Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Cupid's Arrows ❯ Meet her family ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A man with glasses opens the door.
 
“Good afternoon! Can I help you with anythi-“
 
His sentence stopped short when he spotted and recognized the girl the stranger was carrying. The man looked at the stranger's face calmly and sighed softly.
 
“I'm very sorry.” The man said, bowing.
 
“My daughter always falls asleep every time she is too relaxed. My sincere apologies, sir.”
 
“No need to worry. I gave her a ride home since she told me it was quite a long way if you walk. Well, she kind of dozed off.”
 
“Thank you so much. May I know your name?”
 
“It's Kanata Saionji.”
 
“Kanata… she has been talking about that name since she got home after school yesterday… oh! Please come in!” The man spoke, stepping aside to let Kanata in.
 
Kanata blushed.
 
“Thanks.”
 
Miyu's head first, he let himself in.
 
Nice place she's got, he thought to himself right after entering.
 
“Can you please tell me where her room is, Mr. Kozuki?”
 
“Please call me Yuu. Her room is upstairs. The door has a sign that says `MIYU'.
 
Kanata nodded in understanding and proceeded in going up the stairs.
 
=====*=====*=====
 
Upstairs, he looked around and to his right he saw her room marked by her name. As he walked to it, a blonde haired toddler sped towards him.
 
“Aaaaahhhh!” the boy screamed and reached a screeching halt.
 
“What are you doing with my sister!?!?”
 
Kanata looked calm. “Taking her to her room.”
 
“Oh. Ok.”
 
“Are you her brother?”
 
“My name is Lou. I'm her little brother. I have to do something. Bye!” he ran off with a stuffed toy in hand.
 
She has a siblings, Kanata thought.
 
Finally, he reached her room. It's blue and pink. It makes me nauseous.
 
Kanata strode to her bed in the middle of the room. While walking, the floor was covered with magazines and sorts. He didn't know that because her body was blocking all sight of the ground he was walking on. Nearing her bed, he stepped on a magazine and fell down on her bed. As God would have it, his lips, while falling down, landed directly on hers.
 
Kanata's eyes were wide open upon sensing her soft lips touching his own. He tried to pull away but his arms were trapped underneath her body and seemingly turning into butter every passing moment. He found the strength to tug his arms out under her body but his head was still over her face, mouths lip locking. His reasoning overcoming his instinct, he fought his urge and slowly forced himself out of the predicament.
 
“My God…” was all he could say, thoughts flooding into his brain. Remembering something he overheard during lunch, he found humor in the dilemma.
 
“It was her first kiss… and she didn't feel it…”
 
 
 
 
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Racky: Reallllly sorry for the late update! I signed up for an Entrance Test and I really had to study hard for it! It is my first fic so please support me! R&R THANKS!!!!