Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Kanata's Twin Sister ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanata's Twin sister: Chapter 2 (new student)
 
“Ok so that explains it” Kanata said
 
“I told you so” Miyu said
 
“Told me what?”
 
“I told you two were related”
 
And they started to argue and Sakura's face was confused.
 
“Don't worry they're always like that” Wanya said “Anyway can I get your autograph!!!”
 
“Yeah me too!!!” Miyu said
 
Then baby Ruu came in flying. And sakura was shocked!! “What the!?” She said
 
“ I guess we should tell the truth” Wanya said transforming to his original form And Sakura was more shocked.
 
And so they all explained.
 
(I'm going to skip the boring part)
 
“Anyway I'm going to be studying in your school ok, starting tomorrow” Sakura said.
 
“Oh alright” Miyu and Kanata said
 
The next day…………
 
Miyu and Kanata woke up and was surprised to see Sakura alredy eating breakfast.
 
“Good morning!” sakura greeted them
 
“Sakura, did you prepare all this?” Miyu asked “Well yes!” Sakura answered
 
I'ts great!!!!!” Kanata complimented
 
“Well thanks!”
 
And so they went to school
 
Sakura already knew her way because Miyu and Kanata taught her the evening before. She was so fast in her roller blades she has left Miyu and Kanata behind.
 
In the classroom………….
 
Miss Mizuno greeted them and said they have a new student. “please come in” Ms. Mizuno said.
 
And everybody's jaws dropped except for Miyu and Kanata.
 
Then Sakura greeted herself “My name is Sakura Saionji you may know me as a singer, actress and a top model. To tell you the truth my long lost twin brother is Kanata Saionji nice to meet you all!” Then all eyes were on Kanata.
 
“ Ok sakura please be seeted next to Koduki-san.”
 
To be continued……………………… 230;……….