Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Card Captor Mikami ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Death Note belongs to Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. Card Captor Sakura belongs to CLAMP and Kodansha. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Don't steal and don't sue. Thank you *Phantomness bows*
 
So Phantomness has an A in Public Speaking and a B in Organic Chemistry and that just makes me uber, *uber* happy so now I shall write more fanfic, whee! … Like I should work on Card Captor Mikami so it actually goes somewhere, and you know what the creepiest thing is? I hate flashing red misspelled words in English on Microsoft Word. It *bugs* me.
 
Part 8
 
Mikami isn't too frightened when the Final Judgment rolls around. The cards are floating around him, his name penned neatly in immaculate ink on the bottom of each and every one, and the fact that he has to defeat some angel look-alike judge doesn't even phase him because Kira is on his side and the most important battle is already won. So he calls Libra to the field, even as Yue scoffs, but the moon guardian is forced to eat his words soon enough, because now Libra shines brightly with the power of the sun, and as Mikami smirks, the chains wrap around the guardian and he wins.
Of course he gets to keep the Cards. There was never any doubt, after all. But it's all worth it when he sees Kira smile in acknowledgement, and his eyes flash Shinigami red as his savior kisses him, and the stars dance for the ones who are justice.
 
End Drabble
Completed 5/24/07
Mikami… ** makes me happy! And the anime *finally* got to him, so it spurs me to write more fic!