Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Coüple de Grace ❯ Broken Promise ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miyu is startled to see her childhood friend at her school Nozomu.
 
Miyu : What are you doing here?
 
Nozomu (still holding her hand) : Well, my father's business isn't that successful in Europe so we decided to come back here.
 
Miyu (smiles happily at him) : Really? That's great!
 
Nozomu then holds her hands and whispers something in her ear.
 
Nozomu : Miyu, I know we've been apart for sometime now and I was wondering, would you go out with me tomorrow?
 
Miyu happily agreed, forgetting that she has another appointment… with Kanata.
 
Later After Kanata's class….
 
Kanata (placing his stuff in his bag): Yaaaawwwnnn… I'm stressed out! Maybe I should go home.
 
Then Santa grabs him.
 
Santa : Hey Kanata! Want to play basketball tomorrow?
 
Kanata (Shaking his head): Sorry Santa, I have a meeting with someone.
 
Santa : So what you're saying is that you're running a business now?
 
Kanata : NO Silly! I have to do my science project with someone okay?
 
Santa : And who is this “someone”?
 
Kanata (sighs) : It's Miyu okay? She's going to help me make my machine word using water.
 
Santa : MIYU?!!?? (Kanata covers his mouth).
 
Kanata : SSSHHHSSS Shut up you bastard! What if someone from the other class hears you? I'm going to be in trouble for the rest of the school year!
 
Then a Guy from the other section standing like 6foot walks to Kanata and Santa.
 
Guy : What are you're business with Kouzuki? Huh?
 
Kanata (looks angrily at Santa) : Now look what you've done? I'm a goner!
Then the Guy cries.
 
Guy (sheding tears) : Why are you doing this to me Kanata?! I loved you from the very start! I'm not hoping that you and Miyu are going out! Because I love you!
 
Kanata and Santa are both shocked when they heard that the Guy is actually….. in love with him?
 
Kanata (grabs Santa as they both started running) : Darn it YAOI!!! (imagines him and that Guy holding hands). Daaaaarrrnnn iiittt!! (holds his mouth as if he's going to puke).
 
Later, Miyu arrives at her house…
 
Miyu (Places her stuff down) : Phew… It's very tiring.. Dad! I'm home..
 
Yuu : Good you're home! So how's school today Miyu?
 
Miyu : Well it's nice! Remember Nozomu? He's here!
 
Yuu : Really? Nozomu and his family? That's nice!
 
Miyu : And he's asking me out tomorrow! Can I go dad?
 
Yuu : Well, sure! But please come home early okay?
 
Miyu : Sure Thanks dad! (kisses him on his cheek).
 
Yuu : Hehe.. ok Miyu! Dinners ready by the way!
 
Miyu : Okay dad!
 
The next day..
 
Kanata opens his eyes then looks at the clock to find out that it's already 7:00am.
 
Kanata : Alright! I better get the machine ready! I'm really excited! Miyu is really a life saver! She says that she'll be arriving at 11am so I have about 4 hours to assemble the machine.
 
Hosho : What are you actually doing??
 
Kanata (raises an eyebrow) : it's my machine? Isn't it obvious?
 
Hosho : What ever ! isn't it too early to be doing something like this?
 
Kanata :What ever dad! Why don't you go to your prayer room and pray all day!
 
Hosho : Oh you're so cruel! (turns into a chibi face and floats away).
 
Kanata :What ever..
 
Meanwhile, Miyu wakes up
 
Miyu : Oh is that time already? (rubs her eyes) then looks at her cellphone which had a message.
 
Message:
 
 
GOODMORNING MY LITTLE MIYU, I JUST WOKE UP AND THE FIRST THING THAT I THINK WAS YOU! WELL, I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT OUR DESTINED PLACE OKAY! LOVE YOU! MWAH!
 
 
Miyu (closes her eyes as she smiles) : Nozomu… he's always the same.
 
Miyu gets dressed in her usual red dress then heads for their destined place...
 
Hours has passed… it is now 11:30am and Kanata is still waiting at the front porch of the Saionji Temple.
 
Kanata : Miyu… where are you?... darn it…
 
Kanata is waiting impatiently when someone arrives at the Temple… it's a figure of a woman.
 
Kanata(runs toward to where the woman is) : Miyu! Finally you're here!
 
But to Kanata's surprise it's only Mikan Yamamura..
 
Mikan : Miyu? Who's Miyu?
 
Kanata : Oh it's you Mikan
 
Mikan: well I wanted to drop by and hope that I'll find some ideas for my new manga… but unfortunately the only thing that I found is this name Miyu..
 
Kanata : Well, Miyu is nothing really…it's just a name..
 
Mikan : Which is a nice name! I'm planning on naming my main character Miyu! Nyahaha! Well thanks for the idea see ya Kanata! (she walks down the temple).
 
Kanata (sighs) : Phew that Mikan… such a hardworking cartoonist, anyway… where's Miyu? I thought that she'll arrive at 11am.
 
Later..
 
Nozomu is sitting on a chair at a certain restaurant when Miyu came in.
 
Miyu (huffing and puffing) : Sorry I'm late! I hate traffic! Nyahah!
 
Nozomu : It's okay my little Miyu, well shall we? (hands her the menu).
 
To be Continued..