Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Card Captor Mikami ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Death Note belongs to Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. Card Captor Sakura belongs to CLAMP and Kodansha. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Don't steal and don't sue. Thank you *Phantomness bows*
And now, a ficlet from Yue's POV…
 
 
When he wakes, it is a surprise, but eventually, someone had to find the book of Clow and wake Cerberus up, scatter the Cards and capture them. He blinks cold eyes, expecting perhaps some foolish child, but what he sees is a man with blazing red madness in his heart who shines brightly with the energy of the sun. There's another man too, with honey-gold hair, casually watching, and he radiates moon magic, dark magic, but he isn't the one with the Sealing Wand. Odd.
“Mikami Teru…”
The man isn't even frightened, and as he sends the first wave of crystal shards flying forwards, Shield shimmers into place around him, protecting. It wants to protect him. Interesting. Yue fights well, but he's truly surprised when Libra refuses to obey the moon - it glitters and glimmers with twisted sun-gold, and he realizes too late what has happened.
But he has his duty to perform, and perhaps things will not be too bad. The man seems reasonable enough, and now that the Judgment is over he can sleep and dream of Clow and never wake again…
How can he fault one who fights for justice?
 
End Fic
Completed 5/24/07
I'm also planning on writing one more fic from Cerberus's POV… on the Kira world and what he thinks of it.