Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Miyu's Promise. ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was dismissal time, Kanataheads outside the classroom while Miyu, Ayaand Nanamistays inside.
 
Miyu (Closes her bag) : What is it that you want to tell me Aya?
 
Aya (grabs Miyu's shoulder then whispers at her ear) : You know what next week is? It's Kanata's birthday.
 
Miyu : Really? It's his birthday? That's cool!
 
Nanami (grabs her bag) : What? You've been living with him and yet you don't know his birthday?
 
Miyu (scratches her head) : Well, you see we don't talk much often. (laughs)
 
Nanami : Anyway did he tell you that he's having a party ? it's a Christmas and Birthday party you know…
 
Miyu : Wow! Kanata's birthday is also Christmas day. He must have been a holy child and was sent here to earth to protect us from evil ( Imagines Kanata wearing a angelic robe with a halo on top of his head.) HEY THAT CAN'T HAPPEN! HE'S A BUDDHIST!!
 
Aya : Anyway Miyu, what's your present to Kanata?
 
Miyu : Hmm… I Don't know, I guess I'll give him something really special! One that he hasn't have !
 
Christineis listening to what Miyuis saying and as usual turns into a trance like state.
 
Christine (flashes her eyes..) : OH! I SEE! SO MIYU IS GOING TO BUY KANATA A PRESENT WHICH HE NEVER HAD! , I wonder what is it? I KNOW! IT'S A LOVELY KISS!!!! (Imagines Miyu kissing Kanata on the lips).
 
Miyu : HOLD ON CHRISTINE! It's not like that! I'm just going to give him something really simple.
 
Christine : LIKE A KISS!?!?!?
 
Miyu : No! No! It's something more simple than that.
 
Christine : A Peck on the CHEEK!?
 
Miyu : No! No! You've got it all wrong…
 
Christine : A tight hug then a kiss!!
 
Miyu : GYAAAHH!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! (Makes a chibi face then melts like a butter on a heater).
 
Then Kanatareturns to the classroom.
 
Kanata : Hey Miyu! Hurry up let's go!
 
Miyu : Coming…
 
Christine : I can't let those couple be together!! (still in a trance).
 
Kanata : Hey Christine! Be sure to come to my birthday party ok? (winks at her).
 
Christine (blushes) : Oh… sure… Kanata
 
Kanatathen closes the door then sighs heavily.
 
Miyu (looks at Kanata) : Umm… Kanata..?
 
Kanata (looks at her) : What is it Miyu?
 
Miyu : You never told me that next week is you birthday..
 
Kanata (Sighs at her then pats her head) : Why would I tell you? It's too early. And besides, you live with me, you can tell if we're having a party right?
 
Miyu : But what about the present? How am I suppose to give you a present if you didn't tell me?
 
Kanataapproaches closer to Miyuthen moves his face close to Miyuwho is blushing madly.
 
Miyu : W..Wha..What? what are you looking at?
 
Kanata : You don't have to give me a present Miyu. Just enjoy yourself and that's fine with me.
 
Miyu (blushes) : Kanata… but why?
 
Kanata : I don't know, maybe you'll give me a present containing a bomb or poison ..(walks away).
 
Miyu : DARN YOU KANATA!
 
At the Saionji temple…
 
Louis playing with his toys with Wannya..
 
Miyu and Kanata : I'm home!
 
Lou (smiles at the couple) : DA! MAMA! PAPA!
 
Kanata (pinches Lou's cheek lightly) : Hey there Lou.
 
Lou (looks at Miyu) : Mama- huh?
 
Miyudidn't notice Louas she goes straight to her room.
 
Miyu (closes the door) : Darn that Kanata! I'm going to give him a present that's so unique that he'll worship me! But what is it!? Darn!
 
Miyuthen notices a old brown box hidden under the closet.
 
Miyu : What's this? I didn't notice this stuff (bends down and takes the box out).
 
Miyuopens the box and finds out that the contents of the box are Kanata's wishlist to Santa Clause and some old wardrobes.
 
Miyu (opens Kanata's wish list) : What's this? It's a wishlist , and it's dated back 10 years ago.
 
THE WISH LIST READS:
 
Dear Santa Clause,
 
You know that on Christmas day, I'm celebrating my birthday..and I wish for the following items :
 
A cactus man action figure.
A pumpkin dinner.
A really super cool costume
And foremost I want Miyuto join me in my party.She always say that she's coming but in the end of the day, she'll make excuses because of some family matters! I really want her to come! She's one of my best friends. I don't care about my other items, I just want her to be here so please grant me this wish..
 
Thanks a lot !
Your Friend,
KanataSaionji
 
Miyu (blushes) : Oh Kanata… he wants me to just attend his party… but that time when he wrote this list…
 
FLASHBACK:
Kanataand Miyuare both 6 years old…
 
Kanata : Hey Miyu! Tomorrow is my birthday! You coming right?
 
Miyu (looks down) : I'm afraid I can't Kanata.. My parents are going to the states and they're taking me with them.
 
Kanata (looks down looking depressed) : Oh.. I See…
 
Miyu : I'm sorry Kanata , But I promise I'll join your birthday one of these days ok?-
 
Kanata (cries) : You always say that! You're acting like my father you know that! (runs away from her).
 
Miyu : Wait! Kanata!
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Miyu : Poor Kanata…(remembers what Kanata said earlier) <Kanata : You don't have to give me a present Miyu. Just enjoy yourself and that's fine with me.>
 
Miyu : Maybe he just wants me to be there. He's so sweet…anyway, I'll try my best to keep my promise..
 
Kanata (Shouts from the kitchen) : Hey Miyu! Can you come here for a second?
 
Miyu (runs towards Kanata) : Sure thing!
 
Miyuarrives at the Kitchen.
 
Miyu : What is it?
 
Kanata : Lou is playing with me and he accidentally used his powers to wrap this string on me… I can't breathe.
 
Lou (Smiles at Kanata) : Da! Papa! Ha….PP..y!
 
Wannya : I'm sorry Kanata Lou just seems to be in a good mood.
 
Miyu (Tries to untie Kanata) : Just stay still ok…(unties him but Miyu slipped causing her to push Kanata.)
 
Kanata : Hey Miyu don't push me…we're going to… AAAGGHH!!!
 
Miyuand Kanataboth fell down on the floor..
 
Miyu (closes her eyes in agony) : OW! That… hurts…huh?
 
Miyurealizesthat Kanataaccidentally kissed her on the forehead.
 
Miyu (blushing bright red like a red light bulb) : GYAAH GET OFF ME!!(Pushes Kanata really hard)
 
Kanata : Ow! Watch it would ya!
 
Miyu (blushes) : So..Sorry… (then she talks to herself)… he kissed me…he actually did.. (She hears her heart beating rapidly).
 
Kanata : Miyu? Are you alright?
 
Miyu : What? Oh.. it's nothing…how bout you?
 
Kanata (smiles at her as he rolls his arms in a circular motion) : Well.. my shoulders are kind of strained but I'll be fine.. by the way Miyu, if you push like that you could join the marathon club! They're finding someone like you..
 
Miyu : I Don't Care…(returns back to her room).
 
Kanata : She's got a bad attitude. (giggles).
 
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER…
 
REVIEW PLEASE…