make a rocket ship with carbonated water as a substitution for gas.
 
Miyu laughs at what Kanata said.
 
Miyu : You silly! You can't make carbonated water fuse with the machine! What are you talking about!? It's cause the machine to rust because of carbon! Hahah!
 
Kanata : Really? I thought of that idea and you trashed it!
 
Miyu : Hey! It's true! You should put water instead of carbonated ones.. but a full tank would only last 2-5 minutes..
 
Kanata : Yeah… so tomorrow? At my place?
 
Miyu : Well, I'm free tomorrow, okay! Deal! (Smiles at him then shakes his hand.)
 
Kanata : By the way, my place is at-
 
Miyu : Saionji temple right about 1-2 Km from here…
 
Kanata : Let me guess, school newspaper!
 
Miyu : nope, school records!
 
Kanata :What!? School records?
 
Miyu (ready to go outside the room) : oh right! I work for the school, I sort all the records of students.
 
Kanata : and you opened my records eh? You must be interested in me.. (smirks).
 
Miyu : Actually, that's my job to make sure all your records were correct! If one is misspelled it'll spell trouble for me! Well gotta go! Cheerleading class is almost ready! (walks away from Kanata).
 
Kanata :hehe.. I wonder why she talks to me and not to the other guys..(remembers something)
 
Kanata : Oh great!!I forgot about Mizuno's lesson plan… (sprints to the faculty room).
 
Meanwhile Miyu is at the gym.
 
Miyu (wearing cheerleading uniform) : okay let's start! (WOOHH! MIYU YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!) I can't concentrate with all the boys here..
 
Aya : hey Miyu! Can you get my baton over there? (points at the bench).
 
Miyu : Sure thing! (runs to the bench but she get tripped and fell on the ground.)_
 
Miyu (holds her left leg) : Ow! Clumsy me!!
 
Then a boy lends him a hand.
 
Miyu (takes his hand) : Thanks! (the boy hands her a white rose).
 
Nozomu : hello there, little Miyu!
 
Miyu : hey! You're Nozomu! (she smiles).
 
Nozomu : Well.. look at you! It's been a while since I've seen you Miyu!
 
Miyu : Yeah! So what are you doing here..
 
Nozomu : I'm studying here as well… I'm a transfer student! (he smiles).