Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ A Weekend Unlike Any Other Part 2 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nozomu : Oh great! It's Christine! And Kanata!, well Miyu I guess you're going home with Kanata.
 
Miyu (looks at Nozomu) : Uhh.. yeah.
 
Miyuwalks towards Kanatawhile Christinewalks towards Nozomu.
 
Christine (Trance) : Oh … I see… I see what's going on here… Miyu wants to go home with Kanata so that she can have some time with him!! Leaving me alone!! GYYAAHH!!!!
 
Nozomu (runs away and tugs Christine along) :Well see you guys!!
 
Kanataand Miyuwaved goodbye and then went home...
 
Miyu (looks at Kanata) : Hey Kanata! So … how was your wrestling match?
 
Kanatadidn't respond…
 
Miyu (looks at him) : hey… what's the matter?
 
Kanata (looks away at Miyu) : humph! Nothing.
 
Later… both of them arrives at the Saionji temple.
 
Wannya (carrying Lou) : Oh! Miyu , Kanata! You're back!... huh? Miyu? Is something the matter?
 
Miyu (runs to her room somewhat crying) : I'm fine!! *sniffs*
 
Lou : Mama?
 
Then Kanataarrives at the living room.
 
Wannya (looks at Kanata as he points out Miyu's room) : Hey Kanata? What happened to Miyu?
 
Kanata : Better ask her! (walks away from Wannya and Lou).
 
Later Miyuis crying in her room, with her clothes all soaked up.
 
Wannya (knocks on the door) : Miyu, can I come in?
 
Lou : Mama?.. MAMA!
 
Miyu (wipes her tears) : Co..come in…
 
Wannyaand Louenters the room then Loucomes flying towards Miyu. Wannyacan only watch as he sees Louhugging the depressed Miyutightly.
 
Miyu (hugs Lou back) : OH LOU!!...
 
Lou : Mama! Papa?
 
Miyu : I'm sorry Lou… It's just that… *sniffs*
 
Wannya (sits beside Miyu) : Cheer up Miyu... can you tell me what happened?
 
Miyu : It happened when I was going home.
 
FLASHBACK :
 
Flashback starts with Kanataand Miyuwalking together.
 
Miyu (looks at Kanata) : What's the matter?
 
Kanata : Humph! Nothing!
 
Miyu : What do you mean nothing?
 
Kanata : I'm THE ONE WHO SHOULD ASK THAT!!?
 
Miyu : wha.. what do you mean?
 
Kanata : You said you're going to stay at home, but the way I see it, it's just some crazy excuse so that you can go out with NOZOMU!!!
 
Miyu (startled by what he said) : WhaT?! Nozomu!? He only---
 
Kanata : Oh stop it! I'm tired with your excuses! Why don't you just admit it that you like to go out with that guy huh!?
 
Miyu (starting to get frustrated) : OH YEAH!! Well how about you!?
 
Kanata : ME!?
 
Miyu : YEAH YOU!! You said you're going to watch some wrestling match and yet !! I saw you hanging out with CHRISTINE!! What a pity! I thought you're a man of your words! Well I guess I'm wrong !
 
Kanata : CHRISTINE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!
 
Miyu : Oh yeah save it for the fishes!!
 
Kanatathrows his umbrella away then grabs Miyu's shoulder holding it tightly
 
Miyu : OW ! THAT HURTS!! YOU JERK!!
 
Kanata (Shouts at her) : SHUT UP!! IF YOU WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE THEN FINE!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! GOT THAT!?!? TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IF YOU'RE AROUND THE HOUSE!! YOU CAUSE MORE TROUBLE THAN LOU AND WANNYA SO WHY DON'T YOU RUN AWAY HUH!?!? I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU'RE GONE IN MY LIFE!! GO ON!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!! WHY DON'T YOU STAY TO YOUR FRIEND NOZOMU FOR A CHANGE HUH!?!?!
 
Miyuis shedding tears then runs away from Kanata, Kanatajust stood there motionless.
 
END OF FLASHBACK:
 
Wannya : How could Kanata say such a thing…
 
Miyu (starts to cry again) : It's no use! I can't over power him. This is his house anyway so..I guess I should be going.
 
Wannya (holds onto Miyu who is trying to run away from the temple) : NO! Miyu! You can't it's still raining heavily outside… you'll catch a cold.
 
Miyu : I DON'T CARE.. (Wannya let's go of Miyu).
 
Loucloses the door using his powers.
 
Miyu (Trying to open the door while crying) : Open up!! LOU!! OPEN UP!!!
 
Miyuthen give up as she lies on the floor with her head against the door. Wannyacomforts Miyuby placing a piece of blanket onto her back.
 
Wannya : There ! There! Miyu… it's just some misunderstanding, I'm sure there's an explanation in this.
 
Meanwhile Kanatais in his room thinking about what he has done.
 
Kanata (looking depressed) : If only she told me that ..
 
Kanatathen bangs his head against the wall.
 
Kanata :DAMN! Why do I have to say such a thing! It hurts MIYU!! Maybe I'm just a little…..jealous….DAMN!! (keeps banging his head against the wall).
 
An hourhas passed when Kanataheard a noise.
 
Kanata : what's that?
 
Kanatapeeps through his door to find someone holding a lot of stuff and is heading for the exit.
 
Kanata (opens the lights) : HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!
 
Kanatais surprised to see that the person is Miyu.
 
Kanata (looks at her in relief and then speaks to her in a soft voice): what're you doing Miyu?
 
Miyu (turns around away from Kanata) : Sorry… I don't know you… I'm leaving.
 
Kanataruns towards her then closes the door so that Miyucan't get out.
 
Kanata : Miyu… I'm sorry…
 
Miyu : That's not enough … I'm out of here…goodbye!!
 
Kanata (Hold Miyu's shoulder gently) :look at me…
 
Miyulooks up to him and is shocked to see his forehead all covered in blood because of the head banging.
 
Kanata : I was wrong when I hurt you But did you have to hurt me too, Did you think revenge will make it better? I don't care about the past, Out of all the good we had , You only keep track of the bad.Didn't anyone tell you yet That to forgive is to forget How can you be mad if you don't remember ?I must forgive you ,You must forgive me too .If you wanna try to put things back the way they used to be. 'Cause there's no sense in going over and over ,The same things as before,So let's not bring the past back anymore.
Miyujust stares at Kanata shedding some tears…
 
Kanata (wipes her tears away): I'm really sorry about what happened last night… I guess I was a little jealous… I had to torture myself just to realize that I'm the one who should leave this place… I'm the one who's making your life miserable… I'm really sorry… Miyu
 
Miyu : You said that you don't want to see me again!!
Kanata :Well I'm not a man of my words just like you said..
 
Miyu (looks at him then drops her stuffs) : Kanata…I'm…I'm…I'm sorry too!! (leans her body onto Kanata as she cries on his chest.)
 
Kanata (smiles) : To tell you the truth Miyu… I'm not really going out with Christine… she just wanted to go home but she forgot her umbrella.
 
Miyu : Me too… I had no choice but to go with Nozomu… I can't go home without an umbrella.
 
Kanata : We had no choice to explain each other because we kept on fighting..
 
Miyu : yeah…
 
Kanata (lifts Miyu's chin): Anyway…I'm glad.. (Then he fainted)
 
Miyu (hugs Kanata for support) : What happened? … he lost too much blood… Kanata! KANATA!
 
Wannya (runs towards Miyu) : What is it Miyu?
 
Miyu :It's Kanata … he…
 
Lou : PAPA!!!
 
Wannya : Don't worry… I have a cure!
 
Wannyatook out a little device then points it at Kanata. The device restores Kanatato his recently good condition.
 
Kanata (opens his eyes) : huh? Where am I? huh? (realized that he is being hugged by Miyu) .
 
Kanata (blushes a little) : Miyu...?
 
Miyu : Huh? (realizes that she's holding onto Kanata)
 
Miyu ( Let's go of him) : oh! Sorry..
 
Wannya : Hey.. looks like you're friends again… (giggles)..
 
Lou (flies towards Miyu and Kanata) :Mama! Papa! (giggles).
 
Kanata : Hey lou
 
Miyu : I'm not leaving anymore Lou..
 
Lou (smiles from ear to ear) :DAA!!! Mama! papa!!
 
[the 4 of them giggles and laughs together, they really are one happy family]
 
Wannya's mini diary… today I've witness a unforgettable weekend.. Kanata and Miyu seems to be jealous to one another… I guess they're showing that they are a great couple… remember … the more you hate.. the more you love…
 
 
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!

REVIEWS PLEASE….
 
EXTRA:BONUS!!
 
Before Kanata could sleep he repeated the line which he said to Miyu…
 
I was wrong when I hurt you
But did you have to hurt me too
Did you think revenge will make it better?
I don't care about the past
I just want our love to last
There's a way to bring us back together
Out of all the good we had
You only keep track of the bad
Though you knew I never really loved her
-(Christine)
Didn't anyone tell you yet
That to forgive is to forget
How can you be mad if you don't remember
I must forgive you
You must forgive me too
If you wanna try to put things back the way they used to be
'Cause there's no sense in going over and over
The same things as before
So let's not bring the past back anymore