Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ UnanticipateD ❯ Another Lie ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authoress thanks: Avid Readers like: Chezzu (You should thank her, coz she's the one who encouraged me to continue), Emzi and BlazedEX. Special mention to my sister Dearezzz… Oh thanks for viewing this! And all those who viewed this!
 
Authoress says: Hi guys! Sorry if I haven't updated for a Looong time! I've been busy with my website and anime. Oh and I've been reading Angels & Demons too. Well, I didn't expect this much views!!! But thanks a lot people! Please rate and review! *sends love to all*. Oh and Aya's rude. She interrupted my Narrating! LOL! Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: Daa^3 ain't mine but the plot is!
 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
+ Morning Time +
 
“We're leaving! Ja mata ne!” said Miyu and Kanata as they headed out.
 
“Ja ne!” said Wannya.
 
Kanata and Miyu headed down the main stairway. They we're on their way to school. They we're rushing a bit, coz they have to be there by 8:00 or else they would be late.
 
“Hard week, ne?” said Miyu stretching her arms. But she still had to walk fast.
 
“Hai!” said Kanata as he rushed into the classroom. They continued walking until they finally reached school.
 
“Ohayou Gozaimasu!” said Miyu as she entered the room.
 
“Hello Little Miyu!” said Nozomu as he handed Miyu a single rose. “Here's your rose. Have a wonderful day!”
 
“Ohayou Gozaimasu Miyu!” chorused Aya and Nanami as they headed for Miyu's desk where she had just sat down.
 
“So what's up Miyu?” said Aya. She and Nanami seated themselves beside Miyu.
 
“Oh not much… But it has been a stressful week,” said Miyu.
 
“Hai!” said Nanami as he leaned over to Miyu's desk. “Well Miyu… We went up to your house yesterday, we saw you talking to this guy…”
 
“Wh-who? K-k-Kanata?” said Miyu sounding surprised and nervous at the same time.
 
“Why are you sounding nervous all of a sudden?” said Aya as she and Nanami looked suspiciously at Miyu.
 
“I'm not!” said Miyu quickly.
 
“Yes you are…” said Aya as she looked even more suspiciously at Miyu.
 
“Well anyway Miyu” interrupted Nanami. “It sure wasn't Kanata. He was tall, not to mention handsome and has Gray hair.”
 
“Oh! Yue!” said Miyu.
 
Little did she know that Kanata heard her. He looked her way and wondered why she mentioned Yue in school. Kanata had this weird feeling inside of him… A feeling of-
 
“Who's Yue?!” said Aya.
 
“Well… He's Mr. Dumpling's (Mr. Dumpling is the Blonde Man Wannya transforms into who is assumed by the others to be Miyu's relative) old friend.”
 
“Oh! Wakarimasu!” chorused Aya and Nanami. Right then, the teacher arrived. So they had their classes.
 
+ Home +
 
“We're home!” said Kanata and Miyu as they entered the house.
 
“You're home early! It's only 3:00” said Wannya.
 
“Well, Mizuno-sensei had to leave, so she decided to dismiss us early,” said Miyu heading for her room.
 
“Is that so… Okay then!” said Wannya.
 
Kanata headed for his room too. Halfway there, Lou flew out his room and headed for Kanata. Kanata caught him and brought him along. Meanwhile, Miyu dressed into a Purple shirt with a big strawberry design in the middle, jeans and sneakers. After dressing herself, she headed for Kanata's room and knocked.
 
“Come in.” said Kanata. Miyu opened the sliding door and was surprised to see Kanata shirtless playing with Lou. Miyu blushed madly and quickly turned around to face the hall.
 
“Kanata?! What were you thinking letting me enter when you're there… There…” said Miyu with a weird tone.
 
“Here shirtless?” said Kanata as he stared at her fighting a laugh.
 
“Hai!” said Miyu still looking at the hall.
 
“Oh, never mind that! What do you want?”
 
“Since we're home early, I decided to bring Lou to the park to play.”
 
“Hmm... That's a nice idea. I'll come too. It's been a while since the three of us went out.”
 
“Okay then. Hurry up. I'll meet you outside.”
 
“Okay”
 
Miyu stepped forward and closed the door. She headed out. Meanwhile, Kanata stood up and dressed himself. Then he picked up Lou who was still playing with a letter block.
 
“Come on, Lou… We're going out with Miyu.”
 
Lou beamed at him. Kanata walked towards the front door and went out. He saw Miyu there, waiting for them. Together they headed down the main stairway and went straight to the park. There they found a comfortable spot under the blossoming Sakura tree. They sat down and both played with Lou. If you look at them, they really seem like a family… But someone saw them… Someone very aggressive…