Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ A Whisper of Love ❯ Nostalgia ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A sort of an ordinary story between Miyu and Kanata…yeah, I know…BUT… with lotsa twists! I just have to write it, though; IT'S MY FIRST FANFIC! Okay…I know I'm an animaniac, you don't have to say that! Hehe… for those who read this fan fiction… HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!
 
I, allura pearl, is an avid fan of MiyuXKanata…
 
Disclaimer:
I do not own Daa Daa Daa (UFO Baby), or any of its original characters.
 
A Whisper of Love
 
Chapter 1:
Nostalgia
 
A girl with emerald eyes and blonde hair is on a plane. After 5 years of fulfilling her dreams at America to be an astronaut like her mother, she is now going back to Japan where her man awaits…
 
“ Please fasten your seatbelts. We are about to land in just a few minutes. Thank you.” The stewardess said.
 
She smiled. She's finally back to her main land. She dreams. Lots of memories came rushing into her mind - memories before she left the man she loves.
 
FLASHBACK:
 
In the airport…
 
Miyu Kouzuki is with her current boyfriend, a man with amber eyes and brunette hair - Kanata Saionji. Although they fight as cat and dog at times, she is very happy to be with him. For her, love is always with them. Their relationship goes stronger for 5 straight years, (They were going out since they were 14. They're now both 19) except now… they gonna leave each other's arms for a long time.
 
Kanata helped her with the luggage as he pulls it to the boarding pass. Miyu noticed that since she told him that she's going to left for America, Kanata had been quiet for days.
 
“Daijobu?” Miyu asked him worriedly.
 
“Mochiron (of course)! Doushitano (why)?” He let go of his grip from the bag and faces her.
 
Miyu bowed her head. Her voice shakes while saying, “Ano… you seemed quiet these days. Is something bothering you? Is it that I-am… I'm leaving?” Tears almost fell from her eyes.
 
Kanata hugged her and said, “Sssshhh… no, it isn't your fault. I should have understood you. I should have known from the start that it's for your own future. I should not be selfish to my girl. I trust you. I know that this decision of yours will mean great happiness. I'm really sorry if I made you worry.”
 
Miyu looked at his eyes. She smiled. She placed her finger on his lips and said, “Correction, it is NOT only for my own future. It's for OUR own future as well.”
 
“Hontone (really)?” Kanata smiled.
 
Miyu sticked out her tongue. Kanata did the same and they giggled.
After some moment, they stopped, but still smiling. Kanata offered his hand to hers. “So, shall we?” Miyu nodded and placed her hand unto his. “Hai. Ikoka (let's go)!” Kanata smiled.
 
Suddenly, a familiar voice came shouting their names. A silhouette of a young man about their age is approaching them. It's Santa, Kanata's best friend. With him is his present girlfriend Akane, (Remember his pen pal? That's her) and their friends, Nanami, Aya, Christine and Nozoumu. Miyu and Kanata stopped and faced them.
 
“Oi! Wait there you lovebirds. We need to say something important.” Santa yelled.
 
Miyu and Kanata look at each other. “Something important, ne?”
 
“We have a surprise to the both of you,” Santa stated.
 
“Well, what's that?” Miyu said.
 
“Since you will left Kanata here all alone, we are sure that he'll cry, and when he cry, he'll gonna be lonely, and when he's lonely-” Santa begin to imagine things, he becomes emotional, but Kanata interrupted, “Santa, stop reading my mind will ya'?” “Okay okay, I'll just let Nanami explain.” Santa apologizes with his hands raised.
 
“Hai! Just as what Santa said, since Miyu will left Japan for 5 years, we've decided to make your `love' life, um…exciting!” Nanami said with a grin.
 
“Exciting huh?”
 
“You must accept our consequences.”
 
Miyu and Kanata look at each other. “Consequences?” The rest of the gang grin and showed their you-must-not-say-no-faces. “Ah…well, I guess that we have no choice but to… accept it.” Miyu said. She and Kanata wear their fake smiles.
 
“Very good. But first of all, you must wear this ring with the name of your partner inside as a sign that you accepted our consequences. Don't worry; there are only two consequences. For you Miyu, wear this ring which had the name of Kanata inside and vise versa.” Nanami said as she handed them their rings. (Oh, by the way, I haven't told you that Christine and Nozoumu are lovers. You must be wondering why Christine doesn't burst out. She and Nozoumu had `this' relationship for 3 years. Yes, it took some time before she accepted the truth that Miyu and Kanata is already a couple.)
 
“Wow! This is great.” Miyu said with astonishment in her eyes as she looks through the carved name inside the ring. “Yes, it does.” Kanata replied. “Anyways, what are the consequences?” Kanata asked.
 
Christine stepped forward and says, “I will be the one to explain. Here are the consequences: first, you must always wear those rings. Look at the word carved outside. It says “Forever”. It means that you two are still in a relationship - engaged or something like that.” Christine keeps on explaining the `ring' thing to them.
 
Miyu and Kanata murmured, “That's an easy one. We can handle things like that. Hehehe…” They smiled. But then, Aya came out from nowhere. She heard them. Miyu and Kanata was surprised. Aya said, “Easy one huh? Christine, leave the rest to me.” Christine, who is still explaining the `ring' thing, came back to her senses as soon as she heard what Aya said. She apologized and left the rest to her.
 
“I'm sure that this will be the hardest thing you two will ever do in your entire life. I will explain what is the last consequence… in three words.” Her glasses sparkle.
Miyu and Kanata crossed their arms and stood in their we-challenge-you-gestures. “Well, what's that?”
 
Aya continued, “STRICTLY-NO-COMMUNICATION!” Nanami, Christine, Nozoumu and Santa were surprised. They whispered, “That's not what in the plan Aya.”
 
Miyu and Kanata laughed and said, “Well, that's an easy… WHAT?”
 
“You heard me… I said, strictly-no-communication.”
 
“You're kidding, aren't you?” Kanata said with a tone of laughter in his voice.
 
“I'm not.” Aya said calmly.
 
“Don't play games with us Aya. It's not a joke you know…” Miyu said.
 
“It's not a joke Miyu. You know me. I'm true to my thoughts and words.” Aya said.
 
“B-u-t, it's impossible.”
 
“How come that it's impossible, ne?”
 
“Um… because…” Miyu doesn't know what to say, but she has to say something or else… but then, an idea got into her mind. “We won't let it happen!” She was surprised because she and Kanata said that in chorus.
 
“We would!” The gang said in unison. Miyu and Kanata looked sad. But then, Nozoumu said, “Don't worry you guys. We only do this just to test how strong are you without one another.”
 
“Okay. Wakaru (we understand).” Miyu and Kanata said.
 
“Hey guys! I have a bright idea.” Christine said from behind.
 
“Ne?”
 
“Yup. All you have to do is write letters specially dedicated to each other then… keep it to yourselves until the day you both exchange them.”
 
“That's a great idea, sweety!” Nozoumu said.
 
“Um… well, it's the result of reading novels and watching romantic movies.” Christine shyly said it.
 
“Okay, all done! So Miyu, take care of yourself while you're there.” Nanami said. The gang smiled.
 
“Arigatou gozaimasu minna-san. I will never forget you all. I better leave now.” Miyu was about to leave when Kanata grip her arm. He whispered something to her. It made her smile. She hugged him. She then kissed him passionately on his forehead and then to his lips. It made her tears fall from her weary eyes. When they let go of this sweet sensation, Miyu smiled. She said, “Aishiteru, my love. Aishiteru, Kanata.”
 
She continued to walk on to the pass, and then she gave her ticket. Before boarding, she waved her hand and said, “I will surely miss you all guys. Sayonara!” She left without a heavy heart.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
The plane had finally landed. As soon as her soft toes stepped out from the plane door, the wind blew and her hair flew with it. She said, “I'm back.”
 
 
Review, please.
 
Well, sorry for this chapter, but I hope you'll like it. I promise that the succeeding chapters will be more exciting.
 
Next on A Whisper of Love:
 
Chapter 2:
Reunited