Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Kanata's Twin Sister ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Note:Guys sorry if my current fanfics are short I'll try to make it longer starting with this chapter. READ AND REVIEW!!!!
Disclaimer: I do not own Daa!Daa!Daa! a.k.a UFO Baby or any of its characters.
 
Kanata's Twin Sister: Chapter 3 (trouble)
 
“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” Sakura shouted on the top of her voice while running away from fans. It was lunch brake but the fans were unstoppable.
 
“Miyu, Kanata help me!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Sakura begged while running
 
“Sorry Sakura!” Miyu said. “But we are also being attacked right here!” Kanata explained.
 
At home:
 
“We're back!” They all shouted.
 
“Oh, you're back! But what happened to you!?” Wanya said then asked
 
“We were attacked!” They all said
 
“Anyway Sakura there are two men waiting for you.” Wanya said
 
“Who are they?”
 
“The other said that he is your manager and the other said that he was Yamato Yamasaki.”(Sorry I'm not good in making names!) Wanya said.
 
“Yamato?!” “honto?” Miyu said with her eyes glittering.
 
“Who's he?” Kanata asked
 
“He's only the most popular actor and singing sensation---- Miyu said
 
“Who's also Sakura Saionji's boyfriend.” Sakura said smiling.
 
“He's taken?” Miyu said hoping for an answer no.
 
“Yup!” Sakura said “Sorry Miyu”
 
“That's a shame!” Miyu said disappointingly.
 
And so they went inside.
 
“Sakura, where have you been?” Sakura's manager asked.
 
“I've been staying here and will be I already asked them if its alright and they said yes.” Sakura said pointing at Miyu and Kanata. “This is my home you know.
 
Flashback:
“Miyu, Kanata, I'll be staying for good ok?” Sakura said that night.
 
“Oh, ok” Miyu said. This is you're home” Kanata added.
 
“Thanks!” Sakura thanked.
End of flashback.
 
“But Sakura,” Yamato said “remember we have to find two new actors to be a love team”
 
“But I already found them” Sakura explained.
 
“Really who?”
 
Them” Sakura said pointing at Miyu and Kanata.
 
“Us?” They said in chorus
 
“Yeah you.”
 
“But how do you know that they are perfect for the job?” Her manager asked.
 
“Oh, can't you just trust me.” Sakura said with a puppy face look.
 
“Ok we'll see”
 
“wait a minute you mean to say that I'm going to work with her?” Kanata said teasingly.
 
“I don't want to be a love team with him. That's disgusting!” Miyu also said teasingly.
 
“Oh and I bet its not disgusting being YO'RE love team its worse!!!!”
 
“BAKA!”
 
And on and on they continued to fight.
 
The next day:
 
It was a Saturday so there was no school. They went to the studio to see if they (Miyu and Kanata) were right for the part. Aya, Nanami and Santa were there. They didn't invite Chris so that there was no madness.
In the studio:
 
“Ok so just read you're lines with passion” The director said.
 
And so Miyu and Kanata read. They were like a sweet loving couple. Even though they do keep on fighting but that is just a cycle loving couples go through.
 
After the shoot:
 
“ok guys you two are just perfect for the part!” The director complimented.
 
“Yeah you two rock!” Aya, Nanami, Santa , Sakura and Yamato complimented.
 
“Well that settles it you two are going to be our official love team!” The manager said.
 
“ Thanks guys” Miyu and Kanata said. “But its gonna be rough in school!”
 
“Oh speaking of which, I will be going to study in your school as well.” Yamato said
 
“Honto!?” Everybody said in surprise.
 
”yup” Yamato said
 
To be continued……….
 
Ok guys so it's not that long but I'll try! Please review!!!