Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Kanata's Twin Sister ❯ Another new student ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Thanks to radhika_best and qt_angel for reviewing my fanfics! Come on people review it its good. Chop chop!
Disclaimer: I do not own Daa!Daa!Daa! or any of it s characters
Kanata's Twin Sister: Chapter 4 (another new student)
 
The next day:
Sakura has already made breakfast and lunch for her, Yamato, Kanata and Miyu. Wanya insisted that he will do the cooking but Sakura hesitated and so she did the cooking. Sakura has already went to school in her roller blades. She woke Yamato and the others up. Unfortunately, only Yamato woke up Miyu and Kanata didn't bother. So she asked if Yamato could wake them up. And so Yamato woke them up. But like Sakura he had no luck. And he went to school as well using his bike he asked Wanya to wake them up. Unfortunately again Wanya didn't have luck.
 
6:45 am Kanata woke up and looked at the clock. He was startled to see that it was already 6:45!
 
“Wake up you lazy head!” He screamed at Miyu
 
With that Miyu was so flushed with anger and suddenly woke up.
 
“Who you calling lazy head!!” Miyu shouted back.
 
“Would you guys stop quarrelling! You two are going to be late. Sakura and Yamato already left and your food are getting cold.” Wanya said
 
“oh no!!!!!!” they screamed
 
And so the normal morning started again in the Saionji temple. They changed for about 30seconds and gobbled their breakfast in 2 seconds! And ran to school.
 
When they went to school they were breathless. Luckily they were not late.
 
“what took you guys so long!?” Sakura said “Me and Yamato tried to wake you up”
 
Well Yamato wasn't there because he was a new student and all.
 
Miyu and Kanata couldn't answer they needed air!!
 
“Let them breath first” Aya said “And why are you wearing a plastic bag, Sakura?”
 
“Sshhhhh Aya I'm hiding from my fans!” Sakura said
 
“Too late” Kanata said.
 
And so Sakura was already about to run when the bell rang. So all of her fans had to go.
“Phew saved by the bell” Sakura said
 
“Ok class please settle down now.” Ms. Mizuno said as she entered the room. “We have a new student class.”
 
“Again!” the class complained.
 
“Class settle down now” Ms. Mizuno continued “I suppose that you are very fond of him.”
 
“so he's a boy” one student shouted
 
Then Ms. Mizuno started to right his name in the board. The class was eager to know who it was (well except for Miyu, Kanata and Sakura of course) And when they were about to see it Ms. Mizuno blocked the way.
 
“well please come in” Ms. Mizuno said.
 
And so Yamato came in. All the girls screamed!!!!!(except for Miyu and Sakura)
 
“Class I know that you know him very well this is Yamato Yamasaki” Ms. Mizuno said
 
“Nice to meet you all!” Yamato said.
 
Sorry if its short!!! Please review!!!