Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ A Whisper of Love ❯ Passion ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Thoughts
“ ” speech
( ) Author's Note
 
I, allura pearl, is an avid fan of Miyu X Kanata…
 
Disclaimer:
I do not own Daa Daa Daa (UFO Baby) or any of its characters.
 
A Whisper of Love
 
Chapter 3:
Passion
 
As the beams of light strike her soft warm cheeks, she finally wakes up. She slowly opens her ivory eyelids. She shook her head. It's already 7:30 in the morning. Well, one and a half hours to go… still have more time to prepare. She gently lifts her body, yawns and went out by the window. She deeply breathes of the open air and stretches her hands up high.
 
“Summer breeze, summer breeze… I missed it so much! Oh! Got to check out the wardrobe.” She went straight to her wardrobe and opened it. There was lots of stuff to choose from… dresses, blouses, skirts, etc. In fact, it's totally crowded - crowded with clothes.
 
“Um… well, let's see… formal isn't it?” She picks out dresses of different colors and designs and checks it from top to bottom.
 
“Should I try this one, or maybe this one? Should it be pink or red… blue or white?” She skims through every dress she comes up with. She looks for a simple, yet perfect-looking gown that fits her well.
 
“Oh, I can't find any.” She gives up and sits on her bed. But then, a flash of light struck her mind.
 
“I have an idea! I can call Nanami-chan. She sure knows a lot of things about fashion.” She breathes down and felt a relief. She definitely thinks of any way to look presentable in front of her man.
 
She picks up the phone and dialed their numbers. Someone on the other line picked up the phone.
 
“Hello, this is Nanami! Who's on the line?” It's Nanami.
 
“Ohayou Nanami!” Miyu answered cheerfully.
 
“Oi, Miyu! What can I do for you?” Nanami replied.
 
“Um… I don't know what to wear, Nanami.” Miyu said shyly.
 
“Well, that's easy. I can help you with that.” Nanami answered.
 
“Arigatou, Nanami-chan!” Miyu said happily.
 
“Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye!” Nanami had put down her phone.
 
Miyu smiled. Good thing she is always there to help her.
 
“For now, I should better take a bath first.” She picks up her bathrobe and heads toward the bathroom.
After a few minutes…
 
As soon as she step out of bathroom, she heard someone ring the doorbell.
 
“She's here!” She quickly went to the front door and opened it. It was her expected visitor, Nanami. She had a companion, Christine.
 
“Ohayou Miyu-chan!” They greeted her.
 
“Ohayou! Thank God you're here, Nanami. Oi Chris! What brought you here?” Miyu replied.
 
“Nanami called and told me about your problem. I can do your make up.” Christine suggested.
 
“Thanks a lot guys. I'm glad you're around.” Miyu smiled.
 
“Don't worry, it's only a small favor. For a while, we'll prepare your dress, so get ready.” Nanami said.
 
“Hai! For now, I think I'm gonna eat my breakfast. I'm pretty hungry you know.” Miyu stated. The girls giggled.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Meanwhile, on the Saionji temple…
 
A boy of brunette hair has just got up from bed. He moans, gently stood up and stretches his hands. He took a bath, get himself up and eat his breakfast. After doing his daily routine for the day, he hurriedly went to the main door. When he opened the door, his dad was there, wearing a big smile.
 
“Ohayou Kanata!” The old man said.
 
“Ohayou Dad! You seemed very happy this morning. What is it?” Kanata asked.
 
“Miyu has come back from America! Oh, I like to see her.” His father's face turned chibi and his hands were clasped in front of his chest.
 
“Alright, alright… Oh, I remember! Since we were going out on a date today, I'll promised to bring her here so maybe… you can see her.” Kanata tried to please his dad.
 
“How thoughtful of you Kanata! For now… I think I'm gonna prepare everything for your candle dinner. Is it nice? Hohoho…” His father said happily.
 
“Do whatever you want to do, Dad. Just don't mess up, okay? Well, I better hurry.” Kanata said in a rush.
 
“Goodluck, son! Bye.” His father waved his hand as he went down the steps of the Saionji temple.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
After an hour at Miyu's house…
 
Miyu, as what she expected, was wearing a simple, yet perfect-looking dress. A powder blue, two-layered, sleeveless gown of cotton designed with prints of white flowers that reaches below her knees consists her outfit. The first layer was of the natural powder blue color, while the second one was of lighter color and longer by about two inches. A ribbon was tied around her ribs. Miyu chose to include a scarf-like cotton piece placed around her. (Sorry, I can't explain it -_-… but for those who understand Filipino, it was somewhat like balabal.)
 
Nanami and Chris helped her to put on a little make up. Her hair (beside her ears) was in large braids and was clipped at the back of her head. She wore them loosely. She also wore dangling earrings, a silver bracelet, and the ring, which their friends gave them before she left. And for her feet, she wore white strappy sandals.
 
“Wonderful!” Nanami stated.
 
“Very beautiful!” Chris said.
 
“Thank you very much guys.” Miyu said. She then checked the time. “Oh, it's already 8:45. Nanami, how long will it take to get to Heiomachi central park?” She asked.
 
“30 minutes”, Nanami answered.
 
“Oh my, I can't get there exactly at 9! Well, see you guys later. Bye!” Miyu rushed and waved goodbye.
 
“Miyu, wait!” Nanami screamed. “You forgot this bag.” She threw it gently to Miyu. Good thing Miyu catched it into her arms.
 
“Thanks, Nanami. Bye again.” Miyu bowed down and rushed again.
 
“Bye Miyu!” The two chorused.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
9:15 at the central park…
 
Kanata stood by the park waiting for Miyu. He missed Miyu so much. Suddenly, a beautiful girl of blonde hair came shouting his name and was rushing to his place.
 
“Kanata!” The girl yelled. He blushed a little and smiled. It was Miyu.
 
“You're late.” Kanata said in a strict voice.
 
“Gomen nasai Kanata.” Miyu apologized. She was still panting, catching her breath.
 
“I will take your apology…” Kanata said. He smiled and raised his index finger in front of Miyu's face. He added, “in one condition.”
 
“Ne, what is it?” Miyu asked.
 
“You know what is it.” Kanata said. He crossed his arms. Miyu stopped for a while to think. Suddenly, a bright idea crossed her mind.
 
“A tickle?” Miyu asked. She then tickled the sides of Kanata. They giggled.
 
Then Kanata stopped and turned serious. “That's not what I mean!”
 
Miyu laughed. “I was just kidding. I know you Kanata… you want a kiss, ne?”
 
Kanata blushed. He tried to hide his red face.
 
“Don't tell me you… you really want it. How dare you, Kanata Saionji! Asking a girl like me to kiss you in front of many people.” Miyu burst out.
 
He laughed a little and turned to face Miyu. “I was just jok-” His words were cut off when he felt Miyu's lips touched his own. It was just a smack. He was surprised. He yelled, “Miyu!”
 
Miyu giggled. “So, I'm forgiven?”
 
Kanata smiled. “You're really good in acting, Miyu.”
 
Miyu asked, “Where do we go first?”
 
“I've planned to drop by our office to speak with my chief about something. It won't take much time.” Kanata explained.
 
“Okay, let's go.” Miyu said. Kanata held her hand and they walked together. Suddenly Miyu stopped.
 
Kanata was startled. “What's the matter?”
 
Miyu smiled. Kanata wore his ring. She tried to change the subject. “You really look good in your tuxedo… Prosecutor Saionji.”
 
Kanata smiled. “Gee, thanks.”
 
“How about me?” Miyu complained.
 
“You aren't beautiful.” Kanata seriously said. Miyu was upset. She never expected Kanata to insult her.
 
Kanata spoke up. “You look great, Miyu.” He smiled. Miyu, on the other hand, blushed and smiled to him. They walked on their way holding each other's hands.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
At Kanata's office…
 
As soon as they reached the tall building where Kanata works, Miyu was fascinated.
 
“Let's go inside.” Kanata led her.
 
When they got into the lobby, everyone looked at them. They sure make a good couple.
 
“Ohayou Prosecutor Saionji!” A group of girls said.
 
“Ohayou.” Kanata replied with a smile.
 
This isn't the Kanata I've known before. Usually, he would remain quiet and act as if he sees no one. People surely change as time goes by. Miyu thought herself.
 
“Ohayou Kanata!” His officemates greeted him.
 
“Ohayou.” Kanata greeted in return.
 
“So… is she your girlfriend? She's beautiful.” One of them said. With it, Miyu blushed.
 
“Well, I better go and see our chief. Miyu, please wait here. I'll be back after a few minutes.” Kanata stood up. When he got inside the elevator, everyone gathered around her. One of them spoke up.
 
“How long have you been his girlfriend, Miss-”?
 
“Miyu Kouzuki. That's my name.” Miyu added.
 
“Miss Kouzuki… right. So, can you answer my question?” The man then asked.
 
“Oh, we've been for… one day.” Miyu answered. All was surprised. There were gossips anywhere.
 
“A day?!? You've must be kidding. I've known him since college and all I can say about him is that he's really popular among the girls.” His officemate explained.
 
“I know that… ever since high school.” Miyu affirmed.
 
“During our college days, girls would ask him out.” The man continued.
 
Oh… I ain't surprised to it. Miyu thought herself.
 
She already knew that it would happen. With Kanata's good looks and charismatic attitude, ladies go right after him. Miyu breathed down heavily.
 
The man continued. “And because he doesn't want to hurt their feelings, he would say `yes'. Later on, when the girl asks if he could be her boyfriend, he would…”
 
Everyone stopped. Miyu's heart started to beat so fast. Maybe he had girl friends at that time. I can't blame him. I was away and besides, I would never know.
 
“…keep quiet. It means that Kanata is turning her down. I can't believe that man; he refused even to the most beautiful and popular girls in school.” Kanata's officemate finished his statement.
 
Miyu smiled. All the thoughts of love that Kanata whispered to her before she went to America had come true. It made her realize that her love for him has gone deeper than ever.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
At the office…
 
Kanata was about to leave the room but his chief called him, “Prosecutor Saionji, watch after them. I knew them very much. They do anything to get out the prison as soon as possible. They might serve as a threat to you and to your loved ones, so please be careful.” His chief advised him. Kanata nodded.
 
“And Prosecutor…” His chief added. “… good luck to your date. Enjoy all the time you spent with her to the fullest. You haven't seen her for years, so I know how much you've missed her. And sorry if I can't see her, I'm only busy with so much work here in the office. By the way, I would be glad if we would have tea some time… of course with her, so I will know what kind of girl does a Prosecutor Saionji loves so much.”
 
“Thank you sir.” Kanata bowed and simply smiled. He gently closed the door.
 
“I wish that those criminals won't do such a revenge to Kanata. I'm very worried for his life and for the life of his family… and especially to his girl.” His chief said as soon as Kanata left the room.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
When Kanata arrived to the lobby, he went to look for Miyu. He found her along with the crowd of his officemates laughing and nicely talking to them. He decided to approach them.
 
“Hey! What is this all about, huh?” Kanata said.
 
“Oi Prosecutor! Well… we're sharing stories about you.” One of his officemate proudly said.
 
“Yeah! And the main subject is about your… lovelife.” Another said.
 
“Nah… stop that, guys. Miyu and I should go. We'll talk about that tomorrow.” Kanata grabbed Miyu's hand. She stood up.
 
“Well, we gotta go. Thank you for your warm welcome.” Miyu bowed before them and bid her goodbye. Kanata did the same.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
As soon as they left the building, they decided to spent most of the time doing things a couple usually does. They wandered by the park and decided to eat ice cream, but a crying little boy of three years approached them. He can't find his mother. Miyu tried to calm him down so she gave the boy her ice cream. Kanata and her decided to keep the boy for some time, while they look for his mother. They enjoyed playingwith the young boy. Passers-by were happily watching over the young couple with their child (which is not true). They looked like a real family. But for Miyu and Kanata, this moment reminds them of their experience with Ruu (the one when their cheeks were stocked together because they're always fighting).
 
After moments of waiting, the real mother of the young boy has finally found her son. She thanked the young couple with all her heart and bid them goodbye. Miyu and Kanata smiled while they bid their goodbyes to the young boy.
 
They also watched a movie - a movie directed by Aya. It was entitled `White Passion' (Please watch out for this. I'm going to make a fanfic for this…soon. ;P) Miyu cried all the way to its ending. They also enjoyed playing in the arcade. And the one they liked the most is where they were instructed to shoot in the zombies in the game. Miyu was shooting, while her eyes shut. Kanata, because of his profession, was used to it. (He was trained to shoot because of his work.) He keeps on laughing while watching Miyu act like a fraidy cat.
 
And after a long day of happiness, they watched the sunset together. Miyu rested her head on Kanata's shoulder.
 
“Miyu…” Kanata speaks softly.
 
“Yes…” Miyu looked up to him.
 
“Wanna come to the temple? Dad must've been waiting for us.” Kanata said. Miyu nodded and soon, they walked on their way to temple.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
At the temple…
 
It was cold and dark, and the full moon shines with all its might. She felt happy. It has been a long time since she had a glimpse of this nostalgic place. It reminds her of their promise of love. The moments they spent with each other on this place were very wonderful.
 
Kanata guided her to the tree near the temple. (It is the tree where they bury the time capsule.) Miyu was fascinated. The place was very romantic. Her emerald orbs shine with happiness. She clasped her hands near her chest and wore a smile - a smile everyone would surely loved.
 
Lights hanging and dangling round the branches of trees surrounded the place. A table topped with white linen cloth was placed with a candle and beautiful table setting. It was simple yet memorable.
 
“Long time no see, Miyu-chan!” An old man popped out from somewhere.
 
“Uncle Hosho! It's been a long time. How are you?” Miyu approached his father-to-be excitedly and held up one of his hands.
 
“I'm fine, Miyu. I'm just glad you're back.” Hosho replied happily. Miyu smiled. A way back behind, he noticed Kanata smiling at him. In Kanata's eyes he can tell that his son was truly happy. He decided to let go of Miyu, telling her to enjoy the night.
 
Miyu approached Kanata and together they enjoyed the night. First, they ate their dinner and then shared their stories. At last, Miyu revealed what was inside the bag (the one thrown by Nanami), it was her letters for Kanata. Then, they exchanged letters and read them with mixed emotions. They also played under the bright full moon and giggled all night long. Miyu was very happy. This is truly the date she would remember… always and forever.
 
THE END
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Well, this story is a bit boring… I know. Its too detailed, but I managed to summarize the last part. BUT I hope and will always hope that I will receive more reviews. Don't worry, I'll promise to make the following story exciting. Yes, really exciting. I'm sure you'd hate it first but as you read it, you'll surely love it. (Huh?!?)
 
Sorry for very late update. I was really busy at school. We had a lot of activities, and campaigning for a position in the student council was also a part of me being the busy buddy. But all of my hard work was paid of. Thank God. It's worth it! High school days are really fun.
 
Well, please review… I really do need it. Thanks a lot to those guys out there who gave some of their time to review to the first two parts of my story. Arigatou gozaimasu! So, please…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Review…
 
Next on A Whisper of Love:
 
Chapter 4:
Nightmare
 
Her worst dream ever has come to life…