Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Danny Phantom -- Return of The Reign ❯ The Date ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry if this chapter is a little hard to follow...if you have any questions, please ask!
Oh, and one more thing:

You may be slightly, or maybe even heavily, offended by the fact that not only am I having Danny show interest in another girl and even preparing to go out with her, but that the other girl is an OC.

Okay, first of all, this wouldn't be the first time Danny's liked another girl. You DxS shippers like to believe that Danny has feelings for Sam (and with the series finale, you most likely ship it way more), but you also need to remember Valerie, and maybe even Paulina! (She may not be an important love interest, but she's still the school heartthrob, and he's still learning.) I mean, think about it: Danny had grown feelings for Valerie, and they even went out! But she then broke up with him...and though she did, remember the episode two weeks from now: Beauty Marked! You remember how he accepted the flirting, flirted back, AND assigned dates with most of them! And even through all that, in Double Cross My Heart, he still pined for Valerie! So you can't call me sick for adding another girl to Danny's “Date List” when he does it himself!

And about Alissa being an OC and going out with Danny...that's just part of the story! Yes, I created a female OC who has deeply fallen for Danny, and that might've been semi-inspired by my own admiration for the Halfa, but I didn't create her JUST to be with Danny! I created her to make a storyline!! Her love for Danny adds to the intensity of the storyline, you just don't know how much yet! Trust me, her affection for him is important to the plot!

And PLEASE don't to come up and ask me just what exactly I ship, because I don't ship anymore....it just causes things...bad things.

Just...please enjoy!
 
~~CHAPTER FOUR~~
~~THE DATE~~
 
Later that very same day, at approximately 5:56 P.M., Danny came up to the Bakers' house; since the ghost threat seemed to have passed, the Bakers' thought it was safe enough to return to their own house.
 
Danny was wearing his usual attire, but his sleeves were rolled up; it was a rather warm night.
 
Danny inhaled and exhaled sharply. He brought his fist up and knocked on the door. “Uh, it's Danny…!” He called. He turned away and crossed his arms behind his back, raising his heels up and down in a rhythm so that he stood on his toes every couple moments.
 
Danny sighed. Maybe this isn't a good idea…
 
The boy heard the door click open and saw light pouring from it. He turned and widened his eyes.
 
Right in front of him was, indeed, Alissa, only she was wearing a pink top with straps and light blue jeans. She was also wearing a cute violet watch on her right hand, pink sandals, and the same dark red bag with a cherry-colored butterfly design on it she had the last time she went for an outing.
 
Alissa quickly walked down the steps to her door and gazed at Danny with a giggle. “Earth to Danny; come in, Danny…!” She teased as she waved her hand in front of his face.
 
Danny shuddered and shook his head. “Uh…sorry, Ali, but…you just look so pretty…”
 
Alissa's face flushed. “…I do?” She then giggled, brushing some of her hair back. “Must be the new hair gloss…” She said, causing the both of them to laugh.
 
“Man, if I had known that you were gonna dress up like that, I would've worn better clothes…”
 
“Aw, don't feel bad; I think you look wonderful no matter how you dress.” Danny's face flushed as well at Alissa's words.
 
“Well, let's go!” Alissa said as she took Danny's arm.
 
“W--wait…it shouldn't be this easy; where're you parents?”
 
“Oh, relax, Babe! They like you! And as such, trust you. Besides, how can they not trust you? You did save my life…and the whole world every couple of weeks.”
 
Danny laughed at that. The two then walked down the rest of the steps and out into the town.
 
As they did so, Kelly and David were watching them from a nearby window. “Oh…our little girl really is growing up…” Kelly cooed.
 
“Uh, Kelly, when she gets back, I have a new rule…” David said tensely. “…Our little girl's not allowed to leave the house till she's 25.”
 
Kelly glanced at him and smacked him lightly on the shoulder before walking away.
 
 
*(PSST! Hey! While reading the following, imagine that cute little jingle that played in Lucky In Love, Flirting With Disaster, and Double Cross My Heart!)*
 
 
First, Danny and Alissa went to a newly opened restaurant for dinner. As they finished eating, Danny ordered one last thing that made Alissa's eyes widen and cheeks flare. A little while afterward, a waitress came over and placed a tall glass filled with chocolate milkshake and two straws. The teens each took a straw and drank, gazing at each other now and then.
 
After that, they went to go see a movie. It was incredible; the main hero took the young woman's hand and they both ran out of the mansion as quickly as they could go before the villains ignited the explosives, causing the manor to go down with them in it.
 
The two jumped the moment the mansion burst and the hero covered the girl with his own body. As the pieces of the destroyed mansion came raining down, the hero got off the girl and they both gazed at each other silently before they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately.
 
Danny and Alissa watched with excitement and Alissa brought her head on her clasped hands and sighed, her eyes swooning at the intense romance. Danny looked at her with a slightly amused face. He then turned from her and resumed watching the movie, but raised his hand to take some popcorn from the tub in-between their seats.
 
Unluckily, Alissa reached for some popcorn, too.
 
The moment their fingers intertwined, their faces immediately turned to their hands, then to each other. They quickly turned away and went for their sodas instead, faces burning.
 
Finally, they took a walk across the park. Alissa saw a large, tall tree and ran to it. She then attempted to climb it. She slipped and was about to fall to the ground, but Danny caught her. They were motionless, but Alissa smiled and got off him. She proceeded to climb the tree again, succeeding at last.
 
Alissa sat on the second to highest branch. She looked down to see Danny, but gasped when she saw that he had gone ghost and simply flew up the tree to where she was sitting. He crossed his arms and a playful smirk appeared on his handsome features.
 
Cheater…Alissa thought as she gave the Ghost Boy a look. He then sat down beside her and transformed back. She looked forward and gasped, pointing forward. Danny followed her eyes and saw the beautiful sunset as well.
 
Alissa clasped her hands together and sighed gently. She then tilted her head closer to Danny, but immediately bit her lip; maybe that wasn't the best action. But to her extreme surprise, Danny actually wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer.
 
 
*(Okay, stop imagining the music now. ^^)*
 
 
Meanwhile, in a nearby tree, Summer, Sam, and Tucker were all sitting in it, Summer still watching Danny and Alissa though her binoculars.
 
“Aww…” Summer cooed.
 
Sam was watching, too, and kept snatching the binoculars every now and then since she didn't take her own. She could feel her teeth grit and her fingers snapping the twigs she was holding onto.
 
Tucker just stayed in the background fiddling with his PDA, wondering when all of this was going to go downhill.
 
Finally, after a while, Danny had transformed again and flew Alissa back to the ground. After changing back, he took Alissa's hands in his own. “Ali…Alissa…I know that this is probably something I should say when we're inches from your house, but…” He still held her hands, but brought them up somewhat. “I just wanted to say that I had a really awesome time with you. When I said that I thought you were an amazing girl, I meant it, and now, I mean it even more.”
 
“…Y--you do?” Alissa squeaked, feeling tears spring to her eyes.
 
“Of course I do! Ali, you really have no idea just how much I appreciate what you've done for me…to help me…or to just be wonderful…”
 
“Well…you mean a lot to me Danny…for many reasons…I mean, not many people besides Summer would talk to me, Alissa Baker, thinking of me as an annoying, oversensitive little girl, like you did at The Nasty Burger…and I wasn't even really Alissa Baker there! And when you came in contact with Lisa Phantasm, you tried so hard just to understand me and help me. And all in all, you rescued me. You saved my life, Danny; my life…having a life be rescued is…is something I always expected to happen to someone else…not a simple girl like me…you befriended me, rescued me, and have been there for me ever since…”
 
“…That…all that really…really meant that much to you?” Danny asked softly. Of course he knew that Alissa loved him, but…he never realized just how much she appreciated him.
 
“Uh-huh…and…and it kills me knowing that there are things in this world that hurt you, or try to hurt you…and I don't just mean the ghosts. I mean, you have this superhero life to worry about and regular 10th-grader life!” [1] I…I wanna be there for you so much, to thank you for what you've brought into my life…but…but I'm always so afraid that all I do is distract you, or make you feel uncomfortable. That's the last thing I want, Babe…I want to make you happy, keep you safe, be there for you…but I know that doing that only makes you feel more awkward around me…and I don't want that…all I want is for you to be happy…that's all…”
 
Danny's eyes were wide and shimmering, boring deep into Alissa's. She looked down and turned away. Before more words could form on her lips, Danny wrapped his arms around her from behind.
 
Alissa gasped and turned her head back toward the Halfa. “Danny?!”
 
“Ali…I never knew…” Danny said hoarsely.
 
“Exactly. I didn't want you to know…because I wanted to be your friend without worrying about our “feelings” toward each other…and making you unhappy…”
 
“…But don't you get it? You are making me happy!”

“…What?”

“Sure, Ali, knowing that one of my friends is in love with me can make things really weird between us…but seeing how hard you're trying to put that aside just to cause me less worry and stress makes me feel…really, really special.”
 
“That's because you ARE really, really special!” Alissa cried, pushing away from Danny but just to turn around to face him and placing her hands on his arms. “I see you as an extremely special boy! It drives me insane that nobody else seems to be able to see it…!” She nearly sobbed. She then practically thrust herself into his chest, and he eagerly held her.
 
After a moment of silence, Alissa made this little sound, trembling slightly.
 
“Danny?”
 
Danny pulled Alissa away a little to look at her. “Yeah?”
 
“…Why did you go out with me in the first place?”

Danny's breath hitched in his throat. He wasn't sure how to answer that without hurting her. “Uh…um…b--because…because--”
 
“Because you wanted to become more comfortable around me without me having to hide my feelings?”

Oh, boy. The way she said that…so gentle…so sad…was she upset?
 
“Ali, wait, you don't understand, I…”
 
“No, no, no! I understand perfectly…you're so sweet…”

“…I am?”
 
Alissa giggled. “Babe, you put aside your own insecurities concerning us together just to make feel better, and to try to have things work out for the both of us! That's exactly what I try to do, remember? Why would I be sad?”
 
“I thought…I thought you'd be angry…because you'd feel like you were being tricked…”
 
“Oh, Danny…” Alissa said as she brought her hands up to his face, both hands cupping a cheek. “You're so…so selfless…that's why I love you…”
 
Danny said nothing, fearing of breaking the moment; he simply brought his own hands up to place themselves on Alissa's, their fingers intertwining.
 
Just then, they heard music playing in a nearby dance club, only this was sweet, soft music, and a saxophone played as well. [2]
 
“Ooh, that's so pretty!” Alissa said.
 
Danny looked at her and smiled, outstretching his hand. “Do you, uh…wanna dance? Y'know, to practice for tomorrow?”
 
Alissa gazed at Danny softly before a smile slowly gazed across her pink lips. “I'd be delighted.” She said as she took his hand and they began to slow dance.
 
They seemed to go on dancing forever, until Danny then dipped Alissa. She gasped in surprise and admiration when he did so. Then the gaze they gave each other…and the way they moved closer to each other…
 
Summer gasped and pulled the binoculars away, quickly turning to Tucker and Sam. “I think they're gonna kiss!
 
“WHAT?!” Both Tucker andSam whisper-hissed, crawling across the branches.
 
Let me see those! Sam demanded, reaching for the binoculars.
 
Hey, HEY! Wait!
 
If Danny and Alissa really were going to kiss, they certainly weren't going to now, for due to the thrashing fit in the tree, the three other kids ended up falling to the ground in a pathetic heap.
 
Danny and Alissa immediately stood up straight, gasping, not knowing who they were at first. But Danny blinked a few times before widening his eyes. “Guys?” He asked, his eyebrow raised.
 
Alissa walked a bit closer to them. “…Summer?!” She cried.
 
“U--uh…” Summer started nervously.
 
“What the heck were you guys doing?!” Alissa went on.
 
Danny knelt down beside Sam. “…I think I know.” He said as he took the binoculars from Sam's hands. The glare he gave her caused chills to run down her spine. “Care to give us an explanation?”

“Wait!” Alissa called, taking the binoculars from Danny. She closer inspected them, and gasped when she came to a realization. “Summer, these are YOURS!” She cried in shock and fury. “You came to spy on me, and brought Sam and Tucker along for the ride?!”
 
“A--actually, I was brought here against my will.” Tucker tried with a nervous smile.
 
“Ali, wait, I--!” Summer began, but she stopped when she saw that Alissa's eyes were filling with tears.
 
“You…Summer, you…you…” Then, with a sobbing cry, Alissa turned on her heel and swiftly ran away.
 
“ALI!” Danny called, standing up straight. He was about to run after her before he took one last look at the others, his face clearly showing his anger. “Sam…you've, dare I say it, crossed the line.” Those were his final words before he ran after Alissa.
 
“D--Danny, wait!” Sam said, getting up. Before she could run after him, Summer took her arm.
 
“No…we've done enough…” Summer said so bitterly it was like she was fighting tears. She then walked away slowly, Tucker shortly following.
 
Sam just watched them, and then returned her gaze toward where Danny and Alissa had disappeared. With an extremely sad gaze, she turned and was about to follow her two friends, but she froze and gasped at what she saw to her left.
 
“What?” Tucker asked as he and Summer turned back to her. They both gasped as well.
 
Right as the sun entirely faded from view, a large, black mass started to appear…
 
A black mass of ghosts.
 
~
Alissa ran and ran, finally coming to another tree. She bended her arms against it and pressed her face against her arms, sobbing.
 
Danny immediately found her and pulled her in for a hug. “Ali, I'm so sorry about that…” He murmured as he held her. He could feel her nod in his chest.
 
“Buy why? It's not your fault…” Alissa whimpered. She took a fistful of Danny's shirt into her hand. “I just…I just…I don't know…!”

“Shh, it's okay, I know what you're trying to say…”
 
“…Danny?” Alissa asked, pulling back.
 
“Yeah?”

“I overheard a little…what did you mean by `dare I say it?'”
 
“…Oh! Well, uh…” Danny's eyes zipped around, trying to find a way to explain it. “Um, long story short, not too long ago, there used to be this new kid named Gregor who…kinda stole Sam's heart and even went out with her…and I, um, spied on them…”

Alissa gasped. “…You did?”

“But I only did it because I thought Gregor was a member of the Government's ghost-hunting organization.” He shrugged. “But not only did I end up being wrong, but Sam found out that I was spying on her and told me that I've `really crossed the line…'”
 
Alissa exhaled sharply. She slowly turned from Danny, her eyes on the ground.
 
Okay, first of all, how could Sam just jump from Danny to this Gregor kid?! Alissa thought furiously, her eyes glimmering scarlet red once more. A--and-and secondly, how dare she get so angry with Danny for doing what she does! And-and thirdly…!
 
“Whoa! Ali?! Calm down!” Danny cried to her, being behind her yet holding her hands. The glimmering stopped and Alissa looked down, surprised that she hadn't noticed how her fists were shaking.
 
Alissa turned right around and held Danny again, who once more wrapped his arms around her. She then pulled away from him and gazed at him; he was gazing back. Their faces slowly inched forward…
 
Danny gasped as his Ghost Sense went off. Alissa gasped as well and turned around, seeing the countless ghosts rushing forward, yet somehow, the number seemed larger.
 
“Oh, not again!” Danny took Alissa by the upper arms. “Ali, go! Run for it! Let me handle this!”

“WHAT?! You expect me to just run home?!”
 
“Please! Just go!” Danny begged.
 
Alissa's face showed sadness, and then twisted. “Fine…but I'm not doing this every time; next time, I'm staying!”
 
Before Danny could argue, screams were heard from the townspeople. “Be back soon!” He said. He then ran behind on of the trees, calling out his battle cry. He then flew toward the ghost attack.
 
Two in a row! What's going on?! Alissa mentally shrieked. When Danny was out of her sight, she reached into her butterfly bag and pulled out a short white stick that extended from both sides by green-colored sticks. [3] She then ran after him.
 
~
Just like the night before, numerous ghosts roamed across the streets of Amity Park, as if looking for something.
 
As Danny attempted to fight the ghosts that came his way, they grabbed him by all sides. He thrashed and attacked, but to little avail.
 
Meanwhile, Jack and Maddie were attacking the ghosts as well. They were even teaching David and Kelly how to fight the ghosts as well.
 
Vlad then tried to make a break for it so he could transform unnoticed and fight the ghosts that came after him, but before he could, a few ghosts grabbed him buy the arms and lifted him up high in the air.
 
“Oh, Moon Pies!” Vlad cried.
 
“VLADDIE!!” Jack cried out in worry for his “friend.” He aimed his weapon at them, but David told him not to; what if he accidentally hit Vlad?
 
The ghosts who held up Vlad seemed to be closely examining him.
 
“No!” The ghosts turned to see another. “We were given strict orders! Yes, we must obtain the crown from him soon, but what we were told to do first was find the girl Nightshade wants!”
Vlad blinked. The girl? He knew it! He knew she had something to do with this!
 
“So what should we do with him?” One of the ghosts asked.
 
After a moment of silence, the ghosts then swung Vlad back, and then released him. He screamed as he fell, and he fell right on Jack!
 
“We'll be back for you!” Was the last cry from the ghosts before they flew off to cause more uproar.
 
As Danny struggled with the ghosts' hold on him, Alissa then sprung out of nowhere and whacked the ghosts away with her Ecto-Stick.
 
As both Alissa and Danny landed safely back on the ground, he whipped his head toward her. “You said you wouldn't come!” He cried.
 
Alissa twirled her weapon in her hand briefly before smacking it against a few more ghosts who came toward her. “I lied.” She said simply.
 
Danny looked at her sternly, but he blinked, and then smiled. “What am I gonna do with you…?” He breathed.
 
“Protect me?” Alissa suggested, batting her eyelashes at him.
 
Just then, a few blue energy beams came from the sky and hit the area right in-between Danny and Alissa. They both looked up to see two men in white suits and black sunglasses with jetpacks on and guns loaded. Around them were many more men, only in entire white suits.
 
“What the heck?” Alissa asked.
 
“Oh, man…not them…” Danny whined.
 
“Who are they?”
 
Before Danny could answer, more energy beams shot at them. Danny quickly scooped Alissa in his arms and flew up. “Those are the Guys in White; the organization I mentioned earlier?”
 
“Oh…” Alissa asked, wrapping her arms around his shoulders loosely. “…They look ridiculous.” They both shared a laugh, but the laughter ended when the GiW kept shooting at Danny, yet were also trying to avoid hitting Alissa.
 
Unfortunately, a beam hit Danny square in the back. He cried out in pain and released Alissa. “ALI!!” He screamed, reaching out for the unreachable, falling girl.
 
Alissa screamed as she fell, but her plunge ended when Operative K caught her. “Are you alight, young lady? What did he do to you?” He asked; his voice was monotone, but he seemed concerned, and definitely wanting as much information on Danny as possible.
 
“Hey! L--let go!” Alissa demanded, thrashing.
 
As all this was going on, Sam, Tucker, and Summer all ran into the scene. “Ali!” Summer cried, pointing up. The other two saw Alissa struggling with K.
 
“I said…LET…GOOOOOO!!” Alissa rammed her hands into K's chest. With a gasp of pain, he released Alissa, and she once more began to fall. She slipped right into the opening of a dark alleyway. Crashing and clanking of metal could be heard.
 
Everyone gasped. Danny gasped as well, still hovering in the air. Even the scattered students of Casper High stared at the empty alleyway in horror. Both O and K landed on the ground, staring at where Alissa had landed.
 
“M, go see if she's alright.” O commanded one of the operatives.
 
“ALI!!” Summer screeched, trying to run to the alley, but a few of the GiW held her back.
 
M slowly walked into the alleyway and disappeared from sight.
 
After a few moments a bright purple flash appeared and a screaming M was blasted back from the alley.
 
Everyone stared at the fallen operative and then turned their gaze back toward the alley.
 
Out from the darkness emerged a young girl, but not the young, green-eyed, redheaded girl everyone was thinking of at first, but a young, blue-eyed, black-haired, pale skinned, and extremely angry ghostlike girl.
 
Her hands stood opened at her sides, but they smoked with excess energy. “Relax, the kid's fine. I was able to get her to safety before she broke every bone in her body.” She said darkly.
 
Even all of the ghosts stopped when she stepped out. Most of them smirking; there she was…
 
“Lisa!” Danny said quietly with a smile.
 
Lisa quickly flew up to Danny. “Hey, are you okay?” She asked gently. He nodded, but cringed when her hand ran across his back. She gasped when she saw a darkening bruise right where he was hit. “Mmm…I can fix that…” She said. She brought a gently glowing hand to Danny's back and slowly and softly ran it across his back. He cringed again at first, but his face slowly relaxed, and a smile appeared.
 
“Feel better?” Lisa asked with a smile as the bruise slowly disappeared.
 
Danny nodded with an “Mm-hmm…”
 
All the people stopped and stared, and the kids of Casper High were as well.
 
“Who is that?” Dash asked. “She's…!” He then blinked and looked Lisa up and down. She seemed to sparkle in his eyes. A loopy smile came to his face and his eyes lowered. “…Beautiful…”
 
Oh, no…Lisa thought, overhearing Dash's remark.
 
Lisa then squealed in surprise and fear when something grabbed her ankle and pulled her down. The same happened with Danny. O and K were the ones who grabbed them and they slammed them onto the ground before aiming their guns at the two of them, but both pairs of eyes were on Lisa. “You. State who you are, and more importantly, your relationship with the Ghost Boy.”
 
Lisa's eyes widened, though her eyebrows were slanted to show anger. “I don't have to answer to YOU!” She then smiled. “However, you have to answer to me when I say something along the lines of, oh, I don't know…” Her face then twisted to show pure anger. “`Stay away from my friend.'” She then blasted at both operatives.
 
As they tumbled backwards, Lisa took Danny's hand and they both flew upwards. She brought him to a roof and laid him down; the wound was gone, but the residual waves of pain were taking their sweet little time leaving.
 
The GiW attempted to fly after her, but the mass of ghosts suddenly resumed their assault and attacked them. As they struggled with the ghosts, Danny and Lisa began to as well; they all seemed to want something…
 
“AAH!!” Lisa shrieked as a great number of ghosts rammed themselves onto her. Danny tried his best to pry them off her, but he was losing.
 
A bright red energy beam came down from the sky and blasted the ghosts off of Lisa.
 
“Another Guy in White?” Lisa asked.
 
“No…” Danny said as he looked up. “But just as bad.”
 
Down from the sky came a person in a black and red suit, holding a rather complicated shooter. She was floating on a black and red jet-sled.
 
“Who on Earth…?” Lisa started, backing away a little, not liking how the person looked at her and Danny.
 
“Lisa, dive!” Danny cried as he pounced on her. As the two of them went down, another energy beam shot at them.
 
“W--wait! What're you doing?!” Lisa cried.
 
“Now, this is my kind of night…” The someone said darkly, but in a way that seemed to say that she was smiling.
 
Wait…I know that voice…Lisa thought, but her thoughts disintegrated when the person aimed the gun again. “Wait! No!” Lisa cried, jumping up and ramming into the jet-sled rider.
 
“Lisa!” Danny cried.
 
“Who are you? What're you doing?!” Lisa demanded as she struggled to balance herself on the jet-sled, holding onto the person's arms. But she stopped and got a good look at the person within the suit.
 
“…Valerie…Gray?”
 
Valerie gasped and shot Lisa off of her. Danny, who was floating beside them, ended up having his Drifter friend ram into him, and the both of them crashed to the ground.
 
“How do you know who I am?” Valerie demanded as she aimed her gun at them again.
 
“Uh…I, uh…” Lisa brought her hands to her head and wiggled them. “I know everything…!” She said eerily. “That, and I've seen you and lots of other kids around Casper High.”
 
“Do you know me?” Dash, who was standing nearby, asked.
 
Lisa turned and looked at him. She lowered her eyes. “Yes, I've seen you, too, Dash Baxter…great toss on that last game!” She said with a smile and a wink; she thought she was going to barf.
 
“Yes!” Dash said to himself with glee; Paulina, who was right beside him, made a “Humph!” sound as she crossed her arms. But the both of them screamed and ran as a ghost came near them.
 
Though the GiW tried to attack the commoner ghosts, they kept trying to shoot at Danny as well. “Hey, back off, you bald-headed twits! This ghost is mine!” Valerie yelled. “And you…” She said, turning back to Lisa. “I don't think I've seen you before, but you're friends with the Ghost Boy…so you're going down.” She said as she fired up her gun.
 
Lisa stared at her with wide, frightened eyes. She then glared. “Discriminator!” She yelled. Right after that, she kicked her leg up, causing her to kick the gun right out of Valerie's grasp.
 
Unfortunately, that caused it to go off in a random direction, and it shot right at where a few innocent people where, including Jack and Maddie, though it caused the ghosts there to fall to the ground in defeat.
 
“…Oops…” Lisa squeaked.
 
Maddie growled and began to charge her weapon, which Danny immediately recognized. “Oh, no!” He turned to Lisa. “Fly for it, Lisa! That's the Fenton Bazooka! It creates…!”
 
Maddie fired.
 
“AN INSTANT GHOST PORTAL!!”
 
Danny and Lisa tried to fly away, but the shot came too quickly. When it exploded into a portal to the Ghost Zone, they were caught in its pull.
 
“N--no!” Danny cried.
 
Lisa bit her lip; no matter what, she had to keep Danny safe! “I'm really sorry about this, Babe!” She said.
 
Danny turned to her and before he could ask what, Lisa fired a Ghost Ray at him. He screamed as he tumbled backwards. “LISA!!” He cried.
 
Lisa brought two fingers to her forehead, and then shot them down toward Danny, smiling sweetly. “I'll be back! I promise!” She called out to him as she was sucked inside the portal, which then disappeared.
 
Danny just stared at the empty space in horror. But he turned his head when he heard the Fenton Bazooka charge again. “Miss her? Don't worry…you'll be joining her soon enough!” Maddie declared.
 
Danny stood up with wide eyes as the inside of the gun started to glow bright green.
 
 
~*~

[1] I know Danny's a 9th-grader, but since it's summer, and next year he'll be a 10th-grader, I think I can call him that!
[2] You can think of any tune you want to, but when I wrote this, the song that came to mind was Kenny G's “Silhouette.”
[3] Think that weapon Maddie had in Maternal Instincts.
[4] Just telling you something important about the GiW: the two main operatives are named Operative O (The Caucasian agent) and Operative K. (The African-American agent)
I gained this knowledge from a member of the DP Online Forums, who, in turn, gained this knowledge from the ending credits to Reality Trip.     


Oh, snap, Dash has grown a crush on Lisa Phantasm! (And is Paulina jealous?)
OH, SNAP, LISA'S STUCK IN THE GHOST ZONE!! And if she doesn't get out soon, she'll die!
OH, THE SUSPENSE IS TERRIBLE!! ...I hope it'll last! ^^
Seeya soon!