Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Coüple de Grace ❯ I'm only human.... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was 3:00pm and Kanata is loosing confidence waiting for her.
 
Hosho (walks to him then hands him some tea) : Is everything alright my son ?
 
Kanata grabs the cup of tea but he didn't pay attention to what his father said.
 
Hosho : (Sigh) well, Kanata. Help yourself okay? (walks away from him).
 
Kanata has this blank stare in his eye as he continues to look and hope Miyu walk up those Saionji steps.
 
It has been a long time and it is getting dark and quiet outside…
 
Kanata : I guess she's not coming… (he walks up to his machine then gives it a hard kick).
 
The next day Kanata arrives at school, he's the only student who doesn't have any machine or project to show off the school fair.
 
Miyu then walks up together with Nozomu when she bumped into Kanata.
 
Miyu (smiles at him) :Oh hi Kanata… (looks at Nozomu) This is Kana-
 
Kanata walks away from the couple without any feelings.
 
Miyu then remembers that she and Kanata had an appointment which the girl carelessly forgot.
 
Miyu : Nozomu, wait here ok? (she rushes towards Kanata)
 
Nozomu : Miyu…chan?
 
Miyu finally cathes up on Kanata then grabs his hand.
 
Miyu : Kanata.. I'm-
 
Kanata snatches back his hand then continues to walk away.
 
Miyu : Kanata please listen.
 
Christine then suddenly popped out of nowhere … in berserk mode.
 
Christine : So Kanata, are you on a date or something?? Huh?
 
Kanata : No. (he said in a cold and faint voice then starts to walk away yet again
Unknowingly to anyone, Miyu also has a soft side. She starts to shed tears but she held it back and just kept on following Kanata. People might think that she is a cute little blonde girl who knows a lot about everything. But deep inside, she is also a human being. No one is perfect.
 
The fair is really worth it. the school fields are turned into a crowded place filled with colors from the tents that sell various items. Kanata is shopping at one of the store where they sell greeting cards.
 
Kanata is looking at a certain card entitled “Sorry for the trouble” then remembers Miyu, so he decides to look at the other cards, but knowingly that there are bunch of girls at the store which adore him, he decides to leave the store. As he went out, he bumped into Santa Kurousu.
 
Santa : Hey MAN! Check out this old record that they're selling.. it says “Sorry seems to be the hardest word”.
 
Kanata heard the word “sorry again” and starts to remember Miyu again. He shakes his head then walks away.
 
Santa (looks at Kanata ) : Kanata… what happened to you?
 
Miyu then arrives at the scene together with Nozomu.
 
Nozomu : Miyu? What has gotten into you? Who are you following?
 
Then a bunch of guys sees Miyu.
 
Itachi :Hey there's Miyu!
 
Sasuke : Miyu we love you!!
 
Miyu : Oh darn it! (she sprints ahead leaving Nozomu behind).
 
Naruto : There's Miyu grab her! We love you Miy- (Nozomu grabs Guy 3).
 
Nozomu : No one says “I love you” to Miyu but me!! GYAAHH!! (Starts to act like Christine in berserk mode).
 
Miyu is looking for Kanata to apologize but she bumped into Nanami and Aya.
 
Aya : Hey It's Miyu! So Miyu? What's up?
 
Miyu (looks around) : I… I really love to talk guys but.. did you see Kanata nearby?
 
Nanami : What's this?? Miyu looking for Kanata?
Miyu (blushes a little) : It's not what you think Nanami!!!
 
Aya : Well I think I saw him right over there.. (points at the booth where you get to ride a little boat but it is random on who will be you're partner.)
 
Miyu : hontone? (hontone=really) arigatou! (arigatou = thanks). (She runs to that booth).
 
Aya : Huh? Speaking Japanese all of a second..
 
Nanami : But I still don't get it.. why is she looking for Kanata?
 
Nozomu then arrives at Aya and Nanami.
 
Aya (looks shocked) : Wha? What happened to you?
 
Nozomu (huff) (puff) : Hi.. did you see a girl a blonde girl right about this tall? (takes a guess at Miyu's height using his hand).
 
Nanami : You mean Miyu Kouzuki?
 
Nozomu : Yeah! That's right! So you know each other?
 
Nanami : We've been friends for quite some time.
 
Nozomu : Hontone? Well I'm her childhood friend Nozomu Hikarigaoka.
 
Aya : So are you two actually.. going out?
 
Nozomu : good guess.. yeah! We go out all the time.. so where did she go again?
 
Nanami : Over there! By the booth.
 
Nozomu : Thanks girls! Talk to you sometime! (runs to the booth).
 
Aya and Nanami looks at each other they sense something odd is going on.. can this be a possible “love triangle”?
 
Miyu (finds Kanata in the middle of the crowd) : Kanata!! KANATA!!! (then a man gives him a ticket stub with 3 numbers “109” written on it”
 
Miyu : What's this?? (raises an eyebrow while looking at the ticket stub).
 
Man : Okay! Here are the rules! I'll call a ticket stub of one boy then a ticket stub of one girl.. however is called please step in this platform so that you can ride the boat to the tunnel of love.
 
Miyu : Wha? What is Kanata doing here?
 
Kanata is shocked to find out that this isn't the booth that he wanted.
 
Kanata : What the hell!? This isn't the food booth! I thought this three numbers “108” is like a order stub.
 
Man : Okay ! First I'll call the ticket stub of a boy! Here are the 3 digit number… 1…0….8.. whomever are you please step in the platform.
 
Kanata :Darn it!
 
Kanata steps on the platform as bunches of girls scream!

Girl : AHH!!
KANATA! WE LOVE YOU!! PICK ME!! PICK ME!!! 105!!
 
Girl 2 : no ME!! 163!!!
 
Miyu : Kanata
 
Man : Now let's pick the 3 digit number for this guys partner… hmm.. let's see.. the first number is 1..
 
Girl 3: oh shoot! Unfortunate of me..
 
Man : next is 0..
 
Girl 2 and Girl 6 : Aww man.. maybe next time..
 
Girl 1 and Girl 4 : AHH!!! Please pick number 1!!
 
Man : and the last number is.. (drum roll).. 9!!! So with the number 109 please step in the platform.
 
Miyu : Oh! That's me.. I guess..
 
Miyu steps on the platform..
 
Kanata : What?
 
Miyu : Kanata.. (looks at him).
 
Man : Well here ya go you two love birds!! (pushes them both onto the boat then sails away).
 
Koishii : Well look at them! We have the most famous boy and the most famous girl from our school.. this should be a need tabloid for our school newspaper.
 
TO BE CONTINUED….
 
 
Gomen for the VERY VERY LATE UPDATE.. Hope you forgive me.. ='( It's just that college is extremely tough..