Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Kanata's Twin Sister ❯ More Trouble!!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kanata's Twin Sister: Chapter 5 (More trouble)
 
Sorry if the current fanfics short!!!!
Disclaimer: I do not own Daa! Daa! Daa! Or any of its characters.
( ); ME!!!!
“ : Speech or whispering
Flashback or ads.
 
As all the girls scream as they saw the famous actor and pop star all of the guys jaws dropped. (Well except for Kanata)
 
Lunch Brake after eating:
 
Miyu, Kanata, Yamato and Sakura saw the bulletin board and were so surprised and their eyes were like this: - -. The bulletin board read:
 
Attention all Sakura Saionji lovers!!!!!! We have a new fan club called the Sakura Saionji lovers!!!!! (I know it's corny) For men only!!! For you to enter the club you should confess your true feelings for Sakura so keep moving!!!!!!!
 
“Oh, no!” Sakura yelled. Then a group of boys surrounded her. They all screamed “I love you, Sakura!!!” And so Sakura ran.
 
Then Miyu, Kanata and Yamato heard a female voice she was shouting: “Attention all Yamato Yamasaki lovers!!! There is a new fan club called: Yamato Yamasaki lovers!!!! (again with it's corniness) To be a member you must confess your true feelings for Yamato!!! So keep on moving!! And again like Sakura he was mobbed but of course by girls.
 
So Miyu and Kanata were alone when Christine approached them.
 
“Um, Miyu Kanata” Christine started.
 
“What……… is…….. it Christine? Miyu asked nervously
 
“What is this I'm seeing in this magazine that it reads that you two are now a part of a new hit TV show as lovers??!!!” Christine said as purple aura is starting to appear.
 
“D-don't be s-silly Christine t-that is n-nonsense!” Miyu said nervously.
 
“Y-yeah Christine h-how can th-that happen??” Kanata said nervously.
 
“Oh yeah read this!!!” Christine said as she threw the magazine to Miyu.
 
Miyu read it and she looked nervous she read it:
“Please watch the new romance TV show!!!!! Staring Miyu Koduki and Kanata Saionji!! Starting next week at 4:00pm. Don't miss it!!!”
 
“But we were just suppose to be co-stars!!” Kanata said angrily.
 
“So it is true!!!” Christine said angrily with her purple aura.
 
“Great Kanata now she really know it's true” Miyu whispered to Kanata
 
“Well we were really only going to be co-stars” Kanata whispered back to Miyu.
 
“What are you to whispering there!!!!!? Maybe some sweet words??” Christine said as she butted in the whispering. Christine was being violent again. Then she started her own story: “First you didn't like the idea but since you were acting as lovers your relationship was rising!!!! And then after your shoot you confess your true love for each other!!
 
“Oh, Kanata I have something to tell you” Christine said imitating Miyu's voice
 
“Me too Miyu” Christine said imitating Kanata's voice.
 
“The truth is I love you Kanata!” Christine said imitating Miyu's voice.
 
“I love you too Miyu!” Christine said imitating Kanata's voice
 
“Then your faces come closer and then and then ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!!” Christine said angrily as she picked up a tree. (They were outside)
 
“No Christine wait!!!!!!!” Miyu and Kanata begged.
 
Then they saw Sakura and Yamato being chased by a group of boys and girls and then they had to run so that they wouldn't be attacked by Christine. So they ran first it was Miyu then Kanata then Sakura then Yamato after that was the girls and after that it was the boys and after that came Christine carrying a humongous tree. They all ran then luckily the bell rang so no more chasing after Sakura and Yamato. And Christine went back to her normal self. And all were spared.
 
“Phew! Saved by the bell!!” They all said in relief.