Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ A Whisper of Love ❯ Nightmare ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Thoughts
“ ” speech
( ) Author's Note
 
I, allura pearl, is an avid fan of Miyu X Kanata…
 
Disclaimer:
I do not own Daa Daa Daa (UFO Baby) or any of its characters.
 
A Whisper of Love
 
Chapter 4:
Nightmare
 
 
It was a crestfallen night. A girl of blond hair slowly walks through a dark gloomy room. Only the bright full moon shining behind it slightly lights this lonely place.
 
“Is anyone here?” She screamed, but nobody answered. She walks again. She was afraid, at first. After some time, she felt like walking over a watER. At first she didn't mind it, but its smell… its smell… it bothers her. So, she finally decided to check it. She gently put her little fingers on the floor and placed it close to her nose. It' s blood. She thought. The fact that it was blood alarmed her. She quickly stood up and mind to trace it. She ran as fast as she could… as to where her feet would take her. Until she saw a silhouette of a man, but unfortunately, he's lying on the floor. She stopped at once. Her heart started to beat so fast. She can't explain why, so she approached the man.
 
She was shocked. She froze like an ice. In the man, she saw a very familiar face - the face she loved the most. She, herself, was the one witnessing the whole thing. Watching this scenario continuously breaks her heart. Her man is dying in front of her.
 
“Kanata… ” Miyu whispers as she slowly kneels before a dying body. Her emerald orbs were blinded with tears as she suffers seeing her beloved man lying over the cemented floor flooded with his blood. She lied close to him. She can still hear him breathing, but very lightly. She gripped his hand tightly, trying not to lose him.
 
“Hold in tight, Kanata.” She said softly as she closes her eyes. She doesn't want to see it. It was tearing her heart apart. But then, Kanata coughs hardly. Blood spilled off his mouth. Slowly, Kanata tried to open his eyes. It was half-open and a sweet smile he wore melts Miyu's heart. He wanted to tell her that he's fine, but still he feels that his body wanted to give up. Tears fell from her eyes. She also smiled.
 
“Mi-yu… I-I love-you…” He simply said. He tried to reach her warm cheek with his free hand. It was cold, she thought. She holds on to it, closes her eyes, and for it would be the last delicate touch she would receive from him. More tears fell from her eyes.
 
Suddenly, his touch had lightened. He sets her free. A whisper of goodbye had totally broken her heart. And now, she'll watch the darkness alone, on her own..
 
She shakes his body, trying to wake him up. But no, he's dead. She wants to shout, but not a single voice came out of her mouth. She continuously cries, grieving over her loved one. But then, a shaft of light covered the whole place. It was too bright, and she had no choice but to shut her watery eyes. Moments after, the intensity of light had lessen. She opened her emerald eyes slowly. She was surprised to see Kanata in the middle of the path, covered in white. But what worries Miyu is that he is smiling - he truly bids her goodbye. He slowly turned back and walked on his way to the source of light where the greatest intensity occurs.
 
Miyu tried to stand up, but she couldn't. She felt like her feet was frozen. She couldn't move them, not at all. So she tried to reach him with her bare hands. Suddenly, someone pulled her back. In his acts she knew it was a man. She angrily turned to him, but she couldn't figure who it was.
 
She turned again to see Kanata, leaving her behind the darkness. Tears again fell down to her cheeks.
 
“KANATA!”
 
She is finally awake. She is panting. She realized it was a dream, nothing but a bad dream - a nightmare. She closes her eyes and take a deep breath. When she opened it, she was confused. The place was familiar. Yes, she is in the Saionji Temple. But in the first place, how did she get here? And what happened last night? Those questions bother her, but she's so worried about Kanata. She left those thoughts behind and decided to look for him. She stood up and quickly went out of the room.
 
She found him at the dining room, standing before the telephone. Kanata noticed her and greeted her with a smile. She clasped her hands before her lips. Tears ran down from her eyes and she came running to him. She hugged him tight, very tight.
 
“What's wrong, Miyu?” He asked. His voice sounds his deep concern to her.
 
Miyu didn't answer. Instead, she buried her face to his manly chest. Kanata comforted her and waved sweetly his goodbye. He rushed to the main door.
 
“Oh! By the way Miyu, about last night… I saw your undergarments.” He frankly said.
 
Miyu looked down to herself. She was wearing blue pajamas, not the dress itself. She realized that it was Kanata who changed her clothes. She embraced herself in shame and started to burst out. “You pervert!”
 
Kanata sticks out his tongue and rushed down the stairs of the temple. Miyu did only smile. After that, she immediately went inside to change her clothes. Hosho gave them to her. He also told her to stop calling him “Uncle Hosho”. Instead, he asked her to call him “dad” or “papa”. Miyu was happy. She also took her breakfast and went straight to her own house.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
At Miyu's place…
 
She was walking through the streets, deeply thinking about her nightmare. As she approaches her house, she noticed something unusual. The door is open. She quickly ran to the gate only to her parents having tea.
 
“Mom? Dad?”
 
“Hi sweety!”
 
“Why didn't you tell me you're coming? Why are you here?” She doesn't totally understand why her parents come in a sudden.
 
“Calm down, Miyu. We're here to tell you the good news!” Her Mom explained.
 
“News? About what?” Miyu asked.
 
“Oh sweety, you'll be married soon!” Her mom excitedly answered.
 
“What?!? Marriage? Mom, I don't understand…” She's confused.
“His name is Takeshi Anjou. And I tell you; he's a fine man, sweety. He's the son of our head in NASA and you'll surely like him.” Her mother explained.
 
“Does Kanata know anything about this?” She asked.
 
“Nothing, Miyu. But you have to.” Her Mom answered.
 
“But Mom, I love Kanata so much and he's the only one for me! I can't go and marry that man you're talking about.” She complained. Her Dad stood up in irritation.
 
“You can't refuse, Miyu! You're wedding's gonna be held soon!” But soon, he calmed down. He continued, “For now, prepare yourself. Your engagement party will take place tonight. Mom, please help her.” Her father explained. Her Mom is approaching her.
 
“Stop it! No one will be engaged tonight. Tell me, why are you forcing me to love someone whom I'd never met before? I didn't even know him! So tell me why!” She's bursting into tears.
 
“You and Kanata are not meant for each other.” He frankly said.
 
“You're wrong Dad! Even if death were between us, I'm ready to sacrifice for him. That's how much I love him!” Then Miyu ran out of the house and head to the temple. She sat under the tree where they had their last date.
 
“This is just a part of my nightmare. At the time I open my eyes, everything will disappear and go back to normal. Everything would be okay…” And she closed her eyes. She fell asleep with her cheeks stained with tears.
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Sorry for the late update and for the very short chappie. I can't think of anything else. Review pls…
 
Next on A Whisper of Love:
 
Chapter 5:
Retrospect
 
Unleash the truth by traveling through the past…